Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin in the highest level of trust?  (Read 1939 times)
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 01:03:44 PM

Bitcoin has been service in long time.Bitcoin already proved that Bitcoin is trusted than any others crypto. Bitcoin is most valuable crypto in market and most valuable coin.Bitcoin has been developing for long time.Bitcoin is decentralised crypto than others. I think bitcoin will be more increase in future and it will be most trusted.

The important factor is that bitcoin is truly  100% decentralized and this makes it the best crypto currency on which everyone can trust. All other altcoins are centralized in the nature that the owner of those coins hold a large amount of tokens but this is not the case with bitcoins.

It's true Bitcoin is decentralized but that can't be said for every future coin, There's a possibility government starts using cryptocurrency and releases a fixed supply of new crypto.
And people of that particular country or state are supposed to use that. Then it will be easy for the government to trace the registered owners of a wallet that send that particular crypto to an illegal address.

I also think the government is probably going to promote a cashless society anyways because we're moving towards a 1 world government and it will be easy for them to trace the transactions.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 01:07:37 PM

Bitcoin has been service in long time.Bitcoin already proved that Bitcoin is trusted than any others crypto. Bitcoin is most valuable crypto in market and most valuable coin.Bitcoin has been developing for long time.Bitcoin is decentralised crypto than others. I think bitcoin will be more increase in future and it will be most trusted.

Bitcoin is currently the strongest coin with a marketcap of more than $950 billion, but there are many opinions that coins like Ripple, Ethereum or Cardano have advantages over bitcoin, I hope there is a coin that can compete with bitcoin so that the competition for cryptocurrencies becomes more attractive.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 02:42:39 PM

The main purpose of bitcoin is to provide a decentralized form of anonymous transaction value, to eliminate the intermediaries of banks and financial institutions and thereby reduce the cost of money transactions and that is one of them.
and other beliefs because investing in bitcoin is very promising and also guaranteed security and we are in full control, because bitcoin the first and most popular digital currency among other cryptocurrencies makes everyone believe and is clear evidence that many people who have benefited can actually make them rich and many again Another positive reason that makes bitcoin trusted.
songchunlai

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 03:09:02 PM

The Pow algorithm is a brute force cracking algorithm. At the beginning of the design, Satoshi Nakamoto only pointed out the feasibility of this algorithm in theory, but this was perfectly implemented by the community gods.
exhort

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 07:11:09 AM

I trust Bitcoin for the same reason I trust math. I understand it.
Some people trust Bitcoin because other smarter people trust it. If Bitcoin was flawed, some smart guy out there would have found the flaw and let everyone know.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 07:26:36 AM

I believe bitcoin is sweet as a currency and therefore the journey during this currency from the very beginning may be a great distance off bitcoin isn't almost changing people's lives, it's about investing within the right way able to solve all problems. there's no fear of losing this currency from the crypto market and it not attend destruction if there's a small difference in price it go up again in time bitcoin ranks highest among all currencies.

arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 03:28:27 PM

There are many factors why bitcoin is trusted. yes among them bitcoin has established itself as the most high-end crypto today and bitcoin is currently the most accepted by many parties around the world. also in terms of security bitcoin has high protection. and most importantly, bitcoin is the most worthy of being an investment asset

witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 4372

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 11:50:29 AM

There are many factors why bitcoin is trusted. yes among them bitcoin has established itself as the most high-end crypto today and bitcoin is currently the most accepted by many parties around the world. also in terms of security bitcoin has high protection. and most importantly, bitcoin is the most worthy of being an investment asset
It seems to me you are confusing the cause and effect. Bitcoin definitely has a plethora of useful characteristics that make it a desirable asset for investments. But the fact that investors have been long interested in bitcoin doesn't render it trusted by itself. Why do people think they can trust software and protocol such as bitcoin? They actually shouldn't. What they should do is learn what bitcoin offers, under what rules and laws it is operating. While they can't change these rules, they can decide whether they agree with them or not. Once they decided positively, they can join the network absolutely freely and run a piece of software to make sure that the principles they previously agreed with are being followed by everyone else in the network. They don't trust other participants, they instead constantly verify everyone abides by the rules of the network. Conclusively, bitcoin is trusted because no one is able to unilaterally change its principles. That is why it is chosen as legal tender in some countries, that is why it is being adopted, that is why it is an asset to invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 12:20:05 PM

Actually there are many unsolved problem within bitcoin such as Byzantine fault. In fact, there is no 100% trust system as long as it is built by human. It can always be interrupted and fabricated. Even machine or A.I can have such problems if creators decide to feed it few "bugs"

I simply think trust is what people believe in. If you trust your clients, transactions will smoothly be proceeded, no matter what materials you use
Myleschetty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 12:37:14 PM

There are many factors why bitcoin is trusted.
The reason why Bitcoin was trusted by many parties is that it was the only cryptocurrency that was truly decentralized.

yes among them bitcoin has established itself as the most high-end crypto today and bitcoin is currently the most accepted by many parties around the world.
This happens due to the major concept of Bitcoin and everybody wants the liberation potential of Bitcoin.

also in terms of security bitcoin has high protection.
Despite that human error still need to be avoided.
suboo112123

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 04:37:54 PM

I completely agreed with you.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 06:00:31 PM

Data consistency and transperancy has been one of the key reasons many built a high level of trust for bitcoin. I came to discover bitcoin wasn't really the first digital currency project before bitcoin came into Lim light we had other digital currency projects that failed the likes of Digicash, BitGold , B-money which were first attempted in the early 1990s people developed trust for bitcoin after it survived several market conditions.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:08:18 AM

Data consistency and transperancy has been one of the key reasons many built a high level of trust for bitcoin. I came to discover bitcoin wasn't really the first digital currency project before bitcoin came into Lim light we had other digital currency projects that failed the likes of Digicash, BitGold , B-money which were first attempted in the early 1990s people developed trust for bitcoin after it survived several market conditions.

Here, I will make a further addition. The reason why Bitcoin has gained the highest level of trust is determined by its own technology. The transparency of Bitcoin data is the basis for Bitcoin to gain trust. Because of Bitcoin's transparency, anyone can verify Bitcoin's data in real time. Openness and transparency are the basis for building trust. At the same time, no single force can tamper with Bitcoin data, which further strengthens trust. After 12 years of development of Bitcoin, no force can destroy the data of the Bitcoin network. It is based on this that more and more people have trust in Bitcoin.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 03:39:42 PM

Bitcoin is in the highest level of trust because it is related to future payment source. People are believing that It is best coin in digital currency. It is intrusting coin for investers because its price is unpredictable. And they believe that in future it give them a biggest profit.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:06:10 AM

bitcoin got the highest level of trust because, bitcoin delivers what it has promised. many people did not believe it at first but as the time goes by bitcoin gradually earned the trust of the people through projects that made it more attractive and appealing. also bitcoin meticulously made preparations for it to have its own market and have its own value.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:35:54 AM

Bitcoin offers a new and efficient way of transferring funds from one person to another person without any third parties from the government sector. In that way, people have security and freedom over their asset without worrying about government intervention.

lelahenderson

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:20:53 AM

Bitcoin has won the trust of many since more than 10 years which makes it reliable. After all, if these many years didn’t show any frauds through bitcoins then why would it be now? Hence, I think it’s gained trust over the span of these years slowly by providing people with profits and not showing any symptoms of scams. All of it makes it a reliable factor when it comes to cryptocurrency.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:02:01 AM

I think bitcoin is now a product that is clearly visible, with countries starting to use it as a currency. on the other hand, with the price starting to stabilize, many investors are starting to believe that bitcoin is a real investment, especially now that it requires big influence and large funds to manipulate the market, and we don't see dumps like 2018
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:51:12 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin in the highest level of trust because bitcoin has a concept that makes its users satisfied, there are many reasons that make us worthy of making bitcoin the most convincing asset, with the private key that we have it is impossible to guess by programs or hackers, the most important thing is because the value continues to increase so that it gives profit for bitcoin owners.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:08:02 AM

Since the first time since bitcoin was launched I believe that btc has a very good security system compared to other systems. Evidently until now no one feels cheated or anything bad related to bitcoin. This is where my belief in bitcoin is very high. Apalagu at his age who has been qualified for many years. It's different from a bank that can be broken by hackers..

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄