Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I beat the China virus.. I think..  (Read 368 times)
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 11:53:35 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2), suchmoon (1), Vispilio (1)

I was exposed very heavily to the China virus about 2 weeks ago..
I tested negative at first, but then was exposed much more again, started feeling it, said something, and tested positive..
I had no antibodies on my first antibody test, so this was the first time I had it.. I think that means..

I have been stuck all alone in a hotel room for the last couple weeks, quarantine.. It is not fun..
No friends, no family, no nothing but me, myself, and I..

I had a headache for a couple days, and my body felt very sore for quite a while..
I lost my smell and taste..

The headache went away first, and the body soreness lessened and went away a few days after.. (mostly went away)
My sense of taste and smell came back a bit by now but took a long time, and just isn’t the same..
I have been very irritable and agitated.. Mad about many things in my life.. Just angry like I’m PMSing or something..

I tested negative now, but I’m not sure I’m the same..
My sense of taste and smell are definately not normal still.. I still have little energy.. I’m still pretty irritable..
I’m not sure if I still have any headaches and body soreness from the virus, or if it’s just from being cooped up for so long not moving as much as I should..

While it was still getting worse I was a bit scared admittedly..
Who knows what is true..

I’m testing negative now, and I keep getting all these questions about how I feel, and all I can really say is “I don’t know”..
I think I can say that I still don’t feel like myself.. I don’t think I’m completely “recovered” yet..
I just can’t tell, but I would say that I’m not the same as I was before yet..
Something just isn’t the same.. Something is off..

The virus is real.. It didn’t even come close to killing me I don’t think..
It messed me up in ways I can’t explain really, and I still don’t think I’m the same..
I still am not confident that I can go back to my normal life and kick ass like I did before..
I feel like a leper and every social interaction feels awkward, like I’m not in my place..

So there you go.. I beat Covid, but for some reason I feel like it took a piece of me that I haven’t got back yet..
Kinda feels like I just aged 10 years in 2 weeks..

I haven’t been home in a long time and just want to go home for a while and try to find myself again..
I can’t tell you how or what I feel that isn’t right, but I’m still just not me..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:48:59 AM

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you beat it, and apparently it can take quite some time to recover, so just don't expect to get back to normal instantly. Take it easy for a while.

fastlight

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 10:01:47 AM
Merited by Vispilio (1)

review your nutrional balances, restore, rest, water, moderate sports, c, d, zinc, magnesium, iodine etc, healthy living etc !

congrats your are immune to this gen and the close one for a life time ! what will be the long term effects of the infections, in 10, 20 more years? unknown.

strong fundation, strong life, strong love etc !

see u soon around Smiley.

fresh air ! outside !

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you beat it, and apparently it can take quite some time to recover, so just don't expect to get back to normal instantly. Take it easy for a while.

exactly, the more intense it was the longer it will take...

did you zinc, c, d, ivermectine/hcq, water or even nicotine?
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 10:22:24 AM

I was exposed very heavily to the China virus about 2 weeks ago..
I tested negative at first, but then was exposed much more again, started feeling it, said something, and tested positive..
I had no antibodies on my first antibody test, so this was the first time I had it.. I think that means..

I have been stuck all alone in a hotel room for the last couple weeks, quarantine.. It is not fun..
No friends, no family, no nothing but me, myself, and I..

I had a headache for a couple days, and my body felt very sore for quite a while..

The headache went away first, and the body soreness lessened and went away a few days after.. (mostly went away)
My sense of taste and smell came back a bit by now but took a long time, and just isn’t the same..
I have been very irritable and agitated.. Mad about many things in my life.. Just angry like I’m PMSing or something..

I tested negative now, but I’m not sure I’m the same..
My sense of taste and smell are definately not normal still.. I still have little energy.. I’m still pretty irritable..
I’m not sure if I still have any headaches and body soreness from the virus, or if it’s just from being cooped up for so long not moving as much as I should..

While it was still getting worse I was a bit scared admittedly..
Who knows what is true..

I’m testing negative now, and I keep getting all these questions about how I feel, and all I can really say is “I don’t know”..
I think I can say that I still don’t feel like myself.. I don’t think I’m completely “recovered” yet..
I just can’t tell, but I would say that I’m not the same as I was before yet..
Something just isn’t the same.. Something is off..

The virus is real.. It didn’t even come close to killing me I don’t think..
It messed me up in ways I can’t explain really, and I still don’t think I’m the same..
I still am not confident that I can go back to my normal life and kick ass like I did before..
I feel like a leper and every social interaction feels awkward, like I’m not in my place..

So there you go.. I beat Covid, but for some reason I feel like it took a piece of me that I haven’t got back yet..
Kinda feels like I just aged 10 years in 2 weeks..

I haven’t been home in a long time and just want to go home for a while and try to find myself again..
I can’t tell you how or what I feel that isn’t right, but I’m still just not me..

Where do you live locally in the world? Did you actually travel to China for business?

Good news that you beat it did you lose your appetite as well? I've heard that was a symptom of COVID.

Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 12:34:08 PM

Congrats for beating it, you much have a good immune system. The best thing you can do right now is to go to your doctor and get document saying that you recovered from covid. This even better than being vaccinated and for 6 months now you can be in peace without being asked to get tested or vaccinated. In my country the most rights have people who already recovered from covid.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:38:32 PM

Depending on how bad your long covid is, it can last months till you are good again. Before Covid some other viruses could cause they same but not so often. But you seem lucid not much brain fog so that is good.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:46:56 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2021, 09:21:05 PM by tvbcof

Sounds quite similar to what I had in SE Asia about 7 months ago.  I described it on one post somewhere.  The two observations I had:

Started with a week of having my immune system just switch off.  I minor scratch got some slight infection which rarely happens for instance, and I got mild fasciitis in my legs which is unheard of for me.  Then a bout of being quite sick, with about half an hour of semi-involentary limb movements.  I was over it in a few days, but no appetite and VERY irritable for a month which must have been hell on my family.  Right after the brief ailment I had zero energy, but it built up over the course of a month.  Cognitive function may have been degraded somewhat, and to say the truth, may not have been fully restored even to this day 7 months later since I have even more difficulty focusing than is normal for me (as a somewhat hyperactive person.)  Also my vision is causing me more grief then it used to.

I would rate the actual day or two of being sick to be on-par or somewhat below a bad flu for me, but it definitely had me staying in bed (and I slept, fairly comfortably, a lot of that time.)

I would say that what I had probably was 'covid' with the caveat that 'covid' could mean a lot of things, and a lot of experiments may have been done on different places to different groups of people.  The so-called scamdemic was clearly planned in advance and it opened the door for a ton of experimentation and other operations which was lined up at the gate and ready to go.

Some developed countries had technically competent people keeping an eye out for health threats, and even if their organization is corrupt to the core, many of the scientist working at them are not.  Best to avoid such countries for experimentation.  The country I am in is certainly NOT in that category, and they are highly indebted to the Globalists which makes it a good population to do trials and experiments on.  The only silver lining is that a different injection-based 'vaccine' program was tried not very long ago with devastating results so the peeps have their eyes open a bit more than they would have.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:13:03 PM

Whatever strain I got came out of Atlanta Georgia and I fought it from that guy while we were in Nebraska..

I’d say I’m almost back to normal now but still don’t quite have the energy and ambition I used to..
Even reading, I usually read a lot, research really on this that or the other, and lately I have just been choosing to watch a movie in my free time instead to where I can just turn my brain off rather than taxing my brain on something serious..

Lost appetite yeah.. I didn’t eat much for a while..
While I was “sick” I drank a lot of red wine and slept a lot..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:22:27 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2021, 11:57:52 PM by tvbcof

One of the biggest stories I've run across recently is that German law that allows for injections to contain micro-organisms designed to spread to other people who did not receive the injection and thus 'vaccinate' bystanders as well.  In the cases where this is happening, "The basic constitutional right to physical integrity [German law ref] shall be limited in this respect."  That means 'informed consent' is null and void when the government decides to do things in this manner.

Discussion of this can be found at around 0:55 minutes of the presentation here:

https://odysee.com/@TLAVagabond:5/TDWU-8-11-21:3

And the show-notes on it are here:  https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/icelands-pandemic-injected-germanys-self-spreading-vaccine-law-tn-involuntary-commitment/

Germans tend to be pretty precise.  It's a fair bet that other countries have such legal code, but some of it is shrouded in 'national security' and such.  Other countries just do what they are told (and paid to do) by the Globalists and don't even bother to codify things.

TLAV is probably the most hated and attacked outlet around BECAUSE they document the things they talk about.  Paypal even froze their account AND stole their money recently.

Anyway, to do decent analysis of the various observations from around the world, we really need to consider the possibility of such things going on.  Anyone who is paying some attention to the Wuhan lab stuff, and who doesn't have their head deeply in the sand, must be considering the very real possibility that the peeps are under a dedicated attack using biological weapons, and the aggressors are the owners of the corp/gov entities which control almost every government on earth.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:55:44 PM

I must have beat the virus too. At first I swung a baseball bat through the air. Then I used a ping pong paddle... because it has more surface area, and is easier to swing.

By the way Fauci talks about the virus jumping through the air, I must have beat billions of Covid viruses.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:34:05 PM

optimize your health.

it is pretty surprising when you felt sick from cold/flu, it is very different, you will not recognize the symptoms and feelings compared to the times when you are "not that healthy". like you can still function comfortably for the sick days instead of being in the bed all the time, and then poof 2nd or 3rd day it is completely gone or you get some extra boogers and then there are no more boogers LOL

can't even differentiate cold from flu because they are both not that debilitating.

try it, it is fun having optimized health, can play games all day, clean the house, fix something, do the kitchen etc..while being sick or is it?  Wink
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4488

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 07:04:19 PM

tvbcof gets a leg infection and thinks its covid (facepalm)
sorry tvbcof. but covid is not a leg infection from a scratch..
covid is a lung infection.. spelled l.u.n.g not l.e.g
its a lung infection from a virus. not a leg infection from bacteria

please do your research

as for eddie

yep sounds like covid. hope you get back to usual soon

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 08:12:07 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2021, 10:35:11 PM by tvbcof

tvbcof gets a leg infection and thinks its covid (facepalm)
sorry tvbcof. but covid is not a leg infection from a scratch..
covid is a lung infection.. spelled l.u.n.g not l.e.g
its a lung infection from a virus. not a leg infection from bacteria

Gee Dr. Franky1, a few months ago you diagnosed me to have 'long covid' without the slightest hint of doubt.  What changed?

---

Here's a fun graphic from an article listing just some of the symptoms of 'long covid'.  Rarely will they show deaths and 'cases' on the same plot.  Someone must have fucked up, or they just figured that tabloid readers were to stupid to see what the chart shows so it didn't matter.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12806187/full-list-170-long-covid-symptoms-hair-loss-incontinence/

I said it way way back when the term 'long covid' was dreamed up:  What these 'everything including the kitchen sink' line items are are the anticipated impacts of  the gene therapy injections, and they are listing them out in advance (before any jabs were even given) to get ahead of the problem and have a way to calm the masses as they are herded toward the sacrifice alter.

---

EDIT:  I just noted that the 170 'long covid' symptoms article was written Q4 2020 and amended around that time.  Yet the graphic shows 'cases and deaths' up to mid 2021.  Apparently that is not part of the amendment.  This is the 'new normal' for mainstream media:  common to utterly change a story with no signs or notes.  It use to be a big sin in journalism to do this just a few years ago.  Even individuals  posting comments on a forum (e.g., me) have a compulsion to attempt to employ more ethics than the billion dollar corp/gov media outlets these days.

Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 08:30:22 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2021, 01:05:01 AM by Zedpastin

I am glad you are better now and hope that you start feeling yourself again soon. I bet badecker will have something to say about this not being accurate and how you are making it up. 
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 11:00:31 PM

Congratulations because you can get up. Because we are fellow humans not fight each other, but we are fighting against the virus. They are not enemies, enemies are viruses because they spread panic. Take care of yourself well and need to discuss a bad thing if discussing it, you will only spread the virus wider. So it's still strong and rest assured that everything will improve soon. Indeed, now we are in trouble, but believe it all will return to normal.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:10:15 PM

Congrats I'm glad that you are find now and you beat the virus . Your experienced was very frightful but as I can see in your post you are resilient enough and strong yo fight the virus of your body. I think it's not easy to beat this kind of virus there's a possible we will die or we can survived. Also we get down because we're ashame to our neighbors of friends that if we have a virus , and this point our trust and confidence will lost. But good things you beat up and fight  Smiley.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:34:15 AM

It was in April when I got infected and I can relate to most of what you said. But I would recommend you to give it more and more time, you will find yourself recovering. As human beings, we always try to regain stability very fast, and that's why when I was infected and tested positive, all I wanted was to be negative, even though I was burning with fever. After the fever was gone, after two weeks, I was still weak but I could feel that symptoms were gone, but as you said, there was still weakness in me. But slowly, that feeling gone away, I also got vaccinated after a month. Began exercising, felt I was regaining my everything. All I can recommend to you is give it time, don't think about it, wear mask and follow guidelines very strictly but don't keep thinking about it, follow your hobbies, spend less time on phone and internet, just think like nothing has happened and maybe in a few weeks or two to three months, hopefully you will be able to recover fully Smiley
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 05:16:40 AM

Sounds like a neurological damage to me but I am no doctor.

Also search engine "long covid", you are not the first one having these late symptoms.

Maybe try to do more exercises...
I’d say I’m almost back to normal now but still don’t quite have the energy and ambition I used to..
Even reading, I usually read a lot, research really on this that or the other, and lately I have just been choosing to watch a movie in my free time instead to where I can just turn my brain off rather than taxing my brain on something serious..

Maybe you just got old? I've been feeling like this for the last 2 years or maybe more. I am not sure if I had covid or some other disease was the reason but I can't stay late night and play games/read stuff like I used to, I just want to go to bed :/

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 07:58:31 PM

Everything can just go back to normal in your system, it will definitely take some time. Congrats, you were able to beat the virus, you don't have to worry yourself, you will be fine. So bad, some people still believes the virus is not real. They see it as a story build up by the government to embezzle funds. The virus has created a negative impact on the global. I just hope everything falls back to normal.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4488

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:52:58 PM

Gee Dr. Franky1, a few months ago you diagnosed me to have 'long covid' without the slightest hint of doubt.  What changed?

funny part is i diagnosed nothing. what i do is called common sense, logic
funnier part is you lie
even funnier part is i never claim to be a doctor. that is your assumption
i do research, i learn. i use logic and common sense

even a 5 year old can see a leg infection by bacteria is not covid. it doesnt require being a licenced doctor to see that common sense.

you dont need to be a licensed doctor to learn and understand science, biology, chemistry, technology..

if you want to spout out lies that you had covid. and someone replies based on your words. does not mean you had it, "proved"(facepalm) only by a responders lack of doubt in a post when talking to you..

replying to your scripts and lies. does not mean your scripts/lies are then true.
just because out of dozens of posts you found one post where someone hasnt called you an idiot, does not suddenly vindicate you as no longer an idiot

same with your leg infection. just because you say in a forum post that you had it. does not mean when someone reads your post, magically creates the infection and makes it real... you could be lying again.

you may not be an idiot in the real world. but you sure do act like one on this forum. and me calling you an idiot. is not a 'diagnoses' its an observation. something normal people can do and mention

maybe one day you will realise your conspiracy websites are not true just because they wrote something. you will learn that just because someone replies about a conspiracy doesnt then make it true.

if someone says they seen a UFO and another person says 'yes you seen a UFO' does not then mean the first person actually seen a UFO due to the second persons reply lacking doubt

.. its not how the real world works

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: