Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason Paris Saint Germain Fan Token (PSG)  (Read 255 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:46:20 PM

After its very high increase, then the price came down again and it really dropped like the other coin prices.
I think that today, the market is still crashing and dropping. Most of the coins are dropped drastically.
However, sometimes, this is what happens when going to the middle of the month.
For PSG token itself, I have some that I bought at rate $45  Grin
It seems so funny. But no problem, I will still hold it. Fortunately only bought few coins.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:37:32 PM

After its very high increase, then the price came down again and it really dropped like the other coin prices.
I think that today, the market is still crashing and dropping. Most of the coins are dropped drastically.
However, sometimes, this is what happens when going to the middle of the month.
For PSG token itself, I have some that I bought at rate $45  Grin
It seems so funny. But no problem, I will still hold it. Fortunately only bought few coins.
cryptomarket is showing green again btw you bought in wrong time when psg token start downs and hype is over.
basically these type of tokens created by fans of the club i meant fan made token,

so i think recover is a bit difficult. when i was thought to buy for short time trade, btw i did wise decision of not buying, i won't risk to hold.
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:33:58 PM

The rise Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token (PSG) started to rise in the middle of last week following news that ex-Barcelona player Lionel Messi will nit be signing a new contract with Barcelona and the price started to surge right after the rumors started that his next destination will be the Parisian side.
The price of their token was bit above the 20$ mark a week ago now it's closing on 57$.
One of the world’s best footballers will be leaving Barcelona Football Club.
The recent news was confirmed by both Lionel Messi and the player’s now ex-club.
The price still have potential to rise more if the signing of the player confirmed and Messi gets revealed with PSG shirt.
This is no financial advice its just my speculations on the matter.

This is what is called the individual influence of each person, this can affect unexpected conditions, although there are special strategies prepared for such influence, with the move of Lionel Messi making Fan Token more and more talked about by many people.

Many analyzes were born because of one person Lionel Messi, meaning that the Fan Token opportunity is very large for now, especially the conditions that still allow it to rise above the average for the token, for now Fan Token is quite successful in taking advantage of Lionel Messi's condition.
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:40:26 PM

The rise Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token (PSG) started to rise in the middle of last week following news that ex-Barcelona player Lionel Messi will nit be signing a new contract with Barcelona and the price started to surge right after the rumors started that his next destination will be the Parisian side.
The price of their token was bit above the 20$ mark a week ago now it's closing on 57$.
One of the world’s best footballers will be leaving Barcelona Football Club.
The recent news was confirmed by both Lionel Messi and the player’s now ex-club.
The price still have potential to rise more if the signing of the player confirmed and Messi gets revealed with PSG shirt.
This is no financial advice its just my speculations on the matter.

There may be an influence on Messi's arrival at PSG so that the price of PSG tokens has increased in the past week. The price of the PSG token reached $49.9 on August 9 with a volume of $657 million. In fact this was the highest volume during the PSG token launch.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 05:55:59 PM

PSG already announced Messi officially  to be a part of PSG. Paris Saint Germain Fan Token (PSG) started to rise nowadays .Paris Saint Germain has already increased to new followers.Fan token rise day by day and i hope it will be a new history in the crypto market. I think, Fan token will be more increase in this year!
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:46:16 PM

At least almost some of Messi's fans who originally supported Barcelona must have turned to PSG, and not only that, but we saw crypto investors betting on Messi to PSG, providing a huge sponsor this summer. It is inconceivable that Barcelona let Messi go because of the rules that were set, even though PSG knew they could finally take the Pearl that was forced to be released in the ocean.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:38:20 PM

It's too late to get some PSG fan token.
Till now all are just nothing but Rumor. If Messi really comes to French club Paris Saint Germain and sign an agreement with them then there is a possibility PSG token will increase more, but what happens if Messi accepts the proposal that club Barcelona sent last night?

In the end, Messi decided to go to PSG and at this moment Messi has arrived in Paris. Maybe after some medical checkup, we will be able to see the official announcement. PSG's contract with Messi is 2 years. And later Messi can extend the contract for another year if he wants. His wages are 35m euros a year.
Maybe Paris Saint Germain Fan Token will moon again.
let alone rumors they also pay with a number of Altcoins for Lionel Messi's salary, as far as France legalizes it, this can happen and the price will go crazy again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:43:02 AM

after messi decided to join PSG, PSG fan tokens experienced an increase in price and popularity that beat the flagship meme coin, Dogecoin.

A data report from CoinMarketCap mentions that the PSG token skyrocketed 74 percent in the last four days. Trading volume also comes from Binance and Turkish crypto exchange Paribu. The volume increased to 330 percent.

To note, the PSG token has been launched since early 2020. The launch is the result of PSG's collaboration with Socios.com.

not only PSG, a number of world football clubs also have fan tokens.
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:38:01 AM

Messi is the detonator of the rocket PSG token. The value of this token has increased rapidly when it is revealed that Messi has joined Paris Saint Germain. If Ronaldo or another star joins this football club then PSG could reach a new ATH. The power of famous players in this case is too great.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 02:33:56 PM

There are many people who make predictions on the price of Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token for 2021-2025. If we look at YouTube and other social media, we see a lot of Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token prediction videos for the near and far future. The Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token price predictions for 2021 and 2025 are very positive, as are the predictions for many cryptocurrencies. Moreover, the arrival of the mega star player Leonel Messi at PSG will clearly increase the popularity of the PSG fan token, but it will be very dangerous if PSG cannot exceed their expectations in the world of football, this will greatly affect the Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: