Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Help Needed] How to fend off spike proteins / crystal proteins / prions?  (Read 63 times)
fastlight (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:25:40 PM

How to counter advanced biological warfare?

image source : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Histology_bse.jpg

"Prions are misfolded proteins with the ability to transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants of the same protein. They characterize several fatal and transmissible neurodegenerative diseases in humans and many other animals"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion

I don't know ! Many fields :

• surface / direct skin contact ? disinfectant, alcohol, fire, ice, emf, plasma fields???
  • aerosolized? full on abc suit? n99?
  • bodily fluid infiltrations? sexual, contaminated food?

What ever you know, please share, could be herbs, methods, prayers, I don't care, as long as you believe it could help WIN THE FIGHT !

thanks a lot !
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 05:59:33 PM

Put down your phone and unplug your router. This will end "biological warfare" immediately.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:51:26 PM

Put down your phone and unplug your router. This will end "biological warfare" immediately.
Yeah, but if he does that then we don't get to learn more about the contaminated sexual food.

transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants
I assume this is an oblique reference to Donald Trump's alleged sexual improprieties. I admire the creativity of your language, but am not so happy about the image it evokes.

fastlight (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:20:52 PM

A little disclaimer : without the low density lipo-protein (part of the nano lipid (hydrogel) shield used to insert the rna into the cells) - which it seems the body can't manufacture - there is no risk from the spike proteins produced by the transhumans ! Unless they are prionic (aka can start biological chain reactions even in un-injected subject #fear.

still the struggle to defeat prion biowarfare, remains relevant and urgent.

so you see :

Yeah, but if he does that then we don't get to learn more about the contaminated sexual food.

transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants
I assume this is an oblique reference to Donald Trump's alleged sexual improprieties. I admire the creativity of your language, but am not so happy about the image it evokes.

You are again way behind the curve guys... the stormfront moves faster than your instructions Smiley.

gl&hf !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: