Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Six people killed in mass shooting in Plymouth, England  (Read 168 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:08:00 PM

~

I read your post, and my eyes went straight to your signature. Surprise, surprise... an anti-vaxxer pro choice, health, liberty and sanity.

boy, this sig is older than the account you use, how much did you pay for it?

edited in red...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:58:01 PM

~

I read your post, and my eyes went straight to your signature. Surprise, surprise... an anti-vaxxer.

That's not all he is ...check his post history.  then ignore

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:16:08 AM

Very sad news again. It seems that lately the news are only full with bad news. I can't understand how someone who is unhappy with his life can harm and hurt innocent people. What did the little girl do to him. Nothing. And then he just commits suicide to escape any punishment. Why not just commit suicide without hurting anyone? So sad.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: