Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake crypto exchange market fraud - tdgti.com scam  (Read 19 times)
hannibal1987 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 08:14:23 PM

Hi,
I am deceived by a fake cryptocurrency market and my 115 000 dollars is stolen. I want to warn everybody about the tactics they use and their names so that nobody else would get hurt. Here is my story in short:
I met a girl called Qiqi (phone number:+61 414 259 431) on social network.
She introduced me to a platform called tdtgi.com
I invested a very small amount in a coin called PNBC to give it a try.
The coin kept rising. So did my (so-called) assets.
She shared some signals and hints about the coin future price. Her prediction (happened!) to be 100% true.
I invested some more funds in the coin through the website.
While my asset was on the rise, I decided to test withdrawing some small portion of my asset (200 dollars)
to see if it works properly. There was no problem withdrawing the fund.
I waited some more time, to the point that my asset reached a significant amount. Then I decided to withdraw again a little amount but this time more than the initial money. (2000 dollars)
After submitting my withdraw request, the (so-called) customer service contacted me and told me that I need to deposit some money from binance or a similar platform to their wallet in order to conduct a ‘review’ process.
They said this (so-called) review process is a necessary action required by anti-laundering organizations of the US government.
I paid the review fee, equal to 20% of my total asset. Then the review process was passed. However, I did not continue to withdrawing my asset immediately and invested that review money also to pnbc.
When I tried to withdraw later, they said I have to initiate the review process again. Since my asset had already increased, I had to pay even more money to redeem my whole asset.
I paid the another review fee, equal to 20% of my total asset, hoping I could get the whole 100%.
After passing the review stage, they (just) informed me about a (so-called) tax. Again, I paid the tax, believing this would make it possible for me to receive the big money I apparently had in my wallet.
Since I had no cash left, I borrowed money from friends to pay the tax.
After paying the tax, they again informed me about some other payment, which I again did.
They said now I have a very short time to withdraw all my money.
When I tried withdrawing the money, their system crushed (!). After contacting them, they said I missed the deadline for withdrawal and I have to restart the review process.
This was the time I went mental.
I accused them of fraud. But they fought back by saying I am trying to avoid (US government!) review process.
They froze my account.
The customer service told me they would not contact me anymore. And they sent my file to some authorities in the US.
After some time, they contacted me again and said for only a very small amount, they would complete the review process and I would be able to withdraw my money.
I did not accept and started to set up a campaign to expose them to the public.
I also applied to some legal agencies worldwide.
Note: You may think of me as a naïve person, but believe me or not, their attitude was so professional at the beginning and the psychological methods they used are so effective that virtually every body might be tempted to fall into their trap.
Hope my experience help somebody out there and somehow I would get my money (115066 dollars) back because all my life is in shatters now. I have all the necessary proofs including email conversations with tdtgi service, transaction records, whatsapp chats with Qiqi.
I can send every proof on request. I could not upload here because the formats are not allowed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: