Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:14:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DYOR also needs your input  (Read 292 times)
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:18:27 PM

So I happened to dug up a little research on my own as it's quite better to alwaysDYOR, but still one way or the other one needs input from few other crypto enthusiastic from the forum.

I believe we all are aware that Bitcoin as we know it brings almost every altcoins to the grave in early May, now it happens that the same Bitcoin seem to be picking up once again, I mean it's bull season is about to get activated soon alongside ETH after the activation of London hard fork and EIP-1559.

My plight is the fact that majority of these altcoins won't get to rise alongside Bitcoin and some might not even get the chance to beat the ALT it was before the bear market.

The underlisted are my top favourite picks

1. Dego
2. KardiaChain
3. Poolz Finance
4. FEG

Please let's share ideas on these already listed. However, if anybody have any promising projects. Kindly add up in the threads.

Thanks all

I would personally stay away from FEG just because it is a meme-coin and i don't invest in meme-coins because i always look for project with a use-case and a solid team because i like to hold my crypto invests for a longer term. From the other 3 projects i only know a little bit about Poolz Finance. It is a launchpad and like all launchpads it lost a lot of value in the recent weeks. At the moment it is recovering though and already back at 4 dollars per token. If you are planning to invest more into new projects in the future than poolz might be your chance here becaues if you own 250 poolz and stake them then you get 1 ticket for the whitelist lotteries of the projects that are having their IDO on poolz.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:26:11 PM

Your list is good, I can see the coins you mentioned where doing very well in prices before the market crash, but just like you said most of this coin might not beat it's all time high, we can't conclude tho so let's just keep watching and hope things turn out well, I think once bitcoin crosses the 50k region then we can possibly say it's a continuous bull run and surely altcoin will follow the lead.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 09:41:51 PM

--
I would personally stay away from FEG just because it is a meme-coin and i don't invest in meme-coins because i always look for project with a use-case and a solid team because i like to hold my crypto invests for a longer term. ---
I also avoid coin memes for long term investments. because coin memes do not have strong fundamentals, and only rely on hype or community or influencer support. if you don't get the right timing then the risk of loss is even greater.
from the list of ops, I think the potential is Poolz. launchpad is quite busy with quality projects, there are many fans, so it's quite potential for the long term. if the market goes back to bullrun then I think it will quickly go up too.

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:50:46 PM

That was good list and basically have good future, Dego have an good concept but they have some problem with bounty hunters, Kardia Chain recent hype with upcoming Play-To-Earn Project MyDeFiPet (Maybe the next Axie?), Poolz was good too but they was lack of development lately especially on their IDO project list and FEG never heard it and will check later. Maybe you can check Arweave, AIOZ, Escrow Protocol, Mist, Cardano, Some of them was really good and have an great potential, Good luck and DYOR!
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 10:17:32 PM

1. Dego
2. KardiaChain
3. Poolz Finance
4. FEG

Please let's share ideas on these already listed. However, if anybody have any promising projects. Kindly add up in the threads.

Thanks all
Have you tried a little analytics?
Answer at least simple questions:
At what price were the tokens of these projects bought by large investors and funds?
Was there a vesting and what were its conditions?
How many coins are currently traded on the market and how much the token price is higher than the price of initial investors
If the token price is already more than 50-100 times, then you probably need to look for another project or wait for a price dump.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 10:59:44 PM

One of the most important thing on this space is to always DYOR because it will really help you go a long way choosing the best project to jump on, the coins you mentioned are good tho and am familiar with Dego finance, I can remember people made alot from that token, after listing price pumped real good, due to market conditions price is down and it's a good time to buy, the coin looks very promising.

Stunzz (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:56:12 AM

I already know about all of these altcoins which are your favorite pick. All of those are best successful altcoins in this year. Even i participated poolz and dego Bounty campaign also. As a investor, i still have all of those except feg! Feg is exchange token, it was excellent. I thought to buy feg but i was late cause feg token was already 20x raised and it wasn’t safe. So i droped idea buying feg

Believe me, its never too late to add FEG to your portfolio. Yes, it might have increased a bit but its still very much undervalued for such a great project that keeps working assiduously for the betterment of investors. You may check in their TG chat group, only then you'll realize they're still on their transitional level.

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:56:10 AM

*Snip*

1. Dego
2. KardiaChain
3. Poolz Finance
4. FEG

Thanks all

I sold all the Dego and Feg coins in May, when the Bitcoin price dropped from $60k.
You have a good list for the long term, but I only have 2 coins from your list, the reason I am selling is because of the market situation and the existence of new altcoins that have better ideas and products than both, I do not intend to compare my portfolio with yours , however you can choose memecoins better and game platform now is currently hype, so don't miss the chance to profit by checking out the new altcoins listing on coinmarketcup

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:37:39 AM

So I happened to dug up a little research on my own as it's quite better to alwaysDYOR, but still one way or the other one needs input from few other crypto enthusiastic from the forum.

I believe we all are aware that Bitcoin as we know it brings almost every altcoins to the grave in early May, now it happens that the same Bitcoin seem to be picking up once again, I mean it's bull season is about to get activated soon alongside ETH after the activation of London hard fork and EIP-1559.

My plight is the fact that majority of these altcoins won't get to rise alongside Bitcoin and some might not even get the chance to beat the ALT it was before the bear market.

1. Dego
2. KardiaChain
3. Poolz Finance
4. FEG

Thanks all

I like the choice you made, it is an alternative to the current state caused by bitcoin and ethereum, so the altcoins are not having a good move to invest in, while the 4 coins you mentioned have a steady movement, although these conditions don't look good enough at the moment this.

At least the four projects/coins can be used as a solution, to replace bitcoin for everyone, rather than waiting for bitcoin to drop to invest, so that people can do this alternative to cover up this abnormal situation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: