Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explore the world of FOOTBALL EVERLASTING NFT MOMENTS  (Read 368 times)
Impala8_ (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 03:57:13 PM

Collect all the moments of your favourite players.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas, Bruno Fernandes and many more. All backed by official intelectual property.

MARKETPLACE COMING SOON

BUY AND SELL THE MOST ICONIC AND EVERLASTING FOOTBALL MOMENTS IN HISTORY
You will be able to trade your favourite football video NFTs.
Be part of the next digital revolution by owning a collection of unique digital collectibles.

RealFevr brought to life what all fans have hoped for: to possess the most pivotal football moments.

Have you ever imagined owning the video collectible of Ronaldo’s first official goal? Or Casillas’ last save? What about every single moment you could possibly imagine that defined the history of football?

RealFevr’s Marketplace is your gateway to our football digital video collectibles. Proudly showcase your moments and flex those rare moments to other fans. They belong to you!

All collectibles come in packs: BASIC, RARE, and SUPER RARE.

After opening a pack, the moments that collectors want to trade are posted in the Marketplace.

Within the Marketplace, fans can select a range of filters to quickly find the specific moment they are looking for, like players’ name, season, club, position, rarity, among many others.

Become a top collector as soon as you will be able to borrow and lend them. Have fun and collect as many football moments as possible!
CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 03:58:02 PM

Collect all the moments of your favourite players.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas, Bruno Fernandes and many more. All backed by official intelectual property.

MARKETPLACE COMING SOON

BUY AND SELL THE MOST ICONIC AND EVERLASTING FOOTBALL MOMENTS IN HISTORY
You will be able to trade your favourite football video NFTs.
Be part of the next digital revolution by owning a collection of unique digital collectibles.

RealFevr brought to life what all fans have hoped for: to possess the most pivotal football moments.

Have you ever imagined owning the video collectible of Ronaldo’s first official goal? Or Casillas’ last save? What about every single moment you could possibly imagine that defined the history of football?

RealFevr’s Marketplace is your gateway to our football digital video collectibles. Proudly showcase your moments and flex those rare moments to other fans. They belong to you!

All collectibles come in packs: BASIC, RARE, and SUPER RARE.

After opening a pack, the moments that collectors want to trade are posted in the Marketplace.

Within the Marketplace, fans can select a range of filters to quickly find the specific moment they are looking for, like players’ name, season, club, position, rarity, among many others.

Become a top collector as soon as you will be able to borrow and lend them. Have fun and collect as many football moments as possible!

Sounds really dope, I'd buy some CR7 goals
He's spectacular
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 03:59:18 PM

I found this project couple days ago and I think that NFTs are hyped now
CaptainDeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:00:51 PM

GG
this season will be great
covid 19 is really making most of the football clubs sell their players for free
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:02:55 PM

GG
covid 19 is really making most of the football clubs sell their players for free
Fans still cannot attend most of the matches anyways, I'd buy some of the EURO 2021 moments
CaptainDeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:09:12 PM

GG
Fans still cannot attend most of the matches anyways, I'd buy some of the EURO 2021 moments

This Euro was great and I really enjoyed couple games in quarter finals and even in 1/8. And I cannot forgive the fact that England was in finals they did not deserve it at all. I'd collect the peno series that was so unsuccessful for England. Italy deserved to win and Gigio did well.
I think that Football moments NFT is a cool idea, waiting for RealFevr progress
As I can see they are planing the launch of Marketplace, sounds dope as well.
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:11:15 PM

GG

This Euro was great and I really enjoyed couple games in quarter finals and even in 1/8. And I cannot forgive the fact that England was in finals they did not deserve it at all. I'd collect the peno series that was so unsuccessful for England. Italy deserved to win and Gigio did well.
The whole world wanted Italy to win after the fact that England is in finals... Not even the fact but how they won
CaptainDeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:13:01 PM

Can you pls tell me how do we know the rarity of the moments and why some of them are super rare and some of them are basic? It means basic - we'll known and the rare ones are those that are not that hyped yet??
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:14:20 PM

Can you pls tell me how do we know the rarity of the moments and why some of them are super rare and some of them are basic? It means basic - we'll known and the rare ones are those that are not that hyped yet??

This is what I found on their website
Just wanted to know what people think about it

RARITY IS KEY
As we explain here, the rarer the pack, the higher the chances you will be gifted with an extremely scarce moment.

Our football video NFTs rarity ranges from COMMON, SPECIAL, EPIC, LEGENDARY to UNIQUE and depending on the moment, it may appear in one of the tiers. Extremely rare moments, like Ronaldo’s first official goal, will always be Unique, meaning that only one copy of the digital collectible will ever exist (1 of 1).
CaptainDeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:15:52 PM

RARITY IS KEY
As we explain here, the rarer the pack, the higher the chances you will be gifted with an extremely scarce moment.

Our football video NFTs rarity ranges from COMMON, SPECIAL, EPIC, LEGENDARY to UNIQUE and depending on the moment, it may appear in one of the tiers. Extremely rare moments, like Ronaldo’s first official goal, will always be Unique, meaning that only one copy of the digital collectible will ever exist (1 of 1).
So those guys have their own token right? FEVR??
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:17:00 PM

RARITY IS KEY

Mate actually I can share the link to their website lol

RealFevr is composed of two moving parts, the fantasy leagues and the collectibles marketplace, that are united through $FEVR - the token that unlocks all incentives within our ecosystem.

The main goal of the FEVR token is to open the door to web3, where you, the user, are the central piece of the network and the main beneficiary of RealFevr's products. In sum, $FEVR is a gateway to RealFevr's packs of football everlasting moments, clubs launchpad, subscription pools, token leagues, and every other feature we release in the future.

By using the Fevr token, fans can collect, borrow and lend digital collectibles fully backed by Intellectual Property.

To learn more about $FEVR and the token ecosystem, please read the litepaper.
CaptainDeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:18:51 PM

RARITY IS KEY

Mate actually I can share the link to their website lol

RealFevr is composed of two moving parts, the fantasy leagues and the collectibles marketplace, that are united through $FEVR - the token that unlocks all incentives within our ecosystem.

The main goal of the FEVR token is to open the door to web3, where you, the user, are the central piece of the network and the main beneficiary of RealFevr's products. In sum, $FEVR is a gateway to RealFevr's packs of football everlasting moments, clubs launchpad, subscription pools, token leagues, and every other feature we release in the future.

By using the Fevr token, fans can collect, borrow and lend digital collectibles fully backed by Intellectual Property.

To learn more about $FEVR and the token ecosystem, please read the litepaper.

Share the link to their website please
I wanna know more about tokenomics
typerex987

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:39:25 PM

for some reason i like it
probably it’s a great thing
has so much potential
do they have like old moments?
1980-1990?
CaptainDeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:41:45 PM

has so much potential
1980-1990?
I think so and I'd buy some of El Classico iconic moments Cool
typerex987

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:41:56 PM

GG

heartbreaking moment really… i was so upset about eng entering the final this way
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:48:33 PM

has so much potential
1980-1990?
Sad there will be no elclassico like it was back then when Cristiano played for RealMadrid
typerex987

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:50:52 PM

has so much potential
1980-1990?

me too