Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Flocki.Finance (Make Better DYOR With Flocki Analytics)  (Read 117 times)
flockifinanceceo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 04:44:59 PM

Flocki Finance (FLK), A decentralized Ecosystem with a mission to optimize,
improve and add value to the core operations of Decentralized Apps & Platforms.

Flocki Finance is on a mission to optimize, improve and add value to the core operations of Defi Apps & Projects.

The Flocki Finance protocol encompasses real-time on-chain Crypto Asset analytics platform, an advanced lowest fee DEX with Limit Order, Stop Loss Order and also A Decentralized NFT Marketplace. Flocki Finance is the first protocol on the Binance Smart Chain to fully encompass all the above named features in a single ecosystem.

FlockiFinance is Powered By It's Utility Token $FLK That Will Used Across The Flocki Ecosystem To Access Our Multi Tiered Crypto Asset Analytics Platform and Pay For Platform Fees.

Flocki Ecosystem

Flocki Feature

FLOCKI Analytics Unique Attributes

FlockiFinance Roadmap

Flocki Tokenomics

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flockifinanceceo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 04:50:46 PM

Thanks For Reading.

Feel Free To Share Your Thoughts In The Comments section
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 05:27:38 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2021, 08:07:03 PM by Gash

Flocki analytics department is an on-chain spy tool designed to maintain strict control over user activity. People fail to realize how far-fetching and duplicitous Flocki AI has become over the past years. Spread the awareness about what Flocki does to its bearers, how it deprives gullible from earnings they were too stupid to invest in Flocki and how it derails peoples lives. Time to say no. Time to change optics of the population with the helpful educational program on evils Flocki lays on our miserable fellow holders.
flockifinanceceo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 05:56:37 PM

Flocki analytics department is an on-chain spy tool designed to maintain strict control over user activity. People fail to realize how far-fetching and duplicitous Flocki AI has become over the past years. Spread the awareness about what Flocki does to its bearers, how it depraves gullible from earnings they were too stupid to invest in Flocki and how it derails peoples lives. Time to say no. Time to change optics of the population with the helpful educational program on evils Flocki lays on our miserable fellow holders.

We haven't even launched the product yet and you're here writing God knows what.

Please Take a chill pill and go through our whitepaper.

https://flocki.finance/FlockiFinance_WhitePaper.pdf

Thanks.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:54:32 PM

There is no information about the project team, the logo and social token profiles are also not updated, do you plan to display information about your team or will you remain anonymous?
flockifinanceceo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 12:01:01 AM

There is no information about the project team, the logo and social token profiles are also not updated, do you plan to display information about your team or will you remain anonymous?

We will KYC the team with Solidproof Or Passorfailme

This would bring forth more trust for the project
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:22:59 AM

Pleased to hear it. Because there are too many anonymous projects deceiving investors.
Flocki Finance Twitter account was created in 2018, Meaning this project started 3 years ago, But there are only a few tweets on Flocki Finance twitter account, what have you been doing for the past 3 years?
flockifinanceceo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 12:20:50 PM

Pleased to hear it. Because there are too many anonymous projects deceiving investors.
Flocki Finance Twitter account was created in 2018, Meaning this project started 3 years ago, But there are only a few tweets on Flocki Finance twitter account, what have you been doing for the past 3 years?

It was my personal twitter account that i turned changed to the project's. i didn't want to create a fresh twitter account to avoid twitter suspension when we start or bounty or airdrop program.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 10:49:09 PM

Is this project currently in seed round of sale?
The thing that make me feel confused is on presale detail, in website I see the hardcap is 2500 BNB but in here, in your thread, I see it's only 2145 BNB, which one that should to be the true?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:55:17 PM

It was my personal twitter account that i turned changed to the project's. i didn't want to create a fresh twitter account to avoid twitter suspension when we start or bounty or airdrop program.

Better use an established twitter accounts so people will start trusting your platform.
Anonymous projects are being frowned upon because they can easily disappear once they pocketed the funds.
And by the way, what will be your notable feature as compared to most DeFi platforms?
flockifinanceceo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 02:26:13 PM

Is this project currently in seed round of sale?
The thing that make me feel confused is on presale detail, in website I see the hardcap is 2500 BNB but in here, in your thread, I see it's only 2145 BNB, which one that should to be the true?

Yeah, it has been corrected, it's an error from the website designer.

We are currently raising the seed round
flockifinanceceo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 02:27:51 PM

Better use an established twitter accounts so people will start trusting your platform.
Anonymous projects are being frowned upon because they can easily disappear once they pocketed the funds.
And by the way, what will be your notable feature as compared to most DeFi platforms?

Yeah, that's why i used a bit aged twitter account the minimize the risk of a newly opened account being suspended.

Asides being a crypto asset analytical platform, we will also launch a decentralized NFT marketplace for digital creators
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: