Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Specter Mining, Inc. August Mining Equipment Pricelist  (Read 70 times)
mschaedel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 03:33:28 PM

Good morning from Specter Mining! We are a Virginia-based crypto mining equipment distribution company. We stock ASIC miners and sell to anyone seriously interested in mining their own bitcoin. We offer low MOQ (usually just 10 machines), and our prices include all-in delivery to the USA. A link to our website is below, where you can sign up for our newsletter.

https://www.spectermining.com/

If you're interested, check out the Specter Mining official website & social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram), and let's get started working together. Message me (Megan) via Telegram @megschaedel or email, megans@spectermining.com with your information, ship-to location, desired miner, and quantity for a quote. Please check with us for an all-in delivery price to the rest of the world. We encourage scheduling a live video call or phone call before any purchase. Hope everyone has a great Thursday or, as my mom says, Friday Jr. Smiley
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 08:30:48 AM

Since you just recently created your website [creation Date: 2021-06-08], I'm curious to know how you were able to strike a deal and become a partner with all of the known ASIC providers you've "listed" on your website?
- While you're at it, kindly include a piece of evidence to show you're indeed one of their partners [I tried my best, but had no luck].

Archived

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀