Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does one start on crypto?  (Read 2557 times)
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 10:57:11 AM

I knew many users in my area who started with crypto with zero knowledge. when i asked about their buying coins, They told me that he only use Binance and whenever they see losers coin in Binance they buy these coins. This is worst crypto start i think. sometimes they buying coins which delisted by binance or something like Luna.

Proper knowledge is required before entering into crypto. Learning is must to be aware of all aspects. For learning Youtubes videos, Blogs and Bitcointalk beginning crypto thread are helpful. Newbie should start trading and holding coins with small fund to check its by own the up and down to control emotion and temper which is must task to be a good crypto starter.

Unless you want to invest in long-term gains, crypto trading without experience might cause emotional damage the reason there's the favorite quote "DYOR" & "Invest the money you can afford to lose". The users who started crypto with zero knowledge must have had a resourceful forum where they get information on the coins to buy/sell & they got lucky to get a pump due to the hype the coins are getting from the news/fundamentals.

There are several CEX like Kucoin, Gate & Mexc where individuals can buy low cap coins but I prefer using dapps on DEX. Anyone who wants to venture in to full-time crypto trading needs to learn not only the basics but the fundamentals that comes with trading. I see the individuals that buy & sell crypto assets without prior experience as opportunists who got in due to hype from the news

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 03:47:22 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2023, 06:08:41 AM by hilariousandco

Hi everyone, I would like to ask a very simple question on how to start on crypto if that is what it is called. The idea for me is in hopes I can just earn here and there mainly to help with monthly expenses. Not looking to invest like 5 figures but more of like 3 to 4 figure ranges to create that monthly recurring for my expenses.
how to start on crypotcurrency??
There's no magic, you ought to gain as much knowledge as possible, that's the only trick. Read, watch videos, ask questions, unlearn and relearn. That's the simple hack.

I knew many users in my area who started with crypto with zero knowledge. when i asked about their buying coins, They told me that he only use Binance and whenever they see losers coin in Binance they buy these coins. This is worst crypto start i think. sometimes they buying coins which delisted by binance or something like Luna.

Proper knowledge is required before entering into crypto. Learning is must to be aware of all aspects. For learning Youtubes videos, Blogs and Bitcointalk beginning crypto thread are helpful. Newbie should start trading and holding coins with small fund to check its by own the up and down to control emotion and temper which is must task to be a good crypto starter.
crypto will humble you, there's no way out. Seeing that a coin is losing on binance is not enough knowledge, you have to know the nature of that coin and see what promises it holds for the future, but as newbies who do not intend to expand their knowledge, they may never know this or get to know it when it's almost late.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
DiMarxist

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 08:17:34 PM

Now before you involved or that anything i think about one thing and that is knowledge and understanding about the thing,it is good to earn a better income to surport ones monthly exspences,but come to that on the crypto,you done just invest,you have to get the knowledge first understand how the trade is done,the whole concept of this cryptocurrencies and how the volatiles is in the market,if you just see or hear that some 1 is earning some amount on the crypto currencies,and you just wanna jump in to it with out knowing the risk that person toak.

To join crypto is easy and it's easy, have acknowledgeable of cryptocurrency, understanding, learn how to invest in
cryptocurrency and practicalize it, and learn how much risk you can afford to lose in investing in crypto. And follow the rules and regulations on an investment, and exciting experience in crypto . Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it's important to do your own research. Learn about the technology behind each coin, their price history, and any recent news or developments related to them. Try to be a long-term holder and focus on the crypto investment and understand the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: