Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find any good CRYPTO copy trading platforms?  (Read 144 times)
U Got (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 07:47:57 AM

Hi I am new to the crypto industry and am still learning about crypto everyday, however I would like to know if there are any good crypto social trading platforms out there for me to copy the trades of experienced traders so that I can earn profits easily ? I am slowing learning more about trading and hope to be a good trader one day  Cool
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 11:18:05 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I would like to know if there are any good crypto social trading platforms out there for me to copy the trades of experienced traders so that I can earn profits easily ?
Hello there, you can simply use the Google search engine if you want to explore more about which best copy trading platform.  There are too many of them right now but you need to be careful in choosing the right one, do your own research, and don't rely upon suggestions from others.

Trading isn't an easy way that you can earn a profit, you can make money or it will lose you money from copy trading.  Because if you don't know how to choose a trader to copy, there might a chance you will lose your money on it.

I am slowing learning more about trading and hope to be a good trader one day
If you don't know yet, just study and learn how to trade, there's a demo trading that you can practice and keep practice until you will learn, and if you are going to ask what trading platform is that, that is the Etoro exchange platform.  Just do your own research now.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:48:22 PM

I only know etoro has that kind of feature. But why you want to follow other experienced traders? there's also a risk of doing that because if they incur losses, you'll also have the same.

There's a bit of advantage and while you're learning to trade and getting to know more of your strategy, you can copy trades of experienced ones. But I don't think that it's good to do that until forever as you need to learn to trade on your own.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:00:37 AM

There are many crypto copy trading platforms but you are not always satisfied with them copying does not effectively give the market an accurate update signal this will make it easier to learn by doing market research yourself and increase efficiency. We should spend some time to reach specific goals in any field or subject so you must be prepared for this. With basic information, you can understand what trading is and how it works and the main features of the market.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2021, 03:59:22 PM

Good traders work silently and teach others. As for those who publish their trading plans, they often get additional commissions from the projects they promote and therefore can afford to lose unlike you.

The easiest and most profitable way is to learn on your own, prepare your plans and then test them to be an expert, and if you need any help, many people in this forum are ready to help you.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 04:34:17 PM

Hi I am new to the crypto industry and am still learning about crypto everyday, however I would like to know if there are any good crypto social trading platforms out there for me to copy the trades of experienced traders so that I can earn profits easily ? I am slowing learning more about trading and hope to be a good trader one day  Cool

Here is the same thread available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5353035.0
Try to read all of the comments and I am sure you can get a website list. Most of the people suggest  https://etoro.com But I am not a user of this site. you can try and don't forget to share your experience with us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: