Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a programmer/coder/websie developer to do business with  (Read 42 times)
WalrusTusk (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:03:37 PM

Hello, how are you doing today? I have a few ideas I would like to throw around with an experienced coder and website developer and see what you think of them. They are pretty simplistic ideas that would not take much to implement into a website. I also have some general questions about coding and graphic design as well, but I believe that working together as a team with a developer would be greatly beneficial to both I and the coder. I have extensive experience in many areas involving business including the gambling, advertisement, and transportation industries.

If you are an experienced coder and website developer please reach out to me through personal message or posting here and we can chat. Even if you are a beginner developer I would not mind chatting with you. Thanks and have a good day!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: