Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2595 times)
Barkul

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:29:32 PM

The way BTC is going I am very much sure we will see alt coins in action too. Can someone guide how and where to buy CATA?

Its good project that is targeting both FLOW blockchain and storage over the blockchain. Its like killing two birds with single stone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous193

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:38:55 PM

Seems like the project is in its initial stages thats why we dont see info related to token sale, team etc. This is just my suggestion to CATA team that they must seek funding from private investors also not just rely on crowdfunding.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 06:02:20 PM

Grab as much CATA as you can before it's officially launched. This coin has the ability to go up. I can't say what price it will acquire but it will be a good one. The use case they have proposed is certainly attract more and more investors with time.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:35:31 PM

Crypto market is embracing NFT revolution with open arms and there are fair chances that NFT will be the new big thing in crypto market after BTC. I think the idea put forwarded by CATA is realistic and very much desired, lets see when they come up with original project.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:16:54 PM

There is dire need for general purpose cloud storage that can be used by all DAPPs in current environment and this is what CATA main aim is. If CATA comes up with what they promised i.e. to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications. no one can control them from going to moon.
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 06:09:53 PM

There is dire need for general purpose cloud storage that can be used by all DAPPs in current environment and this is what CATA main aim is. If CATA comes up with what they promised i.e. to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications. no one can control them from going to moon.

There are many people in queue to see the results of CATA. But i don't see much update on website nor here. OP can you please update us where I can find update about this project. Since I am interested in investing here.
MgoSgo

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 06:21:57 PM

Going through there docs I came to know that "CATA's Metadata Engine, Minerva, is released now!".

Its a data query engine built upon a combination of three co-operating components: Qri- the data management tool, Drill- the distributed query engine, and IPFS- the storage backend. (source)
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:04:45 PM

Going through there docs I came to know that "CATA's Metadata Engine, Minerva, is released now!".

Its a data query engine built upon a combination of three co-operating components: Qri- the data management tool, Drill- the distributed query engine, and IPFS- the storage backend. (source)

Thats a good news. We need to learn more such news to get familiar with whats going on.
Minerva is back bone on CATA. It takes benefit of flexibility of Drill’s query engine and the scalability facto of IPFS's filesystem which is decentralized. Every user of Minerva has a local node, and the Minerva nodes form a peer-to-peer network. A user who has a particular dataset in her local store is a provider for that dataset, and can accept queries about it from other users in the network.
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:00:01 PM

Thats a good news. We need to learn more such news to get familiar with whats going on.
Minerva is back bone on CATA. It takes benefit of flexibility of Drill’s query engine and the scalability facto of IPFS's filesystem which is decentralized. Every user of Minerva has a local node, and the Minerva nodes form a peer-to-peer network. A user who has a particular dataset in her local store is a provider for that dataset, and can accept queries about it from other users in the network.

The concept of decentralized storage system is much awaited solution which crypto industry will welcome with open arms. CATA has secured it future share by jumping in this niche at very beginning.
Ofg38

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 01:14:35 PM

How do I buy this?
MgoSgo

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 04:29:45 PM

How do I buy this?

This is something I am badly looking for. Despite all my efforts I cant find answer to this query. If I can get to know how can I buy CATA, I will defiantly grab lots of them. I am sure it will go up but with time.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 10:14:26 PM

How do I buy this?

This is something I am badly looking for. Despite all my efforts I cant find answer to this query. If I can get to know how can I buy CATA, I will defiantly grab lots of them. I am sure it will go up but with time.

Indeed, there is not a word about private sale or sales at all in the documentation or in the Whitepaper.
The project is announced in the token-related section of the forum, so it would be strange if it had its own source of funding.
I think we just have to wait for the announcement of tokenomics details and roadmap.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
blatchcorn (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 10:31:18 AM

Blockchain is complex and right now there is no single file system available that can meet upper layer expectations. We need more of stuff that can handle databases, data warehouses, CDNs etc. If CATA is the solution designed for this then it will be a huge success.

Exactly! We think there is still a big gap in the decentralized storage, especially in the mid-tier tools part. That's what we hope to do. We are currently able to provide sql-compatible query engines and will introduce more useful tools in the future.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 12:02:56 PM

Blockchain is complex and right now there is no single file system available that can meet upper layer expectations. We need more of stuff that can handle databases, data warehouses, CDNs etc. If CATA is the solution designed for this then it will be a huge success.

Exactly! We think there is still a big gap in the decentralized storage, especially in the mid-tier tools part. That's what we hope to do. We are currently able to provide sql-compatible query engines and will introduce more useful tools in the future.

Everything looks great and from what I can see a lot of people would like to invest in this idea now.
Could you please provide some information about the token you want to create and its functionalities, or at least some approximate date of starting the sale?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
RankerCan

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 04:47:20 PM

Can you explain what services you are offering to improve mid-tier tools in decentralized storage? Moreover, you still missed the key point that is asked on this thread over and over again i.e. where we can invest in this project?

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:59:06 AM

Can you explain what services you are offering to improve mid-tier tools in decentralized storage? Moreover, you still missed the key point that is asked on this thread over and over again i.e. where we can invest in this project?

Now we have set up a query engine on top of the Decentralized File System, that means developers can manage structured data and query them effectively also in decentralized manner. It may serve like a decentralized database and it is sql-compatible and serverless. And we are going to integrate more tools including cache, cdn, RDF, and even AI-related tools in the future.
And sorry for missing the point about investment. We currently have a fundraising program and it is still in progress. You can send E-mail to investor@cata.network for further information.
blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 12:29:21 PM

And hey!

I see a lot of people are asking about token sale, here is an explanation:
We are currently conducting the only round of fundraising of CATA within the ecosystem. We will accept support from projects in the ecosystem, not only in terms of funding, but also in terms of technical cooperation, community building, etc.
If you would like to invest in this round, you can send e-mails to investor@cata.network, with a brief introduction about yourself. We will reply you as soon as possible and have a further discussion.

Thanks!
RankerCan

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:50:52 PM

If you would like to invest in this round, you can send e-mails to investor@cata.network, with a brief introduction about yourself. We will reply you as soon as possible and have a further discussion.

Thanks for clarifying the issue. Can you please elaborate what sort of information one should include while writing you the email? I am hearing this for the first time that investors need to tell something about them to invest.

blatchcorn (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:45:26 AM

Thanks for clarifying the issue. Can you please elaborate what sort of information one should include while writing you the email? I am hearing this for the first time that investors need to tell something about them to invest.

Feel free! Anything, such as projects you've been involved in, or your insights into the crypto, decentralized storage, etc.
Since this project is still in its early stages, we prefer to receive support from projects that are more related to the project itself or to the ecology, rather than just money.
If you are from a related project or organization, we would love to establish a partnership with you. Of course, if you are just a big fan of crypto, we can reserve some amount of tokens for you, but we need to communicate with you by email first.

Thanks!
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:30:05 PM

That's something interesting to read that they will reserve some coins for people who are crypto fan. I think such reservation must be made compulsory by all new projects. People who spend time on study the project must be given due respect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: