Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 05:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi trusted and legit = TADPOLE FINANCE  (Read 91 times)
Tadpole Finance (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:19:25 AM

Project Name: Tadpole Finance (TAD)
Cmc link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tadpole-finance/

Getting Started with Tadpole Finance

You can use the saving & lending platform at tadpole.finance. Currently, Tadpole smart contracts were deployed in the Binance Smart Chain network. You can save your BEP20 tokens and get interest or lend available BEP20 tokens you want while using another token as collateral. In addition, everyone can also add any BEP20 token by paying some TAD Token as the listing fee. Let’s join the next level of decentralized saving and lending system which is more transparent, immutable, and open for everyone!

Introduction

Tadpole Finance is an open-source platform providing decentralized finance services for saving and lending. Tadpole Finance creates a more open lending market, where users can make deposits and loans with any ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum network.

Tadpole Finance is a DeFi lending protocol. In more technical terms, it's an algorithmic money market protocol. You could think of it like an open marketplace for money. It lets users deposit cryptocurrencies and earn interest, or borrow other crypto assets against them. It uses smart contracts that automate the storage and management of the capital being added to the platform.

What distinguishes Tadpole from other DeFi projects is that anyone can register any ERC-20 token with Tadpole into the lending protocol. Once a token is registered on the market, people can send some deposits into the protocol to earn interest or borrow the token by placing certain collateral and paying some interest.

TAD token

TAD is an ERC-20 token used for governing and paying token listing fees in Tadpole Finance. When the project is released to the public, TAD allows its holders to vote on proposals for updates or changes to the Tadpole Finance protocol. Furthermore, TAD gives access to anyone to add any ERC-20 tokens into Tadpole Finance money market by paying some TAD as the listing fee. TAD that is used to pay the listing fee will be burned and removed from the circulation.

What is the distribution of TAD?

The total supply is 1,000,000 TAD.

Genesis Mining: 200,000 (20%) (30 days period) (ended)
Platform Liquidity Mining: 500,000 (50%) (2 years period) (TBA)
DEX Liquidity Mining: 200,000 (20%) (1 year period) (ongoing)
Development Team: 100,000 (10%)

Exchanges

Here is a list of various exchanges where you can buy or trade TAD tokens:

Uniswap: uniswap.tadpole.finance
Bithumb Global: www.bithumb.pro/en-us/exchange/professional?q=TAD-USDT
Coinsbit: coinsbit.io/trade/TAD_USDT
Hotbit: www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=TAD_USDT
Indodax: indodax.com/market/TADIDR

To keep up with the latest news, join our telegram channel at t.me/TadpoleFinanceChannel and discuss with the Tadpole community at t.me/TadpoleFinance
wildanramdhan

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:34:47 AM

Hi tadpole team!

I just checked your website and project, you have a really interesting project here.
May I know who is behind this project? and I'm curious why only 3 tokens are listed in the saving and lending market?
Tadpole Finance (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:03:37 AM

Hi tadpole team!

I just checked your website and project, you have a really interesting project here.
May I know who is behind this project? and I'm curious why only 3 tokens are listed in the saving and lending market?

Hi Wildan,

Tadpole Finance is a project initiated by Indodax and Tokenomy. Indodax itself is one of top 50 exchanges based on coinmarketcap. So our project is real, trusted, and legit. We want this project as safe as it can be.

Right now, we are in the early stage of development. Those three tokens are the initial listing for saving and lending market, but as we continue to grow there will be more tokens.
Tadpole Finance (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 05:54:49 AM

Hi Tadpole breeders,

Finally, we are excited to announce that our team has completed the development of Tadpole Finance Bridge. Now you can bridge your TAD ERC20 to TAD BEP20 vice versa.

TAD token initially was launched in ETH network, but in the middle of development, our community has driven us to launch our saving and lending platform in the BSC network. To use this platform, you have to bridge TAD ERC20 to BEP20.

Either TAD on ETH network or BSC network is still running normally yet most of the exchanges that listed TAD right now support only TAD ERC20 token. If you choose to bridge your TAD token to BSC network, you can get the option to utilize saving and lending protocol in our platform.

Please find the tutorial of how to use Tadpole Finance Saving and Lending platform here:

Tadpole bridge: https: //tadpolefinance.medium.com/tadpole-finance-bridge-368af0dca5d7
Saving and lending platform: https://tadpolefinance.medium.com/how-to-use-tadpole-finance-saving-and-lending-platform-5864550e9e5

Happy breeding!
And,
what if we can develop a bridge that can transform any ERC20 token to BEP20 token? Universal Bridge sounds interesting, isn't it?
Tadpole Finance (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:42:25 AM

If you ever used decentralized applications that run on the Ethereum network, for DeFi, NFT, DAO, DEX, or just for transferring ERC20 tokens, you certainly know that the gas fee needed to carry out activities in Ethereum becomes so expensive with the high price of ETH and the rising network gas price which needs to be paid because the network is so overload.

Tadpole Finance developers also had similar experiences at the beginning of this project. Tadpole Finance project was initiated to run on the Ethereum network, but with the gas constraints, this project was forced to migrate to Binance Smart Chain to cut the transaction costs so that the Tadpole Finance users could enjoy this decentralized application cheaper and more quickly.

This migration process was not easy. We tried to find existing options for bridging ERC20 to BEP20, we found 1 promising project, but the project turned out to be very buggy. We also found that other options are either not open for listing or requires a big check for a listing, which is not suitable for small projects.

Because of this experience, after Tadpole Finance Bridge development is done, we think that we might open this bridge feature universally. In this sense, all ERC20 projects can be added to this universal bridge (by paying a small fee). This way, all projects with a similar problem can easily find a solution to migrate their tokens to the Binance Smart Chain network (BEP20). We have completed the bridge for TAD, so opening the bridge to be universal is not too difficult. We can improve the existing source code to support all ERC20 tokens instead of just TAD token. On the other hand, Tadpole Finance can collect small payments from the service. This will benefit all TAD Token holders.

We believe Universal ERC20 BEP20 Bridge can help the Decentralized Applications ecosystem and also be a profitable option for TAD holders.

Do you agree with Tadpole Finance implement Universal ERC20-BEP20 Bridge feature? If yes, how should we structure the listing fee?

Cast your vote here :
https://snapshot.org/#/tadpolefinance.eth/proposal/QmYP8zQdk7LEJ51xucfr3xYrN3NyJkTJ1e135d8RRhGq3Y
Rachel Meilly

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 02:35:42 AM

I'm quite interested, how is the system in borrowing coins/tokens? Can i borrow all types of coins?

Fyi, i only use trustwallet
Tadpole Finance (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:53:36 AM

I'm quite interested, how is the system in borrowing coins/tokens? Can i borrow all types of coins?

Hi Rachel,

Here is the flow when you want to borrow some tokens. You have A tokens and you would like to borrow B tokens. You lock your A tokens in Tadpole’s platform as the collateral asset and borrow B tokens. After a certain time, you have to return the B tokens (the same amount you borrowed plus interest), then you will get your A tokens back.

Please visit this URL for more information about Saving & Lending
https://tadpolefinance.medium.com/how-to-use-tadpole-finance-saving-and-lending-platform-5864550e9e5

Regards,
Tadpole Finance Team
Kresna Jay

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 12:13:54 AM

Hi Rachel,

Here is the flow when you want to borrow some tokens. You have A tokens and you would like to borrow B tokens. You lock your A tokens in Tadpole’s platform as the collateral asset and borrow B tokens. After a certain time, you have to return the B tokens (the same amount you borrowed plus interest), then you will get your A tokens back.

https://tadpolefinance.medium.com/how-to-use-tadpole-finance-saving-and-lending-platform-5864550e9e5

Regards,
Tadpole Finance Team

So... If I want to use saving/lending platform, i have to bridge TAD ERC20 to BEP20?
Tadpole Finance (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:51:57 AM

Hi Rachel,

Regards,
Tadpole Finance Team

So... If I want to use saving/lending platform, i have to bridge TAD ERC20 to BEP20?

Yes, exactly!
Rachel Meilly

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 03:03:37 AM

I just checking your circulating supply. Why the circulating supply on your website is different from coinmarketcap?
Tadpole Finance (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 03:47:36 AM

I just checking your circulating supply. Why the circulating supply on your website is different from coinmarketcap?

Hi Rachel,

Yes, it is true. Currently, we are contacting the CoinMarketCap and updating the circulating supply. Soon, it will change according to the latest value
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: