Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been grateful for today?  (Read 3269 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 05:42:23 PM

Being grateful for what we have or get is a very good thing because we are tantamount to thanking God for what we get, small or big, it's all because of God's intervention, and besides being grateful it will make you feel calm and sufficient even though it not many.
and I am very grateful to be in this industry because I can have an income and also get a profit that can help my needs, because there are still many out there who don't know this industry and their lives are more difficult than ours and we should be grateful that we are here, and in different ways to earn profit and also income.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:06:36 PM

snip
everyone has their own path of choice, it could be the last choice they have because it is very difficult to find a job, especially now. and indeed to live now must be brave to survive so as not to be oppressed by others.
but don't sacrifice everything to make an uncertain wish. quite sure of yourself is a positive thing that can be used as an expression of gratitude to yourself and not looking down on others and what they do can also be a form of gratitude because mutual respect is important.
Nothing wrong with a simple wish, it's not like it's going to be true, think of it as a daydream. Only time that a wish can come true is if we were to do the work and make it come true. I am sure there's no such thing as uncertain wish, just uncertain people.
indeed there is nothing wrong with simple desires as well as ideals there is nothing wrong with that but of course we have to apply desires must also be in accordance with the reality we face because indeed when this does not happen then the results will not be good.
I also agree with what you said and there is nothing wrong with that but we also have to be realistic and put our desires in proportion to what we can do.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:10:27 PM

Being here in the crypto world and making profits no matter how small or big you get is already a reason for me to be grateful as long as it is a gain. But sometimes we tend to be greedy to make some big profits even though we know the risks because ofcourse I think it is natural for us to be greedy sometimes.
For me, I'm trying to be grateful for everything I have now especially when I get profits daily or weekly because of bitcoin and it does really helps my life to be more comfortable and for my family.

Being greedy doesn't help us to get our goal instead it makes us stumble more often and get irritated when we lose.
I have been grateful about it since the day I joined. The difference is that some people see it as a place to make a profit, I see it as a place to make an income and if you can make that difference then your whole life would change. There are so many job possibilities in the crypto world, if you focus on what you can do and what you want to do, then you may end up finding something as well.

I wanted to be a developer, and code new projects but I realized early on that I wasn't capable of doing that so I am in marketing now and I am fairly good, only my boss can tell me how good or bad I am but we have been working for years so I assume I am at least decent enough. This means that I make an income in the crypto world and not profit, profit means I was putting in money and I do not, I do have some investments but my main aim is to make an income. When you do that, every day is a great joy and reason to be grateful.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:19:50 PM

This is a very interesting and educative wise saying. Only the greatfull people will appreciate the little profit they have in cryptocurrency. Because crypto trading really have a great impact in people's life as many people depend on crypto trading for survival, so the little profit you have appreciate it and more will come your way

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:55:24 PM

I've been very grateful since my Day1 of knowing crypto and I never stop giving thanks.
And so should it be to others too, I mean the fact that you've known crypto in this lifetime of yours alone should give you a thousand reasons to give thanks to the inventors cuz you already in money.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:56:58 PM

Hmm.  My question to you is, should you even be doing daily cryptocurrency trading? The vast majority of people should not be trading in the markets what so ever.  Most people are one not equipped to trade, and two are trading when they don't even have a sound/proper portfolio set up and in place.  That being said, I like your sentiment here, every day truly is a blessing and tomorrow is never promised.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 08:19:05 PM

This is a very interesting and educative wise saying. Only the greatfull people will appreciate the little profit they have in cryptocurrency. Because crypto trading really have a great impact in people's life as many people depend on crypto trading for survival, so the little profit you have appreciate it and more will come your way
what you say is true because during this pandemic it is very difficult to find income or work because it is hindered by government regulations which are not recommended to leave the house.
but for crypto and survival actually I have a different view.
it is true that there are many people who are engaged in both day-to-day traders and long-term investments.
but if you use it as a guide to life, I think you are too dependent on this.
What I mean is that it is quite good when you are on this path but don't forget that here is a high risk place and when you depend on life here you may not be able to live because of the risks and volatile nature of crypto. especially when looking at the chart a few weeks ago, of course, when you depend on your life there you will be stressed with the decline.
I prefer to call this saving for old age rather than crypto for survival.

Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

Activity: 1516
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 06:28:58 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2022, 04:59:10 PM by Ludmilla_rose1995

Hmm.  My question to you is, should you even be doing daily cryptocurrency trading? The vast majority of people should not be trading in the markets what so ever.  Most people are one not equipped to trade, and two are trading when they don't even have a sound/proper portfolio set up and in place.  That being said, I like your sentiment here, every day truly is a blessing and tomorrow is never promised.
answer your question... I've found that day trading is not very suitable for me. I feel more comfortable and calm being a flexible trader (whenever there is profit I will sell and buy when the market is bear), often greed is very trapping, I try my best to suppress it.

Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 07:19:06 PM

Seriously I believe you should be very grateful with whatever you are getting in a day, I believe there are lot's of people looking for that kind of opportunity but they are not getting it, we should always be satisfied with the little we are having and whe should be grateful always. Am not really into day trading but I believe if you are making little money from there you should be satisfied half bread is better non, Cryptocurrency have really changed my life most expecially during the pandemic when lot's of people where  losing there jobs, cryptocurrency really helped me to survive the pandemic so am really grateful.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 07:52:26 PM

I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says....

A mountain of gold would not be enough for a greedy person.
But, a plate of food is enough for a grateful person

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much but I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

As humans who have lust, of course we will feel that we will never be quite satisfied with what we get so far, and continue to try to get more than we can get, so that in the end this greed actually makes us deceived and ultimately destroys ourselves, I think the words you say do have quite a deep meaning and maybe we will even get happiness from the gratitude we have, I still remember one thing my teacher once said when I was in school, namely:
"The secret of happiness there are 3 things: Patience, gratitude, and sincerity"

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 08:11:37 PM

I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says....

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much but I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

As humans who have lust, of course we will feel that we will never be quite satisfied with what we get so far, and continue to try to get more than we can get, so that in the end this greed actually makes us deceived and ultimately destroys ourselves, I think the words you say do have quite a deep meaning and maybe we will even get happiness from the gratitude we have, I still remember one thing my teacher once said when I was in school, namely:
"The secret of happiness there are 3 things: Patience, gratitude, and sincerity"
People doesnt really have any contentment that they do have currently have on their lives as of today even to those rich guys would continue to do things so that they could earn more.

Human beings are naturally greedy and there's no surprise to that and being grateful is something a personal kind of choice but cant really deny that we're too ambitious and trying out
to get and achieve the pinnacle of everything which is really a common kind of behavior to have.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 08:52:03 PM

People doesnt really have any contentment that they do have currently have on their lives as of today even to those rich guys would continue to do things so that they could earn more.
That's part of human nature.

But even it's part of it, we can change it individually for being happy and grateful for big or small things that we receive. The rich have a mindset of continually making money as they've already seen it possible for them to generate more money from what they have.

It's totally okay and doesn't see it as greediness but just a normal grind and process of businesses.

In the crypto market, there's always the emotional part that after you sell even if you're in profit, you'll feel bad when you see it go up just after you've sold.

But as said, be grateful as you've made money from it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:23:02 AM

I used to be the same as you. Feeling annoyed that I didn't reach my target and finally I was eager to trade until my target was reached. Initially it went smoothly but until one day I experienced a very large loss and sometimes until my capital ran out. It happened for months and repeat this situation all the day.
And in the end I realized that what we get today is a very big advantage, even if the value is small. Since then I have continued to be grateful and finally until now what was lost is slowly returning. Gratitude and keep trying is the biggest advantage that I will continue to use as a guide in life.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 09:49:02 AM

Seriously I believe you should be very grateful with whatever you are getting in a day, I believe there are lot's of people looking for that kind of opportunity but they are not getting it, we should always be satisfied with the little we are having and whe should be grateful always. Am not really into day trading but I believe if you are making little money from there you should be satisfied half bread is better non, Cryptocurrency have really changed my life most expecially during the pandemic when lot's of people where  losing there jobs, cryptocurrency really helped me to survive the pandemic so am really grateful.
That's what I do. We've been thought by this pandemic and even this war to be grateful and appreciate things that we have. Regardless of how much they are, how small they are. We have to be happy and show gratitude for the good things that we're receiving every day.
Like right now, if you're far from those areas that have been affected by the pandemic, be grateful and the same goes for those areas that are close to the battlefield. We can sleep without any worry and we earn a living, these are already sufficient things to be grateful for.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 10:50:36 AM

Always grateful every day. it is the key to happiness. if you are never satisfied or quickly satisfied is also not good. Always self motivated to do better and learn from experience. if it doesn't go as planned, stay grateful. whatever happened let it happen now it's time to move on and keep positivity. This is what I always try to apply every day.

In our life, no matter how rich you are, how rich you become if you are greedy you will never have enough. And so always be poor. Just like in trading if you are too greedy, and not contented of what you have, you will end up lossing your money. In other words you will never be a successful trader. Satisfaction is very important part in our life.Always remember that not always more money can give you the satisfaction but also some little happiness also give you satisfaction. So learn to be grateful with what you already have.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 11:18:31 AM

Always grateful every day. it is the key to happiness. if you are never satisfied or quickly satisfied is also not good. Always self motivated to do better and learn from experience. if it doesn't go as planned, stay grateful. whatever happened let it happen now it's time to move on and keep positivity. This is what I always try to apply every day.
In our life, no matter how rich you are, how rich you become if you are greedy you will never have enough. And so always be poor. Just like in trading if you are too greedy, and not contented of what you have, you will end up lossing your money. In other words you will never be a successful trader. Satisfaction is very important part in our life.Always remember that not always more money can give you the satisfaction but also some little happiness also give you satisfaction. So learn to be grateful with what you already have.

It's true that being rich and having a lot of money doesn't mean we can live happily, quite a lot of rich people live unhappy. Because no matter
how much profit we make, we will never be satisfied if we don't learn to be grateful. So start learning to be grateful from even the smallest things,
so when trading or investing we will learn to be grateful for whatever profit we make. In my opinion, the success of traders or investors is not
in the value of how much profit is generated, but how investors and traders are grateful for the profits generated. It's useless we get a big profit
when trading, but we are greedy and want a much bigger profit, I'm sure the big profit previously obtained will soon run out. Because people are
greedy and don't understand how to be grateful, will be obsessed with big wins, this will eventually cause the person to suffer losses.

While people who can be grateful will stop when they get a profit, meaning that grateful people rarely miss opportunities to make a profit.
Unlike greedy people who usually miss the opportunity to sell coins at high prices, because when the price of coins rises at the peak he delays
selling the coins and chooses to wait for the coins to rise higher. Which in the end the price of the coins suddenly dropped very far. Therefore,
greedy people only make themselves lose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 01:46:13 PM

Agree, there are so many things around us and in our lives that we fail to notice, so many blessings that we fail to recognize. Gratitude can be found everywhere. We are all so fortunate in small and large ways. All we have to do is concentrate. Look around you and you will find something for which you can be grateful. Imagine if we looked for the smallest things and moments to be thankful for; we'd never run out of ideas. Before asking for more, let's appreciate all that we have.
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:56:00 PM

If a tiger is put in a goat pen, tigers will eat only one or two goats, once full the tiger will leave. But it is the turn of humans who are put into goat cages, not only one or two goats are eaten, the goat cages are also sold by humans.
Greed is not a basic human trait, but humans evolved greed as a survival mechanism. A person always wants to get more than he already has. Humans are never satisfied with a meager income, because greed will always encourage someone to get as much wealth as possible.

Your experience when trading to remind me of when I was a kid. At that time, my parents said Life will be calm when we are grateful, even though the results are not as expected.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 03:17:26 PM

Of course it is, even when I wake up, the first thing is to be grateful because I am still given the opportunity to live and enjoy this world, I am sure that everything we do in this world will be accounted for so our obligation is to seek provisions for the afterlife.
It's true that sometimes we forget that when we can still wake up after sleeping it is a blessing from God that has been given to us,
I think we should get used to being grateful for that or for other small things,
there are still many people who ignore it so indeed what we do in this world is at least a reminder to ourselves because later we will be held accountable

Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

Activity: 1516
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 05:31:35 PM

Greed is not a basic human trait, but humans evolved greed as a survival mechanism. A person always wants to get more than he already has. Humans are never satisfied with a meager income, because greed will always encourage someone to get as much wealth as possible.
for that, I continue to study philosophy as self-development and also control greed.....
"A greedy person will not taste the delicious and sweet pleasures. he/she is like a person who eats who never feels full and delicious.”

Your experience when trading to remind me of when I was a kid. At that time, my parents said Life will be calm when we are grateful, even though the results are not as expected.
your parents are really wise, it's very rare nowadays parents teach how to be grateful and also a simple attitude to their children, mostly only teach how their children are to "be the number 1" of their friends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: