Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Reports/Portals  (Read 96 times)
jamalnasir (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:15:24 PM

Hi everyone, was trying to find some reliable feedback regarding Simetri.com and just stumbled upon an old thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189257.0).

Could someone please advise if Simetri is a good and reliable research portal. I've checked a few of their old reports available online and they seem good enough (to be honest, I just checked the buying prices and then the graphs on coinmarketcap.com to see how much it grew).

I came to knew about cryptocurrencies in 2018 and was doing research myself on a few projects, two of them I remember - one was VECHAIN and other SIACOIN. Most of them seem to have grown quite a bit. However, I left crypto altogether since the research it was eating too much of my time and I've a full-time job and also investing in local stock market.

So, bottom line - am in need of a service, either free or paid (I guess paid ones would be better?) which would give me summary of the project, its buying ranges and when the time comes advise me to sell it off.

Is Simetri.com the right portal that would fulfill my needs or is there any other service which could serve this purpose, thereby saving me time and the hassle to spend endless hours doing the research.

Many thanks in advance for reading and providing your feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 06:18:34 AM

Well since you talk about projects like Vechain and Sia, I do remember that timeline and after which the ICO craze hype bubble poofed.

Coming back to topic, I always suggest users to do research on projects on their own and not listen to a third party service. The reasons are simple:

1. The sites run for money. They will stop at nothing to shill a project that is paying them so as to give them a good rating.
2. I have had contact with people from such sites in the past, they literally state that they will accept money to "modify" ratings for the ICOs that they gave a <3/5 rating.  Roll Eyes
3. Many of these sites were actually shut down quickly after some crackdown happened on ICOs and they are no longer heard of from like ICObench.

So to give you fair advice, since you already have a background on stock market, invest only in bitcoin. Do no go for altcoins because they are just not sustainable for a long term growth. Everything in altcoins is just smoke and mirrors and having seen 99% of them ending up as failures and scams (a fact that you maybe missed because you had left), I no longer them any importance and I was right in doing so because they quickly changed names from ICO>STO>IEO and so on. Now the DeFi and NFT are the new crazes.

If you want to make money in crypto, stalk bitcoin and stock bitcoin when you get the low price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jamalnasir (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:08:30 PM

Well since you talk about projects like Vechain and Sia, I do remember that timeline and after which the ICO craze hype bubble poofed.

Coming back to topic, I always suggest users to do research on projects on their own and not listen to a third party service. The reasons are simple:

1. The sites run for money. They will stop at nothing to shill a project that is paying them so as to give them a good rating.
2. I have had contact with people from such sites in the past, they literally state that they will accept money to "modify" ratings for the ICOs that they gave a <3/5 rating.  Roll Eyes
3. Many of these sites were actually shut down quickly after some crackdown happened on ICOs and they are no longer heard of from like ICObench.

So to give you fair advice, since you already have a background on stock market, invest only in bitcoin. Do no go for altcoins because they are just not sustainable for a long term growth. Everything in altcoins is just smoke and mirrors and having seen 99% of them ending up as failures and scams (a fact that you maybe missed because you had left), I no longer them any importance and I was right in doing so because they quickly changed names from ICO>STO>IEO and so on. Now the DeFi and NFT are the new crazes.

If you want to make money in crypto, stalk bitcoin and stock bitcoin when you get the low price.

many thanks for the advise.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:20:22 PM

Think about it: If I had the knowledge or access to information that could give me a huge edge in the cryptocurrency markets, why would I give people the same info? It'd be far FAR more profitable for me if I'd take advantage of it alone!

Most of the "crypto signal groups" a.k.a. pump and dump groups are just there to make money off you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████