Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10-100x coin?  (Read 2219 times)
Randy778

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 06:04:03 AM

DBX
DBX is a digital asset, open-source, decentralized POS & POW Blockchain technology.

DBX Ecosystem is a fast service for digital community infrastructures.

DBX will start ieo and listing we can still buy at cheap price.

https://dbx.so
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 06:31:54 AM

Go for NFT games, people are selling houses, sellings wives and dogs just to get in. Just try imagine how expensive is Axie and yet people tend to borrow money to get in. I am not recommending axie, try Cryptoblades, it has a lot of users. and price is already at price floor. Just wait for the price to go down more.

What are your small cap gems that you think will 10x or 100x in the next few months? Do such coins even exist anymore with how saturated the market has become? It seems there are dozens of new coins every day.

Lol, I don't think you can stress any further about nft more than you already have, I know some ntf defi project looks very promising but we must keep in mind that some or most are not worth the trouble, especially after seeing how incredibly axie infinity have performed many investors will be looking at similar opportunity, the only worthy and undervalued nft defi I am holding is Volcan Forge, long term I think this project will be profitable.
Yes, I also highly recommend Vuncal $Pyr,... New concepts in Metaverse and when they run Tower Defense for mobile app, it will fluctuate the price ratio of PYR, it creates even bigger conquest  for a Dex there for game exchange pairs.  I believe PYR will soon reach 20x

sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 01:13:10 PM

Very difficult to say about 10x to 100x coin because so many projects are coming on daily basis. For this we should look at usecase of the project and team hard work, in this criteria BNB is a solid performer and in future if he beat eth I will not be surprised. Second coin is Dot excellent project with big usecase. We can say this two project will go 10x... Thank you
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:43:01 AM

I have identified three of my gems because their characteristics match the current trend for pumps to work, which are in the Defi, NFT category.  That's all I hope for in Sovryn, PYR, YGG.  Also, I'm keeping an eye on TST(The Standard) in pre- maket and the possibility of making it into the upcoming gem stack.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 05:14:42 AM

well, I like Matic and it has huge potential. You can purchase now, matic is under valued. Matic is a longer game than what the market is trying to do right now. Anyway, You'd have been better off with ADA and some others. I even have ADA and it's stronger role than Matic. Should have chose ADA, still a lot of room to grow so in my opinion.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:46:16 AM

Whether you have knowledge in this area or not, let go of thoughts of searching for gems and hoping it will be x100. Profit comes with risk, invest background knowledge before starting to challenge it, I will tell you about a gem that I have been pursuing for almost 2 years, https://astar. network/
luca prieto
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 06:47:36 AM

It's still exist, did you see EMIT project? you can create NFT and get LIGHT(token) by NFT.Now 1 light is equal to $0.91.
So your ROI is 100% because your cost is zero nearly.
if you want to participate in this project,you can click this link:https://t.me/emit_protocol
their website:https://emit.technology
white paper: https://doi.org/10.31219/osf.io/bymuk
At the first,i just got 1 light per day,but after 3 months,i can got 170 light per day.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2021, 07:27:38 AM

Doge, Shiba-inu, and NFT games are high-risk but high return of investment coins you can ride in. But if you want a better and safe coin to ride this bull run. Go for ETH, BNB, ADA and ofcourse BITCOIN. This could only give you 4x to 8x this current bull run but your investment is a little bit safe.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:08:34 AM

I still think HEX could possibly do another 10 or 20x if the demand is still there it's dumping really hard right now so it might actually be a good time to buy. But 100x is almost impossible to pick. I am looking into Arrr DAG and BZZ for some really big gains BZZ is at an all time low right now so if the market turns around this could be a really good buy. PS I'm honestly not trying to just shill or anything just giving people honest info of what I'm actually thinking.
apaben

Activity: 889

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:51:30 AM

I still think HEX could possibly do another 10 or 20x if the demand is still there it's dumping really hard right now so it might actually be a good time to buy. But 100x is almost impossible to pick. I am looking into Arrr DAG and BZZ for some really big gains BZZ is at an all time low right now so if the market turns around this could be a really good buy. PS I'm honestly not trying to just shill or anything just giving people honest info of what I'm actually thinking.
good research my friend will buy it. I think HEX could be the next coin with high potential and a good time to buy now in this altcoin season. it could be that next month's HEX coin is flying high.TRX became my main part too..?

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 09:18:22 AM

I will imagine myself an opportunity in the market next time.
Probably many people have missed Shiba Smiley, and now it is difficult to reach and have happy results.
So personally I am looking at RACA to have a very good future, soon to be listed on binance and then possibly coinbase, this is not a recommendation for everyone to DYOR.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 11:37:12 AM

Stumbled upon a new project and I think it will take off like a rocket.  Foho Coin is a new word in the real estate industry.  The huge functionality of their ecosystem will suit absolutely everyone
I've done a thorough check and analysis on the project you mentioned and I don't think it's interesting at all and doesn't have what I want so I'm starting to wonder why you are even asking other people to look at such a project at this time ?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:53:01 PM

Stumbled upon a new project and I think it will take off like a rocket.  Foho Coin is a new word in the real estate industry.  The huge functionality of their ecosystem will suit absolutely everyone
I've done a thorough check and analysis on the project you mentioned and I don't think it's interesting at all and doesn't have what I want so I'm starting to wonder why you are even asking other people to look at such a project at this time ?

I've also looked at this project and don't see any potential in it, at least not at the moment. I believe it is too early for Real Estates to enter the crypto market. It is very possible that in a few years it will turn out to be a great investment, but it will definitely not happen in the coming months.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sardel

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 01:16:31 PM

What are your small cap gems that you think will 10x or 100x in the next few months? Do such coins even exist anymore with how saturated the market has become? It seems there are dozens of new coins every day.
One way to make sure your portfolio gives you the best returns?

Diversification

BTC, LTC and Cardano are good choices for stable and top-performing altcoins.

And if you still have some funds left, you might want to try and allocate a portion to PAYB, the token of Paybswap. An extremely undervalued gem with their pioneer DEX connecting BSC to the Polkadot ecosystem using the relay chain.
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 11:02:03 PM

OPACITY!

Mobile app release this month.. and up 40% today.
Competes with Storj, Sia, Filecoin... but user-friendly and more potential to 50x

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:00:10 AM

I am not advancing any coin however I propose you to look through it yourself through coinmarketcap and put resources into high possible coins. In any case, finding these is definitely not a simple assignment, on the grounds that there are a great deal of new coins coming in the market each day, the vast majority of which are coming into the market with practically no honest goals. Now and again we are simply advertised due to the additions and pinnacles however when we enter, the course will abruptly change.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 06:10:05 AM

How long have you been following the old players: LTC, BCH, ZEC, DASH?

They can still make a big jump during the altcoin season.

LTC increased by 50% for the last day but then fell down...

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:44:30 AM

How long have you been following the old players: LTC, BCH, ZEC, DASH?

They can still make a big jump during the altcoin season.

LTC increased by 50% for the last day but then fell down...
pump by 50% and then dumped meaning? those coin you mentioned are manipulated specially Litecoin that has already lost its trust and popularity.

BCH? lol still believe in that Shitcoin?

x10-100 is impossible to predict so stop fooling yourself that it can be achieved finding that easy.

Sardel

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:14:32 AM

Speaking of the crypto gems, you guys should check out how amazing Paybswap is. I've been holding it for quite some time now and I can feel it will blast off any moment when they launch their cross-chain DEX. Rug proof, backed by a hardworking team of professionals, with real-life utility. Definitely worth investing IMO.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:50:08 AM

I am not advancing any coin however I propose you to look through it yourself through coinmarketcap and put resources into high possible coins. Once in a while we are simply advertised on account of the increases and pinnacles however when we enter, the bearing will unexpectedly change. It is most certainly unimaginable for Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other top tokens. So assuming you need to find something prone to increment so remarkably, you can attempt new coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: