Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PLAY TO EARN] SURVIVAL NFT | SHOOT-TO-EARN GAMES 💎  (Read 187 times)
alan2here (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:54:51 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2023, 01:07:19 PM by alan2here

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:27:07 PM

Looks good I remember CS from the graphics looks similar based from the video visit telegram group Im amazed there are about 47k members for a new NF game? is this new or just the P2E features? Who are the team members, doxed?
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 05:14:23 PM

Another play to earn project and it looks interesting, especially now that Play to Earn has a huge hype. By the way when will the public sale take place, I'm interested in following it

CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, said in his tweet, decentralized gaming will have explosive growth.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 08:54:39 PM

Another play to earn project and it looks interesting, especially now that Play to Earn has a huge hype. By the way when will the public sale take place, I'm interested in following it
It would be a lot of fun playing FPS games that are currently in demand and getting SVV tokens as rewards while playing the game, but this one presents different thing. I wonder if there will be a desktop version for players of this game? just like PUBG or Fortnite game.
Their token sale should be take place as soon as possible in Q3 2021, that's the plan that they create on the roadmap.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 10:59:17 PM

It would be a lot of fun playing FPS games that are currently in demand and getting SVV tokens as rewards while playing the game, but this one presents different thing. I wonder if there will be a desktop version for players of this game? just like PUBG or Fortnite game.
Their token sale should be take place as soon as possible in Q3 2021, that's the plan that they create on the roadmap.

Desktop version would be very nice if they can provide it. But before you can play, do you need to buy certain amount of SVV tokens before you can proceed playing or you can enter the game without buying anything? Because like for example in Axie, you need to buy at least 3 Axies before you can play, and it is quite expensive for small players. So I hope this one  will be more friendly to small players.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:29:50 AM

Desktop version would be very nice if they can provide it. But before you can play, do you need to buy certain amount of SVV tokens before you can proceed playing or you can enter the game without buying anything? Because like for example in Axie, you need to buy at least 3 Axies before you can play, and it is quite expensive for small players. So I hope this one  will be more friendly to small players.
Of course as you can see on the website this game will work on windows too, and also SVV tokens are created on the BEP-20 network of course this will make it easier for small players.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 03:54:25 PM

The SurvivalNFT TEAM has updated their token sale information, here is the information:

Public Sale Start Time: 10:00 AM UTC, August 14th
Public Sale End Time: 10:00 AM UTC, August 15th
Listing Event: After the public sale is over

Whitelist winner

I also just read about this project, at first glance it seems potential, but why is the information about the team not published?
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:46:27 PM

Dear Survival NFT I am a gamer by heart and like new projects but I see something strange that needs to be mentioned and want a proper answer from you.

How comes you have the same game like https://pandemic-games.org/pshooter.html The same assets, The same weapons. So pandemic shooter this is running on the Enjin blockchain. I tried to go into conversation in telegram but you right away blocked me. You think this can stay under the radar? I have bad news for you then.

Is this a game engine that is for sell? That pandemic games and Survival NFT are using the same game engine?

Like to hear you out. Thanks.
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 03:45:37 PM

Watching this thread play to earn games are going to be huge. There are already big games that’s gaining steam and a shooter game will be so cool not to mention the player growth with shooter games.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:05:13 PM

Dear Survival NFT I am a gamer by heart and like new projects but I see something strange that needs to be mentioned and want a proper answer from you.

How comes you have the same game like https://pandemic-games.org/pshooter.html The same assets, The same weapons. So pandemic shooter this is running on the Enjin blockchain. I tried to go into conversation in telegram but you right away blocked me. You think this can stay under the radar? I have bad news for you then.

Is this a game engine that is for sell? That pandemic games and Survival NFT are using the same game engine?

The team should answer the above query because he may not be the only one that will notice this similarity.
Sooner or later, you will address this question, maybe from another player. So better prepare yourself to find a valid answer.

NFT-based games are starting to attract interest from the gaming community.
This is a good one as even if you are spending some funds to buy your character, you have the chance to earn also.
A lot of gamers are only spending money on their games, and they are not receiving any form of compensation.
Suke_Teki

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 06:50:41 PM

The price of the SVV token has fallen deeply, currently trading on Pancakeswap at $0.000036 USD, and the remaining liquidity is 11.07 BNB. What is the price of SVV tokens at the time of the public sale?

~snip~
Maybe you can help us to ask this to the Survival team, It would be better if they provide clarification personally.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 11:10:50 PM

The price of the SVV token has fallen deeply, currently trading on Pancakeswap at $0.000036 USD, and the remaining liquidity is 11.07 BNB. What is the price of SVV tokens at the time of the public sale?
Yeah, I see that was so deep. The remaining liquidity is in BUSD not in BNB, it currently have 11,069.26 BUSD. I'm having trouble to find their old chat on the telegram group about the token presale price, it seems that many don't care. Some of them, I've seen say the listing price will be 10 times the presale price.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Suke_Teki

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:19:45 AM

Yeah, I see that was so deep. The remaining liquidity is in BUSD not in BNB, it currently have 11,069.26 BUSD. I'm having trouble to find their old chat on the telegram group about the token presale price, it seems that many don't care. Some of them, I've seen say the listing price will be 10 times the presale price.
Right
Sweet words like 10x after being listed on the exchange are really intoxicating. Many people lose because of this sentence. I would be more carreful of projects that promise huge returns to investors and hope to be listed on popular exchanges like Binance. Usually such a project will disappoint.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: