Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mist NFT Game RPG (Steam)  (Read 72 times)
facelessboy (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:17:54 PM

Hello,

As you know, the new trend is nft coins. This project is an rpg game project developed using unity and with in-game nfts. So it's not a game with nonsense nft card trading, it's a game like wow, runescape.

The project came out in April and the development of the game continues. They stated that the game will be sold on Steam, but it has a long way to go, it was said that the closed beta version will be in Q3. Currently, you can only buy pancake swap, it has not entered a larger exchange market.

I would definitely recommend you to visit his site and check it out. There are in-game footage on his site and on youtube, which obviously attracted me. The Discord community is very active and the developers are constantly sharing the development stages of the game. The community's opinion is taken for the skill names of the heroes, and even whoever suggested the chosen skill name is given a mist.

They are building a farming system in game also the normal farming outside of the game with smart conrats.There are farm regions in game.I have read that different bonuses will be given when you do farming in the game.

contract address: 0x68E374F856bF25468D365E539b700b648Bf94B67

Good luck to everyone.
facelessboy (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:49:46 PM

Hello again,

Is there anyone reviewing this project?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: