Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idexo- NFT  (Read 13 times)
lavenda7 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 12:46:45 PM

Hey guys,

I haven't found proper topic so I set up new one. In case that there is one please to move this post there. Smiley

I can refer free, unique NFT to project IDEXO on Avalanche blockchain. Last NFT on BSC gave acces to PRESALE of the project. For this one ecosystem is being created. In project already invested Black Dragons and Outlier Ventures!

What is IDEXO?

Idexo values simplicity and fun. We want to empower creative individuals to build great industry-disrupting applications by simplifying complexity in 2 key areas: (1) technical: we wrap the technologies of various blockchains into a simple API that you can use to access key blockchain features in small lines of code, accessible with an API key. This allows projects to focus on building their applications right away. (2) economic: our engine handles all the gas transactions with the underlying blockchains using those native tokens. Our customers only need to buy Compute Credits from us, and we give them predictable purchasing power for those transactions meaning they don’t need to worry about token currency fluctuations and can build reliable business models with those. Using our own platform we have also built an application - the Community Development Kit that helps projects grow and manage an engaged community using NFTs.

If you are interested in project and you are willing to get NFT which will be unique for ecosystem please do following:
1. Join:  https://t.me/idexo_io
2. Start conversation with: @idexobot
3. Write   "/apply1 your metamask wallet address"
4. When you get message about contacting sponsor let me (@lavenda7)  know in DM on Telegram.

p.s.
I am one of the Ambassadors of the project.
p.s.2
More about IDEXO: https://idexo.io/

In case of any questions let me know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: