Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accumulating small odds or choosing one or two big odds  (Read 1084 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 07:48:19 AM

Going with the one or two big odds really worth the rewards if we are going to win the game because accumulation of small odds will also eventually accumulate the risk and for the total risk we get the snall rewards compared to if we win the big odd games.
The amount of victory is high then it is better to go with big adversity but it requires knowledge The chances of winning at all sites are not the same gambling is better to start with short ones The risk here is low and even if there is no chance of winning, it will go through a little. There will be no big risk gambling is not so easy gambling is not possible to win without an idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 08:00:20 AM

You are right sports betting can easily be done and won by a newbie as it is not as hard as another betting in gambling that requires skills to win, one can easily discover a stronger team in sports game even if the team is given a small odds you can still stake big amount with a high probability of winning the bet.
Betting is not easy like you think, there are truly big more chances that big teams will win, but no full probability that the big team will win the small team, I have bet on big teams serveral times to win but draw, big teams even will surprise you more of they lose. Staking high amount of money will still result to few games won but one big loss can take away all your gain, and another just one more game loss can result to the liquidation of your betting budget. We must be very careful not to use more than our betting budget, we must also be very careful of thinking big teams will win by using huge amount of money because there are times big teams lose also especially in club leagues like EPL.
Everything in gambling world is always be talking about chances, there's no such thing about guaranteed win unless if its fixed or being manipulated.When it comes to ways of betting or on how you do make bets
then it is really on someones behavior and we do really differ on that everytime since not all gamblers would really entirely the same on making out decisions.On the question on what would be my choice
neither accumulate small odds or choosing two big odds? I do always stick with big odds but sometime i do consider out on making bets on smaller ones if i do know that
it do really have some sort of sure win.

Gamblers are rarely rational, yet this issue is kind of a mathematical one. Placing your bets on a small number of big bets is more likely to yield extreme results, while placing your bet on a large number of small odds is more likely to give more average results. This also exists when buying stocks and financial assets, the first option is called a "concentrated portfolio" and the second is called "diversifying". Typically, a concentrated portfolio is equivalent to an "all in".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: