Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantom blockchain  (Read 128 times)
RussianEnglishTranslation (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 05:53:35 AM

Have you considered investing in Fantom based projects? I'm buying $MAGIC on Spookyswap. Are there any other Fantom users out there? If so, why did you choose Fantom over Polygon and BSC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:05:40 PM

Fantom blockchain is a high-performance, accessible, secure, and directed acyclic graph (DAG) smart contract platform that was created to address the shortcomings of previous blockchain platforms. Fantom also provides superior security by securing the network with a leaderless Proof-of-Stake protocol. Unlike many other existing projects, Fantom does not priorities scale over security and decentralization.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:55:45 AM

Fantom blockchain is a high-performance, accessible, secure, and directed acyclic graph (DAG) smart contract platform that was created to address the shortcomings of previous blockchain platforms. Fantom also provides superior security by securing the network with a leaderless Proof-of-Stake protocol. Unlike many other existing projects, Fantom does not priorities scale over security and decentralization.
Yes, Fantom is a great blockchain with fast transactions. I believe it has 1 second finality, which is exceptionally rare. Gas fees are low and there are bridges to most other EVM chains. $MAGIC on Fantom makes DeFi easy.
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 10:00:22 PM

a dev that i know also claims that fantom is quite easy to work with, especially if you're already familiar with eth. so developing new apps should be easier compared to other forks. the key is whether there are interesting projects on the chain or not. i personally only has one project to follow on ftm.
David.Jack

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:35:28 AM

Have you considered investing in Fantom based projects? I'm buying $MAGIC on Spookyswap. Are there any other Fantom users out there? If so, why did you choose Fantom over Polygon and BSC?

Fantom is also an interesting project as well in terms of system performance and scalability. Let see what is going on for the next new features of Fantom.
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:55:11 AM

For the middle distance, I chose the Near protocol for myself. An excellent project with a small capitalization and an ambitious team, capable of establishing an excellent ecosystem. It is also possible to transfer your Erc-20 tokens to the inside of the Near ecosystem, which allows you to save a huge amount of money on transaction fees of the Ethereum network. You can study the project yourself in more detail, but I think it has a good future, just like Matic or Solana

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:25:30 AM

For the middle distance, I chose the Near protocol for myself. An excellent project with a small capitalization and an ambitious team, capable of establishing an excellent ecosystem. It is also possible to transfer your Erc-20 tokens to the inside of the Near ecosystem, which allows you to save a huge amount of money on transaction fees of the Ethereum network. You can study the project yourself in more detail, but I think it has a good future, just like Matic or Solana
Yes, $MAGIC will be bridged to NEAR using the Rainbow Bridge.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:00:26 AM

Yes it is. I am doing a farm on spiritswap and Im sure this will be the best dex among the fantom blockchain. Their team is so hands on and even all partnership have been going to them. The team is not anon, and the devs are so active. There are plenty of line up or plan development awaits the spiritswap project so while it still low. Take this chance to grab some and when this go back to its ATH Im sure everyone will earn a lot. Im seeing the next pancakeswap on fantom chain. Especially fantom is moving slowly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:05:35 AM

Yes it is. I am doing a farm on spiritswap and Im sure this will be the best dex among the fantom blockchain. Their team is so hands on and even all partnership have been going to them. The team is not anon, and the devs are so active. There are plenty of line up or plan development awaits the spiritswap project so while it still low. Take this chance to grab some and when this go back to its ATH Im sure everyone will earn a lot. Im seeing the next pancakeswap on fantom chain. Especially fantom is moving slowly.
spooky is so popular now, spirit will need to do something new to gain adoption
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:30:03 AM

I have some tokens in the Fantom network, but they don't have a price right now.
I think BSC or Polygon are still better, because their marketing is better and more people are interested.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
avarnet

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:09:34 AM

Every decision that is taken to invest in a project based on such as phantom is a decision taken from the selection of each of us, and by using phantom we are more flexible in investing and the value of exchanger fees is cheap, and in fact the difference between BSC polygons is only different The method is different, the goal is the same
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:17:52 AM

I'm interested in researching them, do you have their web or telegram for my reference? because honestly until now I haven't even used the fantom blockchain because there are too many smart contract projects currently growing in the market.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:29:21 AM

Fantom blockchain looks great and to be frank, I thought after the Binance Smart Chain wave, that Fantom would be next big one owing to the way I was seeing some news and features, but seems everything turned around and Polygon started taking the show.
Fantom is good but the team need to work more, they need to bring out more features which will be highly attractive to new projects. A blockchain can have good features, but one would never know until a project launches on it, then another follows and just like that, the blockchain would start reigning, and this is what is happening on blockchains like Polygon, Solana and so on.  Therefore, in addition to having a good blockchain features, let them open up ways in which upcoming projects will be attracted in that way, showing the crypto space what they (Fantom) can offer.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:54:21 AM

I have some tokens in the Fantom network, but they don't have a price right now.
I think BSC or Polygon are still better, because their marketing is better and more people are interested.
You could look at it that way or you could look at it another way, we are all early adopters and newer blockchains like Fantom and NEAR are undervalued and have a lot of room to grow compared to platforms like BSC and Polygon that already mooned.

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:56:17 AM

I'm interested in researching them, do you have their web or telegram for my reference? because honestly until now I haven't even used the fantom blockchain because there are too many smart contract projects currently growing in the market.

Sure, check out robo-vault and @ DeFiWizards on Telegram and Twitter for some good Fantom projects.
LongStand

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:09:47 AM

Fantom is the world's first smart contract system, and it has been bringing rapid transactions and minimal prices to the bitcoin market. Fantom has grown at an exponential rate in recent months. Its recent upgrade software Go-Opera, the quickest and most stable version of Fantom available.
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:18:38 PM

The Phantom Project is definitely a good project but among the new projects that are coming in the market, there are very good projects like Phantom like Polygon, there is HTC, there is Solala smartchain, there is Hoo Smartchain.  If you can bring then I will see people working on a good project now.  People will get good results as expected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: