Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 04:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ Skillshare.com || Stan.com.au 4K HDR || Accessible Only to You & 100% Unused  (Read 282 times)
Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 04:59:20 PM

Help us grow, support us on Bitcointalk

Thank you for believing in us, supporting us, and joining the Schiphol Family

We appreciate you!

>>>>  !!!!!!!!!! My Online Hours on Bitcointalk !!!!!!!!!! <<<<

I will be online every day at
10:30 AM - 15:00 PM
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Always on hours
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

Search Google: Dubai Time

Go to this website: https://time.is/Dubai

The technology - Skills Platform
Technologists need the latest skills to do their jobs effectively.  And technology leaders need visibility into how their teams work to put the right people on the right projects. Skillshare gives you both—the skills and data you need to succeed.

Join Skillshare to watch, play, learn, make, and discover.

About Skillshare
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes for creative and curious people, on topics including illustration, design,   photography, video, freelancing, and more. On Skillshare, millions of members come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey. For 11 years, Skillshare.com has helped students, leaders, IT and design pros, project managers-anyone in any role—develop software, creative,   and business skills.  Skillshare teachers are icons, experts, and industry rock stars. At   Skillshare, we’ve seen again and again how the seemingly simple act of creating can be a force for growth, change, and discovery in people’s lives. We want to inspire and multiply the kind of creative exploration that furthers expression, learning, and application.

Unlimited learning from all 15,000+ courses

Skillshare provides access to more than 25,000 online video courses, many taught by experts. Watch as many courses as you like - there's no limit. Dozens of new courses are added each week across the business, tech, and creative.

Explore curated classes in subjects you love: https://www.skillshare.com/lists

Keep learning in the moments that matter.

With so much to explore, real projects to create, and the support of fellow creatives, Skillshare’s online learning platform empowers you to learn new skills and accomplish real growth.

Skillshare mission
To help you learn the skills you need to achieve your full potential.

Online Learning Designed For Real Life
Move your creative journey forward without putting life on hold. Skillshare’s short online classes help you find inspiration that fits your routine. 

Watch on your computer, phone, tablet, or TV
Watch courses anywhere on your mobile devices. Apps are available for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Android devices.

Project files to practice what you learn
Practice while you learn. Download the files the instructor uses to teach the course. Follow along and learn by watching, listening, and practicing.

Offline viewing to learn on the go
Download and watch courses on your computer or mobile devices for internet-free viewing.

PLEASE NOTE
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.

How much does Skillshare's subscription cost to buy directly from Skillshare?
The cost of using Skillshare is $31.99 for one month.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from Skillshare:
- One-month - Skillshare subscription for $US31.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 12-months - Skillshare subscription for $US169.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)

Explore your creativity.
Learn business, creativity, education, and tech skills
taught by expert instructors. Start streaming
thousands of online video tutorials today.

Skillshare
Price Start From

$4

--------------------------------------------

STAN
The Netflix of Australia

The Biggest Deal in Entertainment.

What is stan.com.au?
Stan is Australia's leading online TV streaming service, offering unlimited access to thousands of hours of entertainment including first-run exclusive shows like Billions, Younger & Power.
Every episode ever of your favorite hit TV series like Friends, Seinfeld, The Office, and Will & Grace.
Groundbreaking Stan Original productions such as Bloom, the thrilling Wolf Creek, and the hit series Romper Stomper.
The hottest blockbuster movies and an exciting library of kids' content including Paw Patrol, Adventure Time, and Regular Show.
Subscribers can watch Stan anytime, anywhere - on a full range of devices, download to watch offline, and stream in 4K Ultra HD.

Available in:
The bad news for Aussies traveling abroad is that Stan is a geo-restricted channel.
Luckily, as an Australian ex-pat or tourist, you can easily bypass this obstacle, and regain access to your favorite shows whether you’re in Germany, France, Italy, Japan, the US,   or even the UK.

Buyers from Australia will be able to access Stan natively.
If you are not from Australia, Don't worry [ I will assist you to go through ]
A VPN Connection is able to unblock Stan anywhere outside Australia.

WAYS TO WATCH:
● Stan works on smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, computers & gaming consoles
● Everything streams at the best quality your device can handle, up to Ultra HD/4K
● Watch on up to four devices at the same time.
● 5 Offline download devices [ Phones or tablets on which you can download videos ]
● In the meantime, try out the web version.

Which devices are compatible with Stan?
Stan has worked hard on delivering a comprehensive suite of devices that you can access its streaming service; it is compatible with TVs, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and many other devices.

What's the best way to view Stan?
To ensure the best viewing experience, use an internet-connected device that is compatible with streaming high-quality video.
Stan also launched 4K streaming in April 2017, but to enjoy Stan in full Ultra HD resolution you will need a compatible 4K TV from Sony, LG, Samsung, or other compatible TVs.

PLEASE NOTE
You will need a subscription in order to get access to Stan's Premium services and features.

How much does Stan's Premium subscription cost to buy directly from Stan?
The cost of using Stan Premium is $19.49 for one month.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from Stan:
- 1-month - Stan Premium subscription for $US19.49 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 12-months - Stan Premium subscription for $US239.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)

Stan
Price Start From

$4

Payment Methods:
PayPal + CashApp + Venmo + LTC + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + USDT + WMZ [WebMoney]
Any Available Coin on Binance or Coinbase.

My Contact Information
Please write to me when contacting;
It's me [ Your Bitcointalk Username ] From Bitcointalk

My Only Discord Account
Schiphol#4148

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART.
Adding your buddy via Discord Tag requires 3 key parts. Make sure you enter their:
1. Full Username (This is case sensitive!)
2. "#" character
3. Discord Tag (4 digits/Number)
Once you've done that, You'll either get a green message telling you your request was successfully sent or a red message telling you something didn't work. If the request didn't send properly, please double-check all the steps and enter it again!

My Only WhatsApp Business Account
+1 (530) 208-0815

My Only Telegram Account
https://t.me/schipholshopping

01. Download and install an official Telegram App from either their Google Play Store & Apple App Store, depending on what phone/tablet or PC/Mac you use, or visit Telegram.org to download the app for your desired platform.
02. Once installed, copy and paste my Official Telegram ID: @schipholshopping into a search box at the top to search for my profile, then click on my profile to message me.

Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord
2. Pay the desired amount
3. Receive your account
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling.
- Subscription type: Premium Plan [Offline viewing + Project files]
- You're authorized to change any of the account login credentials or info.
- You receive an account instantly after payment. Never having to wait.
- I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Proof of Account

Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 02:45:04 PM

❤️ Skillshare.com || Stan.com.au 4K HDR || Accessible Only to You & 100% Unused

Hit me on Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord.

PM is also fine.

I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.

Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Help us grow, support us on Bitcointalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: