Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and ERC20 tokens deposits and withdrawals are paused  (Read 18 times)
Dove Wallet Service (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 05:33:36 AM

Dear users, Due to the London hard fork, the Ethereum and ERC20 based token deposits and withdrawals will be paused at 10:00 UTC. It will resume as soon as the network is stable.

Thank you.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:30:11 AM

Dear users, Due to the London hard fork, the Ethereum and ERC20 based token deposits and withdrawals will be paused at 10:00 UTC. It will resume as soon as the network is stable.

Thank you.

Are you part of the Ethereum group? It seems that I don't receive that kind of information, was it legitimate would you mind if you share here the announcement where they say that the ERC20 based deposit and withdrawals are paused? I'm aware that the London hard fork will happened but I don't think they will hold the the deposit and transactions.

If this is real how long would it take before resuming the transactions?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: