Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs, DEFI, NFTs, - what's next?  (Read 548 times)
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 11:13:01 PM

I don't have strong instincts regarding new surprises for the next crypto market. the defi and NFT market hype is still going on and it looks like this system can last a long time especially NFT. but as time goes on we will soon see how the crypto market can work and bring something (DYOR) like defi and NFT (before it was as popular as it is now)
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 02:20:32 AM

DIVI has been around for a bit (2018) but could be the next big thing. Divi is a blockchain project that aims to accelerate the adoption of digital currencies. In line with its slogan of “crypto made easy,” Divi looks to make using cryptocurrencies a simple, frictionless task, helping to make digital assets more accessible to everyday users. Divi says that it can achieve this by moving the complicated intricacies of blockchain technology behind the scenes while presenting users with a simple intuitive user experience that is consistent across all Divi apps.

Wow thanks for the info, i know just now by you that DIVI has been exists since 2018. It's already over 3 years till now. I just know DIVI by May 2021. Well i still curious and wonder how they can said the slogan that crypto made easy. I guess i want to try this wallet for sure. But yeah when i have more income for sure will try this. Anyway will looking for DIVI as well because i do love more new project that i must still explore more for that like this one DIVI. I usually love to Colosseum Cards too because of their system also BYG (Black Eye Galaxy) with their own galaxy as NFT's. That's it from me, will looking for DIVI more in the future

Colosseum Cards cards is a project I am really excited about as well. I cannot wait to be able to make a Football team as NFTs and get rewards based on "staking" and trading them. It is a very exciting time to be a sports fan with NFTs.

What DIVI is trying to achieve with with making Crypto easy for the everyday person is great. We need more adoption of Crypto to really push it to the next time. I also LOVE that I can stake DIVI. Cryptos that can staking natively always attract me.

That's really great. Love all of the system and mechanics of both projects. Cannot wait for their more feature also development in the future. Seems Colosseum Card has pulled my heart in to that because of their promotion with card packs. I do really love with their card packs design. Really look great and cool also elegant at the same time. But i will try to love DIVI too as well. Thanks again for the info, so now i know that i can staking on DIVI because i really love staking like i've been already staking on pancake
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 02:41:44 AM

IDN: ICOs, DEFI, NFTs  Grin
We have seen a lot of trends emerge and create huge growth in the market.
 Nft is currently the most popular thing that we encounter in this market. 
I see that this will continue as new growth is evident.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 02:49:57 AM

whats is next will change the system of the world. I've read it here in the forum as well i think far back in 2018 where a user mentioned moving the stock market to blockchain which if you have TESLA, APPLE, or FACEBOOK shares, you will get the same share when they are moved to a blockchain. but before this will happen i guess the brokers will also have to be adopting blockchain.

DEFI and NFTs are still new though. there are lots to do with defi which the centralized exchange had been adopting. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
brooksby

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:39:28 AM

Hey guys!

any ideas what could be the next big thing after the three before which we saw over the years?

Greetings!

I believe some projects will be in underground cooking some crypto related trend that will change everyone taste soon. It's just a matter of time before they launch the trend.
They always come as wave, it will be denied and then some fast investors will risk it all on the project, the moment it boom, other developers will pursuit and start mimicking each other, before you realise, it will be everywhere but I hope not see the type of doge in Cryptocurrency again, that coin has led many to blindspot.

NFT existed since cryptokitties like 2 to 3 years ago and yet they reached the peeked total trading volume this year and catching so much attention because of P2E earn mechanics. I think anything new in cryptocurrency that people gets a profit in exchange of using it will gonna be the next trend. Its hard to predict the exact type but we can have a hint when someone introduce fresh idea with a very cool reward system.

I also expect NFTs and DeFi to further mature. This is just the tip of the iceberg and it is not like those trends are over now. In my opinion they haven't even started. Look at NFTs and how much potential there still is for example for artists to efficiently and effectively monetize their content. We are still far away from seeing monetization via NFTs on a larges scale. The same counts for DeFi, we are far away from seeing it enfold all the possibilities it can bring about for the finance space and how it can replace a lot of functions that the banking system takes care of currently. There is a lot more to come in those two areas alone while new spaces are most likely under development or at least conceptualization right now.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:21:49 PM

any ideas what could be the next big thing after the three before which we saw over the years?
Right now "play to earn" stuff is getting a lot of attention. It has a lot of stuff from NFT world, but it doesn't even have to be NFT anymore, they are just making games at this point. There are ones that are purely text based with a bit of graphic to show for, and there are 2d games and even 3d games right now.

As I understand, people like it in a way that the harder you work (of course smarter too) the more you can earn, and that means long hours equal bigger pay, and some people like that, why? Because in bitcoin if we both buy right now then in 10 days we all will be at the same place, but in these type of games if I spend 10 hours a day on it, while you spend maybe 10 hours a week, that means in 10 days I will have more money than you.

Surely in USA or UK that may not be a good valid job, but for many nations even $1 per hour of work means good profit, 12 hours a day means $12 a day and $360 a month, that is good for many many people around the world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 02:25:57 AM

whats is next will change the system of the world. I've read it here in the forum as well i think far back in 2018 where a user mentioned moving the stock market to blockchain which if you have TESLA, APPLE, or FACEBOOK shares, you will get the same share when they are moved to a blockchain. but before this will happen i guess the brokers will also have to be adopting blockchain.

DEFI and NFTs are still new though. there are lots to do with defi which the centralized exchange had been adopting. 
Just like you, I saw it said many years ago, and now we see these things. So what are we doing? And what do we want?
I'm not sure about these thoughts, but I find that reaching out and bringing it into our lives is something we're still doing and doing very well. Perhaps the more obvious things will be made public when the field is more deployable.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:43:58 AM

Hey guys! any ideas what could be the next big thing after the three before which we saw over the years?
Greetings!
Cross chain and IDO, I see in the next few years those two things will become big topics like NFT,
If we take a closer look, now there are so many networks that have emerged, this problem can only be solved by the emergence of a cross chain that will make it easier for someone to make transactions without worrying about the wrong network,
I personally have now started to focus on researching projects that are developing cross chains on their platform.
and IDO will be the next choice after IEO, I believe DEX will be the best choice in the future because it doesn't require someone to do KYC.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 06:29:46 PM

Too early to look for what's next because the hype of NFT is just started especially on NFT games so this may take months before it slowly gone and before we see the new trend. Early this year it was Meme tokens hype, and the second quarter is about NFT games until now, so this can still be a good time to buy and invest on NFT, I'm not sure though with NFT art but I'd prefer more on the NFT games.
It is true that it seems the NFT craze is just starting however I will ask people to be careful, we have seen this very same movie many times in the market already, something new comes out and then the first people to invest in it obtain great profits and then everyone else tries to imitate them just to fall victims of scammers.

We have seen this too many times for people to not learn their lesson already, stay away from those coins if you do not know what you are doing as the chances that you lose your money are incredibly high and the chances you will make any money are very low.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 06:46:56 PM

the time of the traditional ico seems to be at sunset even the defi platforms despite the large volumes of altcoins that move lately will have difficult moments because a tough regulation is expected (some sort of kyc for users?) is the moment / trend of the nft but how much will last? the future? perhaps peer to peer exchange platforms will appear that no one will be able to control
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 07:30:43 PM

NFTs will stay forever and will bring revolutionary change in crypto world
Yeah NFT will be there forever with some new innovative use case in the future but basically the hype will be over sooner like some previous use case like Crypto Credit Card, Crypto Ads or Meme coin, It will becoming mainstream soon and that's why we should take more attention to the market that which new innovation that will rise on the Blockchain market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 08:41:07 PM

NFTs will stay forever and will bring revolutionary change in crypto world
Yeah NFT will be there forever with some new innovative use case in the future but basically the hype will be over sooner like some previous use case like Crypto Credit Card, Crypto Ads or Meme coin, It will becoming mainstream soon and that's why we should take more attention to the market that which new innovation that will rise on the Blockchain market.
It is always the same thing, NFTs could have a future as they are concept that is worth looking into but currently what we are seeing is that scammers and other people are using them to make money for themselves and naive investors put their money into those NFTs thinking about becoming rich not understanding that only 1% of those NFTs are ever going to become successful.

Many even know about this and they still choose to invest in those NFTs thinking they can identify which ones are going to become successful in the future only to fail and then complain about the scammers once their strategy fails.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: