Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Space X ThreeFold AMA - $100 Reward Pool  (Read 108 times)
BlockchainSpace (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:27:55 AM

Hey Folks 🎉

Blockchain Space🪐 will hold an AMA with ThreeFold on August 12th at 14:00PM UTC  🎊

💰Total Reward Pool - $100

ThreeFold is the largest peer-to-peer grid on the planet – empowering equality, autonomy, & sustainability.

📌 Rules to follow :

✅ Join ThreeFold Telegram Group & Channel

✅ Join Blockchain Space Telegram Group & Channel

✅ Follow ThreeFold on Twitter

✅ Follow Blockchain Space on Twitter

We will have the following structure:

Part 1️⃣: $50/5 users – We’ll select 5 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 2 questions. 3 Questions will be selected from our Twitter – please submit your questions in the comments section of this post and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (2 questions can be written in 1 post)

Don't plagiarize, create original questions by researching to avoid being banned by the bitcointalk moderators.

Part 2️⃣: $50/5 users – Open chat for 120 seconds. You can post Max 2 questions. ThreeFold Team will select 5 questions and answer them.

📚Research ThreeFold Project

🌐 Website

Ⓜ️ Blog  

©️ CoinMarketCap  

DM @xiaolinofficial on Telegram for Marketing/AMA proposals
https://linktr.ee/blockchain_space
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marian M

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:10:06 PM

It caught my eye that ThreeFold doesn't have a staking program, but a vesting program. Can you tell us more about this? Why did you decide to have a vesting program instead? Does it provide any benefits to the platform and it's users? Do you plan to have a staking program soon?

Tg Username: @meml97
Twitter Username: @meml1997
Marian M

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:41:36 PM

I read that ThreeFold is offering a peer-to-peer file browser storage solution. Can you tell us more about this solution? How will this storage solution exactly work? How secure will it really be so we won't have to worry ever again? What do we need to do to fully enjoy it?

Tg Username: @meml97
Twitter Username: @meml1997
V1ct0r_26

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:22:13 AM

Question 1:

It is well known that NFTs are all over the place right now, everyone wants to be involve with them. So, I was intrigued by the fact that I couldn't see anything related to NFTs on your website. Do you have any plans on offering any kind of NFTs related services or maybe some sort of NFT reward system for your users? Could you share with us a little bit more regarding this topic?

Question 2:

ThreeFold is a platform that aims to connect the world, expand a data-sovereign and planet-positive internet owned by the people for the people. So, I was wondering, in order for users to enjoy of everything ThreeFold has to offer to them, will they need to go through KYC or AML?

Telegram username: @V1ct0r_26
Kingemyrs

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:23:47 AM

Please can you tell us how one can become a storage provider in three fold grid.
What are the requirements to become a farmer on the network?
Telegram: @kingemyrs
Kingemyrs

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:32:18 AM

In traditional cloud storage, when a user forgets the password to his storage space, the password can be retrieved. Will this feature be available on three fold grid storage or will user lost his access to his account totally?

@kingemyrs
araceleyl

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:51:18 PM

I came across a post where it was mentioned that we are worth between $1,000 and $20,000 USD per year online. How can I own that value instead of giving it away for free? @araceley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: