Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosetta Stone Membership - [Upgrade Your Personal Account] Best Value!  (Read 1362 times)
Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 02:00:37 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2023, 02:57:51 PM by Schiphol

Help us grow, support us on Bitcointalk

Thank you for believing in us, supporting us, and joining the Schiphol Family

We appreciate you!

>>>>  !!!!!!!!!! My Online Hours on Bitcointalk !!!!!!!!!! <<<<

I will be online every day at
10:30 AM - 15:00 PM
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Always on hours
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

Search Google: Dubai Time

Go to this website: https://time.is/Dubai

“I studied about two-thirds of the program before I went to Greece, and  when I got there I was able to have real conversations and be understood  easily.”
- Jessica, Greek learner

“…It helps me understand my customers that don’t speak English. I now  feel comfortable enough to take on that task myself [and that] enables  me to provide better customer service as well as help coworkers.”
- Support Manager, Walmart

Language Immersion Through Critical Thinking = Success!!!
I’m learning Japanese. Not a word of English has been spoken, and yet, I am already three weeks in and feel confident about my progress!! At times it can be difficult to understand what the images are eluding to, but eventually, understanding develops. I highly recommend this product if you don’t care about the price.
Real Rosetta Stone user

Best Language Program Out There!
Rosetta Stone is by far the best language course and app out there. I tried several different (free) ones to learn Italian prior to my trip to Italy and while I learned a lot,  when I got there and tried to speak I felt totally frozen and nervous. When I had the opportunity to go back to Italy again, I bit the bullet and bought Rosetta Stone and the difference was amazing! It has you speaking and listening throughout so by the time I got there I could actually talk without hesitation. It was so fun!
Reviewer on iTunes

Rosetta Stone is different because it works.
If you’re tired of playing games and ready for real experiences, come learn with us.

Learning a language can be an experience that transforms your life.
Over 25 years of language learning experience has taught Rosetta Stone one thing:
Rosetta Stone helps you speak confidently. With a variety of speaking-focused lessons and features, instantaneous pronunciation feedback with TruAccent, a track record of getting people speaking confidently, and a near-five star rating in the app store, the award-winning Rosetta Stone mobile app is the best way to learn new languages.

Many online language learning apps will promise that you can learn a language in just a few minutes a day.
However, there is a significant difference between memorizing vocabulary lists and speaking a language with confidence.
Learning a language is about more than just words. One of the mistakes new language learners make is treating language as an object or an end goal instead of as an experience. Speak confidently. Everyone has the ability to learn to read, write, and speak a language with confidence. Try the Rosetta  Stone app yourself.

RECENT AWARDS

🏆 2019 PCMag Editors’ Choice
 🏆 2019 Tabby Awards Winner
 🏆 2019 Best Mobile App Awards: Best Designed App and Best Overall App

Rosetta Stone has taught millions of people new languages, and you’re next. From day one, you’ll:
• Ditch the books, translator, and dictionary, and surround yourself with a language whenever, wherever with the Rosetta Stone mobile app.
• Stay focused with a personalized language learning plan based on your motivation.
• Go beyond memorization. Learn in context using our Dynamic Immersion® method.
• TruAccent® technology provides real-time pronunciation feedback.
• Fits any schedule.
• Take a 10-minute lesson anywhere—online or off.
• Never leaves your side.
• Practice here, there, and everywhere.
• Don’t get lost in translation.
• Touch and hold anything from your Core Lessons to reveal their translation.
• Learn a language intuitively using our proven immersion method.
• Perfect your pronunciation with instantaneous feedback.
• Download lessons to do everything offline.
• Access different kinds of exercises with our Extended Learning features.
• Sync progress across all your devices.
• And never see an ad, ever.

Choose from 24 languages: Flip between languages as often as you’d like and enjoy the freedom to get seriously curious.

Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English (American or British),  Filipino (Tagalog), French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish,  Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil),  Russian, Spanish (Latin American or Spain), Swedish, Turkish, or  Vietnamese.

Learn Spanish (Latin American or Spain) Latin American Spanish Dialect(Español) - Castillian Spanish Dialect(Castellano / Español)
 Learn French Modern Standard French Dialect (Français)
 Learn German Standard or High German Dialect(Deutsch)
 Learn Italian Modern Standard Italian Dialect(Italiano)
 Learn English (American or British) Standard American English Dialect - Standard British English Dialect
 Learn Japanese Standard Japanese Dialect
 Learn Korean Standard Seoul Korean Dialect
 Learn Chinese (Mandarin) Standard Mandarin Dialect
 Learn Arabic Modern Standard Arabic Dialect
 Learn Portuguese (Brazil) Standard Brazilian Portuguese Dialect (Português)
 Learn Russian Standard Russian Dialect
 Learn Dutch Standard Dutch Dialect (Nederlands)
 Learn Filipino (Tagalog) Filipino Dialect
 Learn Greek Standard Athenian Dialect
 Learn Hebrew Modern Israeli Hebrew Dialect
 Learn Hindi Khari Boli Dialect
 Learn Irish Caighdeán Dialect
 Learn Persian (Farsi) Modern Iranian Persian Dialect
 Learn Polish Standard Polish Dialect
 Learn Swedish Standard Swedish Dialect(Svenska)
 Learn Turkish Standard Istanbul Turkish Dialect​
 Learn Vietnamese Northern Vietnamese Dialect

PLEASE NOTE
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.

How much does Rosetta Stone's subscription cost to buy directly from Rosetta Stone?
The cost of using the Rosetta Stone is $11.99 for One month - One Language.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from Rosetta Stone:
- One-month - One Language subscription for $US11.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 3-month - One Language subscription for $US35.97 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 12-months - One Language subscription for $US143.88 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- Lifetime subscription - Unlimited Languages for $US299 (or the equivalent in local currency)

FAQs
Everything you need to know so you can be a Rosetta Stone pro.

Can I change languages? Rosetta Stone Unlimited members get full access to all our languages. You can find out how to sign up here.

Can I skip ahead? Of course! Just click on the lesson you want to start and hop on it. You can always go back if you need to.

Does it work? What will I be able to do?
Yes, but with one small catch. You have to put in the work. You’ll get help from our tried-and-true Dynamic Immersion® technology and a suite of tools designed to get you off the app and thriving in real life. The rest is up to you.

How do I switch between the app and desktop?
Your progress syncs automatically across devices. All you need to do is sign in and you can pick up wherever you left off.

How do I access lessons offline? Once you open a Unit, you should see an option to “use offline” in the lower right-hand corner. Give that a tap, and you’ll have access anywhere, whether it’s a long flight or that part of your house that never seems to get service.

How often should I use Rosetta Stone? We recommend five days a week, 30 minutes a day as part of our guided course.
But you can go at whatever pace you’d like.

How much will I need to know in advance? Is there a placement test? Join at any level. The first time you open the app, you’ll get a chance to choose a plan based on your experience and what you hope to get out of learning.

What is Seek & Speak®️ and why is it asking me to find a fruit?
 Seek & Speak®️ is a scavenger hunt powered by AR reality. When you feel like you’ve been sitting down for too long, open it up and choose a  challenge. It will send you on a hunt for something like fruit or tech devices. You snap a pic, it delivers a translation and together you start building a conversation.

My Price is

Only $80

Unlimited Languages Subscription

[ Upgrade Your Personal Account ]

Payment Methods:
PayPal + CashApp + Venmo + LTC + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + USDT + WMZ [WebMoney]
Any Available Coin on Binance or Coinbase.

My Contact Information
Please write to me when contacting;
It's me [ Your Bitcointalk Username ] From Bitcointalk

My Only Discord Account
Schiphol#4148

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART.
Adding your buddy via Discord Tag requires 3 key parts. Make sure you enter their:
1. Full Username (This is case sensitive!)
2. "#" character
3. Discord Tag (4 digits/Number)
Once you've done that, You'll either get a green message telling you your request was successfully sent or a red message telling you something didn't work. If the request didn't send properly, please double-check all the steps and enter it again!

My Only WhatsApp Business Account
+1 (530) 208-0815

My Only Telegram Account
https://t.me/schipholshopping

01. Download and install an official Telegram App from either their Google Play Store & Apple App Store, depending on what phone/tablet or PC/Mac you use, or visit Telegram.org to download the app for your desired platform.
02. Once installed, copy and paste my Official Telegram ID: @schipholshopping into a search box at the top to search for my profile, then click on my profile to message me.

Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord
2. Pay the desired amount
3. Receive your upgrade
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling.
- I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Proof of Account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 02:37:04 PM

Rosetta Stone Lifetime Membership - [Upgrade Your Personal Account] Best Value!

Hit me on Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord.

PM is also fine.

I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.

Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Help us grow, support us on Bitcointalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: