Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google starts accepting Bitcoin ads  (Read 1059 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 05:16:02 PM

Nice! For me, it's huge news that a giant company is now accepting cryptocurrency ads because there are so many Google users, and I believe it will be a huge growth for the community if they allow this type of ads. Google is a major platform with billions of users every day; I hope that one day, most people will accept cryptocurrency in their lives.

But one of the disadvantages is some people will try to promote scams but I hope that Google will try to access things if they're legitimate before allowing the ad to go in public.
Elsaveronicha

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

XIRCUS

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:27:20 AM

This is great news. Google started accepting bitcoin ads. As we know in 2018 google banned bitcoin ads because many projects were scam. Now that they are accepting it again, this makes investors even more confident in the future of bitcoin. More and more big companies are accepting bitcoins.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:55:48 AM

Google has begun to accept advertisements for Bitcoin, and Google lifted its ban on advertisements related to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Starting August 3, companies using Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can once again advertise on the search giant and various websites that are part of its platform. The ban was implemented in March 2018 to comply with the new regulations of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network of the United States (FinCEN).

Article Source: https://updateonbitcoin.com/google-lifted-the-ban-on-advertising-related-to-bitcoin/
Back in late 2017 and early 2018 we saw an huge surge in numbers of cryptocurrency and altcoins creation due to the bitcoin gaining a huge popularity after reaching the 20k price point, and this lead to the appearance of many scam and frauds related to the use and creation and the use of crypto, and to battle this they banned all crypto related advertisment, and by lifting this ban today there is a fear of the types of scam emerging once again.
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 08:36:02 AM

I have predicted that one day Google will be friendly again with cryptocurrency and it is proven that now Google is accepting cryptocurrency ads again, but the problem is that there are many scammer projects circulating without any prior suspicion, can Google verify each project before the ad submission is accepted?

As stated on the official site, their google team stated that the regulations regarding the advertising of cryptocurrency products and services, they will only allow the provision of services such as certain regulated cryptocurrency exchange platforms that are allowed to place ads, although now the google team does implement such regulations, but this will greatly help the growth of bitcoin among the community.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:30:47 AM

Google has received bitcoin back, if this is true, this is accurate news, there will definitely be more people who will play in bitcoin, bitcoin will definitely become more popular, but if the problem of profit can be ascertained that Google will receive bitcoin profits, because now almost everyone open google to see the development of bitcoin..

He is right that Google has accepted crypto advertising again, where previously Google banned crypto advertising in 2018 and even changed the rules the same year on the same September which allowed crypto exchanges to become licensed advertisers on its platforms such as in the United States and Japan.
this year google again provides an opportunity for crypto companies to advertise on google and must follow several policies that must be obeyed by the company.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:10:33 PM

It was only natural. Cryptocurrency sector represents a combined valuation of close to $2 trillion, which is around 0.5% of the total global wealth. Do you really think that Google can afford to ignore this sector, especially at a time when their revenues are saturating? I heard from my friends in India that they could notice ads of various Bitcoin exchanges in TV channels. A couple of years ago, this was sort of unthinkable, as the government was planning to impose a blanket ban on cryptocurrency. The message is clear - cryptocurrency is no longer on the fringes and it is mainstream.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:16:24 PM

This is great news. Google started accepting bitcoin ads. As we know in 2018 google banned bitcoin ads because many projects were scam. Now that they are accepting it again, this makes investors even more confident in the future of bitcoin. More and more big companies are accepting bitcoins.
Not so great news because scams will be plaguing the ads that are connected/remotely connected to crypto so I am not a fan of this unless they make a really efficient report system that can help the ads be clean as possible so as to give way to legitimate crypto websites and as long as that doesn't happen, I won't be a fan of this stuff.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:09:03 PM

Great news! Scams were relevant 3 years ago; phishing and scam ICO projects are often seen on search items.
They probably learned how to keep the users safety which could help increasing positive exposure to new investors.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:16:39 PM

Great news! Scams were relevant 3 years ago; phishing and scam ICO projects are often seen on search items.
They probably learned how to keep the users safety which could help increasing positive exposure to new investors.
It wasn't just great but I consider this as a helping tool to make spread the word of crypto and the new coming legit projects.
Then I hope we can see huge changes and such scam/fake sites can't be found or it appears on the search button anymore like before. I also hope that they don't just have a big concern about money going in but also the security that they can give back to their thousands of users.

KTYforce

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:33:19 PM

Does anyone know why Google changed their policy?

Is it because Bitcoin and other cryptos are now more accepted by the mainstream community, or is it because they realize that alternative advertising networks are making a lot more money running crypto ads?
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:36:59 PM

Google lifting the ban is a clear sign that bitcoin is entering the mainstream. Though blockchain developers need to come up with blockchain anti-scam applications that will enable the general public to know the difference between real and scam ads.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:01:17 PM

Google is an application that is widely used to find information so that if Google has served bitcoin ads I'm sure from now on more and more people want to invest in bitcoin.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:33:46 PM

It wasn't just great but I consider this as a helping tool to make spread the word of crypto and the new coming legit projects.
Then I hope we can see huge changes and such scam/fake sites can't be found or it appears on the search button anymore like before. I also hope that they don't just have a big concern about money going in but also the security that they can give back to their thousands of users.

I've seen there are so many sites that spread scams and take personal advantage on Google with the lure of getting multiple profits.  After Google was directed to their telegram, there was also a medium for discussion with potential victims so that with Google's focus on preventing scams, there would be positive vibes for the crypto market in the future. Moreover, things like that have begun to be found a little, although they still exist if rogue sites keep changing domains.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 06:32:39 AM

Its a great news mate. Google is the world biggest company of the world. Google is taking interest in Bitcoin currency. this is a very good news for the bitcoin. Google is accepting bitcoin ads for promotion. In this way, google helps promote bitcoin worldwide. Because google ads are seen worldwide. So, just buy bitcoin and hold it for future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:48:28 PM

Good news!! It surely impacts significantly on Bitcoin value and crypto market as a whole. Just look at how good the Bitcoin price move since the early of August. Since people heard that news, they are confident to buy Bitcoin again and even more top companies will consider buying Bitcoin as well. Also, by Google allows Bitcoin or crypto ads, all crypto projects are easy to promote their projects and it may boost the development of those projects. I guess, there will be many new crypto projects anymore starting from this month.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 04:06:43 AM

See, there is nothing to worry about bitcoin banning. As investors we need to have strong believe about our investment if not then I think we should not invest in it. I think bitcoin is a part of the nest world advancement. If we easily worry about bad news about bitcoin then it is bad for our mental health. Just believe that bitcoin will be more popular then we can adjust our strategy to gain more profit. I think acceptance is always goes in line with the increasing price of bitcoin. In my opinion it makes people have positive view about bitcoin and adoption will be faster. Bitcoin ads acceptance by google wil also bring good domino effect that will benefit for bitcoin.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 05:34:39 AM

I've often seen the ads on google so far, hopefully more often various kinds of Bitcoin ads can be listed on more pages, on google. And hopefully Google still can be sorted out which ones are legit and which ones are not, only allowing trusted ads that are always listed on google, in order to avoid scams or people who are not responsible.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 10:33:23 PM

it's true that this good news has been circulating a month ago if google has started accepting bitcoin ads it will affect the price of bitcoin of course the price of bitcoin will be moon and this will definitely be a big opportunity for those who have big capital now when buying bitcoin it's likely that in the future bitcoin prices will go up, don't waste this golden opportunity.

This is great news. This will help more people to know more about BTC in this case, they will no longer go outside to transact and transfer some money to the other. With today's generation that we need to limit ourselves to go outside we need the crypto currency and we also need to invest our money to gain more profits.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:07:11 AM

I've often seen the ads on google so far, hopefully more often various kinds of Bitcoin ads can be listed on more pages, on google. And hopefully Google still can be sorted out which ones are legit and which ones are not, only allowing trusted ads that are always listed on google, in order to avoid scams or people who are not responsible.

Google certainly can't determine which ones are legit and which ones are scams, Google ads are contextual ads so it really depends on the content of the existing page or video, although this is good but we deserve to be wary because scam projects also advertise on Google ads.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:16:01 AM

That is literally what they're doing, its only big established crypto companies who go through all the verification procedures who'll be allowed to run crypto ads on google. They know they can't allow anyone to run crypto related ads.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: