Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Ektaworld is the connection of the blockchain with the physical world!  (Read 754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
piedoomsetzrir

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:44:42 AM

I'm trying to gauge how far we have progressed, it’s more and more interesting for me to watch your project grow.
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 01:07:52 PM

What about community events on social networks? Seems like next month we will have a fast push
Aminaamal

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 03:54:56 PM

It is important for me to find out if your project is secure enough? And how many people have already invested in your project and bought a token?
antonialindar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:45:37 PM

How is your project progressing, is everything good? I think we will get amazing profit with this ecosystem

Everything is going fine as far as I understand, Ektaworld has active social networks with a large number of people, and not long ago they opened whitepaper, you can read it here: https://whitepaper.ektaworld.io/
Aminaamal

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:33:39 PM

I'm trying to gauge how far we have progressed, it’s more and more interesting for me to watch your project grow.

It seems that there were no problems in the project, so you can evaluate it perfectly
antonialindar

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:43:14 PM

What about community events on social networks? Seems like next month we will have a fast push

On August 8 they will have IDO, I think they are preparing for this, and events for social networks can be postponed
piedoomsetzrir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 12:54:09 AM

It is important for me to find out if your project is secure enough? And how many people have already invested in your project and bought a token?

On account of security, I advise you to look at the project on their website, but on the account of how many people have already invested here, I do not know where to find out
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:50:26 PM

Hey guys, I think that now we need to pay attention to such projects. It seems to me that your project idea is really attractive
antonialindar

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 10:08:21 PM

Is everything in your project going smoothly and according to the roadmap plan? And what do you think about collaborating with other projects?
pengpangchun37

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:16:06 AM

Hello there, how does this token differ from others? What are this token mission and vision?
Dinosanti12

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:19:15 PM

Hey guys, I think that now we need to pay attention to such projects. It seems to me that your project idea is really attractive

Yes, this is obvious, but so far it is difficult to say that this project will really be useful for us, so I study and follow it
ProfitPrizm

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 07:16:06 PM

Is everything in your project going smoothly and according to the roadmap plan? And what do you think about collaborating with other projects?

It's better for you to track it yourself on their social networks.
crafmiscysi

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:26:52 PM

Hello there, how does this token differ from others? What are this token mission and vision?

There is information about this on their website, read there to find out.
ProfitPrizm

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 10:04:11 PM

As far as I understand the project is developing rapidly, because of this follows a lot of news, there are a lot of smart investors that believe in this project

Yes, in short, everything is going according to plan and without any problems.
enisgrosroe

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 08:26:52 PM

How do you assess the risks in your project? Hope your project is safe enough for everyone
FominOleg

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 08:01:58 PM

I really like the way the team works with the community, we can chill now, and check how fast ecosystem is growing

Yes, I agree, because I have been following their social networks for several days, and I see interesting news there.

I saw a message like this in the telegram: Mr. XX purchases 100 $EKTA with total price $180.95(USDT) through IDO and staked all of them from the first day of the mining. He will own 531 $EKTA after one year. Which means even if $EKTA's market price does not change compared to the IDO price($1.8095/$EKTA), his APY is 431%.

Assume the market price is $10.0/$EKTA after one year, the total value of his $EKTA will be $5312.68, which is 2936% of his purchase price($180.95).
anggelyy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 08:46:00 PM

As far as I understand the project is developing rapidly, because of this follows a lot of news, there are a lot of smart investors that believe in this project

Yes, in short, everything is going according to plan and without any problems.

Everything is going even better, Ekta is showing its potential and the team is working hard enough on their project as it should
YaOktut

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 10:17:39 PM

How do you assess the risks in your project? Hope your project is safe enough for everyone

Read about it on their website.
https://ektaworld.io/
Wolfpackanar

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:31:51 PM

Is there a plan for interim results? How will you report to each other and the investor?
baursunny777

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 06:32:06 AM

Can someone tell me pls, we need ekta erc20 for staking? Or bsc is nice?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: