Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Polygon Crypto Price Prediction in 2022??  (Read 512 times)
HB Wallet (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 05:31:50 AM

The MATIC token has acquired 147,457 holders (Market cap: $6.7 billion USD) (08/2021). Top 500 holding addresses keep 97.50% of the current circulation supply.

In fact over 70% of token distribution are locked in Polygon contracts, with a fraction of MATIC burnt gradually through time.

🔥 Will it reach $50 billion USD in Market Cap by the end of 2022?

Check the full Polygon Matic Price Prediction in our article.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:44:47 PM

The MATIC token has acquired 147,457 holders (Market cap: $6.7 billion USD) (08/2021). Top 500 holding addresses keep 97.50% of the current circulation supply.

In fact over 70% of token distribution are locked in Polygon contracts, with a fraction of MATIC burnt gradually through time.

MATIC is one of the unexpected cryptocurrency in 2021, because the price has increased very high this year and of course it makes MATIC more popular at this time, so many people are starting to invest in MATIC right now, therefore I believe if MATIC is still popular or even more popular in 2022, then of course there is a high possibility if the price of MATIC can reach at least $5 in 2022, especially if there is another bull run in 2022, then of course the price of MATIC can reach $10 easily.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:08:51 PM

MATIC is one of the unexpected cryptocurrency in 2021, because the price has increased very high this year and of course it makes MATIC more popular at this time, so many people are starting to invest in MATIC right now, therefore I believe if MATIC is still popular or even more popular in 2022, then of course there is a high possibility if the price of MATIC can reach at least $5 in 2022, especially if there is another bull run in 2022, then of course the price of MATIC can reach $10 easily.

I agree with you, because currently many people are interested to investing in MATIC for the long term, so of course the price of MATIC can reach $10 in the future, but for 2022 I think the price of MATIC is still very difficult to reach $10 even though there is a bull run will happen, but I hope I was wrong and the price of MATIC could indeed reach $10 in 2022, because in cryptocurrency all opportunities can happen including the price of MATIC which can increase $10 in the next year.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 09:32:16 PM

~snip~

Many people said that there's a huge potential for matic to to reach in the future, though this was just silent at first but it slowly gained interested from many.
There's more upcoming project tied up with them, and I believed one day it will begun to draw over market competition along with popular cryptocurrency like erc20 and binance chain. While matic was just in the beginning, let's predict at an optimum price that could happen at $2 and if it goes beyond? We're too lucky to have it.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:38:27 PM

If DOGE alone can reach a market cap of $50 million, I'm sure polygon can also reach a marketcap of $50 million dollars, the polygon network has been widely used by various large projects and is a promising investment in the long term.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 02:41:45 AM

matice token Became very popular in a short time.
I think this token will become more popular in 2022.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:42:36 AM

Polygon network is going popular day by day. Because new projects choose polygon block chain for developing their coins. And that is a very good news for polygon network. Its matic coin is already listed on all world biggest exchanges. And i think matic coin price will pump upto 10$ in the next few months or years. I suggest everyone to buy some matic coins and hold it for some months. It will give you massive profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:36:08 AM

The dapps ecosystem on MATIC is growing rapidly and it looks like a real quality project that can compete with BSC or ETH. I predict MATIC could be worth 10 to 20 times what it is today if the ecosystem of this project develops really well and attracts more developers.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:18:02 AM

If DOGE alone can reach a market cap of $50 million, I'm sure polygon can also reach a marketcap of $50 million dollars, the polygon network has been widely used by various large projects and is a promising investment in the long term.
POLYGON has more use case than DOGE then pretty sure it will be more than what DOGE can achieve if they keep on developing the product and venture more onto the crypto space e.g. DeFi, NFT, Gaming, etc.

It's just a matter of time but I guess once the altcoin season lift off once again POLYGON will surely be a gainer once again. $10, $15? I think that will be broken.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 11:20:10 AM

Polygon (MATIC) is a sidechain of Ethereum. I am also a fan of Matic, I already tried this network, a good alternative for Ethereum especially few months ago until now when Ethereum is extremely clogged and got high transaction fees.

Speaking of the price of Polygon now for the long term, I am still bullish for Polygon long term especially if Ethereum will still get a problem in scalability, even after the London upgrade, the transaction fees are still high so, Polygon is still a good alternative.
I am waiting for L2/Sidechain craze, I believe sidechains will perform very soon, especially with the help of Ethereum. $5 is very easy once the all-time-high will break.

Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:48:21 PM

These days Polygon network is getting very popular that's because I thiink mostly people find its technical structure suitable and I am very impressed to see that these days many project developers are giving much preference to Polygon blockchain which is absolutely a positive point for Matic token hopefully we may see a decent growth in Matic in near future.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:28:29 PM

matice token Became very popular in a short time.
That's right, if I remember correctly it was about 3 months ago. Wanting to deposit and send on matic network is very difficult. At that time only Ascendex, Mxc supported it (ignoring the bridge) And now, you can easily see that Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, Coinbase... support matic network. That simplifies the popularity and extended use of this layer 2 option. I very much hope that Grayscale will list Matic for his Defi this quarter. But it didn't happen. Lol, But obviously, matic can bring popularity and support to ETH as we wait for sharding next year. So I'd like to see it hit $3 by the end of the year.

domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:35:03 PM

The dapps ecosystem on MATIC is growing rapidly and it looks like a real quality project that can compete with BSC or ETH. I predict MATIC could be worth 10 to 20 times what it is today if the ecosystem of this project develops really well and attracts more developers.
If it's to compete with BSC, I think it's still very possible for Matic, but to compete with ETH it will be much more difficult for Matic, because BSC, which is already so big, is still not able to compete with ETH at this point, so you have to think logically about it this although all possibilities can still happen in the crypto space.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 04:53:00 PM

POLYGON has more use case than DOGE then pretty sure it will be more than what DOGE can achieve if they keep on developing the product and venture more onto the crypto space e.g. DeFi, NFT, Gaming, etc.

It's just a matter of time but I guess once the altcoin season lift off once again POLYGON will surely be a gainer once again. $10, $15? I think that will be broken.
Recently I also used Polygon (matic) in the network, this is indeed a lot of sideways from ETH and others are the same, I just assume that the altcoin season will come again so the tokens will increase at least above $ 5 as you expect too and some with networks like this will definitely improve.
I see that there are many other altcoins already available on the polygon network (matic) so both are the same but choose polygons as a solution for a low cost.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:00:17 PM

I believe once a team knows what they are doing and trying every possible best to perfect it, they can set new pace every now and then. Polygon Matic chain is already gaining huge prominence, in fact projects are now moving from Binance Smart Chain to Polygon to show how serious it is getting. In addition, we all know how the hype of BSC was and how many projects leveraged it because of low fee and faster speed, but with Polygon offering more, will make it stand out and at a better chance to compete with BSC, and such competition will only make it grow more.
Although no one can say what will happen by the end of 2022 as regards what the market cap will be, but one thing will most likely happen, and that is, if the team continues improving on their platform, more users will find it worthwhile for use and more upcoming projects will find it outstanding for launch which will contribute to more growth and more market cap.

rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:06:21 PM

Matic is incredible growing development. It’s a solid projects they how dominating in the market and many use cases in the crypto field. It's can easily config in metamask and trust wallet. Very possibility in 2022 it’s can reach 50 billion market cap, It’s underrated by compare in their development.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:18:37 PM

The difference between Matic and Doge is that doge went up because of hype and Elon Musk and that is about it. However matic is something that goes up because of how good the technology behind it is. If you are really doing something that is good and not going up because of a hype but because of the technology behind of your technology then you are basically doing something long term and standing for a long time, not because you are good just now, but because since it is something that is a good technology, it means it will go up in the future.

Think about it we are talking about a tech that you use right now, but you may use it tomorrow, and next week, and next month. All of this causes matic to grow bigger while doge was just a hype and eventually it will drop and become worthless eventually. Who could say that matic is not good that way?

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 02:31:38 PM

The difference between Matic and Doge is that doge went up because of hype and Elon Musk and that is about it. However matic is something that goes up because of how good the technology behind it is. If you are really doing something that is good and not going up because of a hype but because of the technology behind of your technology then you are basically doing something long term and standing for a long time, not because you are good just now, but because since it is something that is a good technology, it means it will go up in the future.

Think about it we are talking about a tech that you use right now, but you may use it tomorrow, and next week, and next month. All of this causes matic to grow bigger while doge was just a hype and eventually it will drop and become worthless eventually. Who could say that matic is not good that way?

I agree with you, the increase in DOGE prices is only because of HYIPs, especially by Elon Musk, not because of the technology they have developed, in contrast to matic which actually builds technology that is not just HYIPs.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 05:41:04 PM

Will it reach $50 billion USD in Market Cap by the end of 2022?
In 2022? I doubt that most altcoin might have turned into bearish mode by that times. If you notice no altcoin is increasing on its own but heavily depending on where bitcoin is trading. Hence, after bitcoin enters into bearish mode by end of this year some coins may remain bullish till the first quarter of 2022; after that I cannot speculate any of altcoins to remain bullish till the end of 2022.

I am not aware of what new innovation that this polygon has brought into the crypto space still I doubt regardless of level of innovation, no coin could escape from the four years cycle of bitcoin markets. So, get ready to withstand even in bearish season of polygon.

barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:14:27 AM

Of course, Dogecoin is nowhere near as useful as Matic. Because Dogecoin and other similar meme coins don’t have a real utility for the market, they just caught the wave of hype and pumped because of this. As opposed to them, Matic is used in sidechain Polygon that is developing quite rapidly today. There are new defi-projects on Polygon every day and more and more people start using it because of its scalability.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: