Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi Wallet Seed Phrase Tracker (IMPORTING)  (Read 52 times)
Jercyhora2 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 10:51:23 AM

I'm searching in all thread that can answer my question about this, but unfortunately I cant find any related to this.

Here's my question :
Is there any way tracking our multi chain wallet if there is someone opening it?

It would be quite helpful for us to anticipate any theft on our assets because if there is unrecognized Importing of our wallet it means it is compromised.
I posted various tips about on How to secure wallets in the past few months, and we all know its not enough. So I bet there might be another way to protect our assets.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 11:11:19 AM

If there is someone opening it? The answer is no, the only way to know that your wallet have been compromised is when they sent your coins or tokens to another wallet, worry about Keeping your private keys safe to yourself only instead of finding tracker that never exists, by the way you can get hardware wallet they have higher grade security compare to mobile wallets and others.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1568
Merit: 599

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 11:32:13 AM

If there is someone opening it? The answer is no, the only way to know that your wallet have been compromised is when they sent your coins or tokens to another wallet, worry about Keeping your private keys safe to yourself only instead of finding tracker that never exists, by the way you can get hardware wallet they have higher grade security compare to mobile wallets and others.

True, there's no way that you will know someone has open your wallet unless you discover it yourself.

Besides going on a hard ware wallet, maybe the best thing to do is really have a security and safety practice so that you can keep yourself away from malwares and hackers. Don't trust anyone with any of your private key or better yet, have a different machines, i.e laptops/pc separate from your crypto activity.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2912
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 11:34:28 AM

This feature doesn't makes sense, if ever there is one, what will be the purpose of it?

You can't stop them, even you are notified that someone is opening your wallet. And maybe this is the reason why no one step up to create this kind of notification.

So to fight out this hackers and criminals is learn and tool yourself on how to protect your wallet. For sure you can found a lot of tips and tricks in this community.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jercyhora2 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 12:08:33 PM

This feature doesn't makes sense, if ever there is one, what will be the purpose of it?

You can't stop them, even you are notified that someone is opening your wallet. And maybe this is the reason why no one step up to create this kind of notification.

So to fight out this hackers and criminals is learn and tool yourself on how to protect your wallet. For sure you can found a lot of tips and tricks in this community.

Not all the time I think, because like me, I mostly invest on PoS coins like Atom, With 21 days undelegating process so I can anticipate transfering to other wallet.

And what I said in my post I didnt find any related post to this, then I take the chance to ask this just in case .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: