Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Express what you think to know better  (Read 238 times)
Rockstarguy (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 592

God is great

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:20:01 PM
Merited by Gosgosking (2), QueenVera (1), dbc23 (1), Symmetrick (1)

Every new should understand that Bitcoin forum forum is a place wh Bitcoin matters and other cryptocurrencies related is been discussed. As newbies , there are things that may not be familiar to some beginners concerning the forum  and cryptocurrencies, making research is good but sometimes direct questions is the best to get proper understanding.

Newbies should try and develop the habit of asking questions or create a discussion about something not having information about. This will help every newbie to know better and to enjoy the forum because Bitcointalk forum is all about discussion.

Feel free to express what you know or think. When questions or contribution is been made in discussion it makes one know better,  even if what is been contributed is incorrect it will be corrected by others who know better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3130

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:28:17 PM

Newbies should try and develop the habit of asking questions or create a discussion about something not having information about. This will help every newbie to know better and to enjoy the forum because Bitcointalk forum is all about discussion.
Mostly the New Users and Newbies are just to lazy to use the search function on the Forum as mostly the questions are the same and repeating.
But yes you are right if Users dont know the Forum or things the best way is to just make a post or Topic and ask .
The sad story mostly after the Question is answerd you dont see them ever again , we have seen that in germany section lately.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:54:41 PM

You're going to need to be more specific though — not only questions, but good questions. There are certain questions that are great to have conversations about, and there are questions that shouldn't really be asked because it's easily answerable by doing a simple Google search.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sapnu

Merit: 286

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:58:32 PM

Every new should understand that Bitcoin forum forum is a place wh Bitcoin matters and other cryptocurrencies related is been discussed. As newbies , there are things that may not be familiar to some beginners concerning the forum  and cryptocurrencies, making research is good but sometimes direct questions is the best to get proper understanding.

Feel free to express what you know or think. When questions or contribution is been made in discussion it makes one know better,  even if what is been contributed is incorrect it will be corrected by others who know better.
This talks about how a newbie can grow in the forum. The means are already here to gain more knowledge about crypto, you just need to take the initiative to ask even though not all answers will be deemed legitimate or informative but still, the real ones ideas will unite and you may know what is the real answer as you gather all of their opinions. You are free to ask and express anything you want to say and learn about crypto but still, be responsible and avoid asking ignorant questions wherein the answer to it are obvious already. Always plant your mind with new learnings so that you may keep progressing each day.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:12:20 PM

The sad story mostly after the Question is answerd you dont see them ever again , we have seen that in germany section lately.
I get this though, they treat the forum as a question, and answer site kind of like Stackexchange. I don't really have a problem with that, its unfortunate on a user retention view point, but I think its an acceptable practice.

Mostly the New Users and Newbies are just to lazy to use the search function on the Forum as mostly the questions are the same and repeating.
But yes you are right if Users dont know the Forum or things the best way is to just make a post or Topic and ask .
I wouldn't expect many new users to know how SMF functions, especially when the search function can be hit or miss. Plus, there's a few nusisances with the search function, while might make sense to a veteran user who is familiar with the forum, that a newbie might have a hard time wrapping their head around.

Plus, I don't expect newbies to actually care about cluttering a forum that they don't have a connection too. Obviously, it's polite, and considered good etiquette, but I wouldn't expect them to care.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3130

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:26:34 PM

I get this though, they treat the forum as a question, and answer site kind of like Stackexchange. I don't really have a problem with that, its unfortunate on a user retention view point, but I think its an acceptable practice.
I also have no problem with that and its in some way good when they asking questions and they get there help for there problem they have .

I wouldn't expect many new users to know how SMF functions, especially when the search function can be hit or miss. Plus, there's a few nusisances with the search function, while might make sense to a veteran user who is familiar with the forum, that a newbie might have a hard time wrapping their head around.
Plus, I don't expect newbies to actually care about cluttering a forum that they don't have a connection too. Obviously, it's polite, and considered good etiquette, but I wouldn't expect them to care.
You are right on that , that it is a bit difficult when you new to the Forum and you dont know how all works ,
and for sure they dont care much to the Forum mostly but there a also a few new Users that are staying here and growing and thats good and nice to see that they want to be a ,
part of the Forum and the community.

Luzin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 797

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:54:37 PM

I also have no problem with that and its in some way good when they asking questions and they get there help for there problem they have .

Sometimes I prefer to open this forum instead of having to search on google. Although it has been discussed on google at least if someone writes here it is not useless. I think not everyone will use Google to find information. That's why I always appreciate people who provide information in this forum. I think it's not wrong as long as it's not plagiarized and includes the source of the citation.
Sometimes I also have to quote from google and include it in my post or reply. Because I also have limitations regarding the information I display in the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:59:37 PM

That is the power of the collective intelligence of the online social community. From Facebook to Wikipedia to Twitter, from online forums to Reddit and beyond, the Internet has become a necessary tool in any and every career that can'’t survive without a global social ecosystem. By combining knowledge from any individual and making it accessible through search engines and social media, we are able to break through the informational chokehold of old school business models and can learn about a subject without ever stepping foot in a classroom.

nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:25:21 PM

Do some research on the forum where this forum have many threads created already and there goes google too. Many newbies are lazy to do some research and I even noticed it myself where a newbie ask how to rank up in this forum and got his/her answers and never replied in the thread at all. More likely post a thread and leave it alone or didn't even bother locking it up once he/she finds the close or similar to the real answer. Once you have done some research but there is a part that you haven't quite fully understood yet so, it's the right time to create a thread and ask some questions or get some clarification to help you better understanding what you are interested in.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1626

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 07:30:43 PM

That is the power of the collective intelligence of the online social community. From Facebook to Wikipedia to Twitter, from online forums to Reddit and beyond, the Internet has become a necessary tool in any and every career that can'’t survive without a global social ecosystem. By combining knowledge from any individual and making it accessible through search engines and social media, we are able to break through the informational chokehold of old school business models and can learn about a subject without ever stepping foot in a classroom.

This view is partially correct, but i think the source of the information is particularly important. Twitter and YouTube, for example, is littered with false information that drives newcomers to invest their money. Often this does not end well and the whole system is doubted. Here in the forum (there is in my opinion) much more important information, but also scammers. I just wanted to say that the source is crucial. Without sources or portals we could not join together either, so they remain important for our development.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:34:25 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

~
Uh no, OP. Not at all times.
It is kind of annoying if there are those users that don't use the search feature here in the forum, and just directly post a question.
It does not encourage any single conversation, since pretty much the answer is already here around the forum.
How about encourage them to search first before asking question, OP? Smiley

Maybe asking questions that asks for an opinion about certain stuff would be good. I would love to have a small conversation inside a thread. Smiley
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10867

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 07:47:24 PM

<…> Newbies should try and develop the habit of asking questions or create a discussion about something not having information about. This will help every newbie to know better and to enjoy the forum because Bitcointalk forum is all about discussion.<…>
What’s appreciated though, is to display some attitude towards trying to get some context beforehand. By that I mean that a contextualised question, showing some concerns, but having tried to get some understanding beforehand, is way better than launching a question that shows cero contextual effort, whilst exercising a feet up on the table and arms crossed behind the head, waiting for the answers to pour in (often trying to guess what the question really intended to query on, due to the lack of context).
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:19:21 PM

This view is partially correct, but i think the source of the information is particularly important. Twitter and YouTube, for example, is littered with false information that drives newcomers to invest their money. Often this does not end well and the whole system is doubted. Here in the forum (there is in my opinion) much more important information, but also scammers. I just wanted to say that the source is crucial. Without sources or portals we could not join together either, so they remain important for our development.

Yes, I agree. As you pointed out, the source of the information is important and all sources of information should be critically evaluated prior to relying upon them. Not all information is reliable, accurate, or appropriate for your project. Therefore, critical thinking should still be a key part of any process.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:40:33 PM

Every new should understand that Bitcoin forum forum is a place wh Bitcoin matters and other cryptocurrencies related is been discussed. As newbies ,
Yeah it's obvious that the reason that brought everyone here in bitcointalk community is because of sharing knowledge, deliberating, discussing for the betterment of cryptocurrencies more especially bitcoin in particular, i did not see any other reason while we should have discussed about any other thing except cryptocurrency related, many newbies mindset to be here is to make money or to earn bitcoin, but is not really concerns or objectives of the forum.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 4401

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:01:23 AM

Again, useful lessons from the beginners themselves. OP, why do you write and create topics like this? Have you been to the forum before? This is not your first account? What does your advice mean? Have you achieved anything on this forum?
Try to answer these questions sincerely.
For a better perception of my question by you. Imagine you are not a doctor, but you distribute recipes to everyone on how to treat people
What will people think of you? Dilettante.
Google the definition of this definition.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
StanleyBoyle

Activity: 93
Merit: 23

What you worry about will control you

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:23:37 AM

I try to simulate the search function in my mind. If I am used to searching, I may want to solve a certain problem or find a certain problem. The efficiency of finding a certain problem has improved, but the learning method has changed, because now I am almost in a section. Looking at the post, the knowledge I understand is very comprehensive, and if I am used to searching my knowledge, I will only focus on one direction.
Rockstarguy (OP)

Merit: 592

God is great

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:10:16 AM

Again, useful lessons from the beginners themselves. OP, why do you write and create topics like this? Have you been to the forum before? This is not your first account? What does your advice mean? Have you achieved anything on this forum?
Try to answer these questions sincerely.
For a better perception of my question by you. Imagine you are not a doctor, but you distribute recipes to everyone on how to treat people
What will people think of you? Dilettante.
Google the definition of this definition.
What are you even saying!!!!?Huh Have been in here over a month. And as a newbie , I always have things to write but I have the mindset how will people react to what I will say, if it will make sense. I'm saying this based on my experience

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 12:00:40 PM

I think as a beginner, people can always google their concerns or research the theme in the bitcointalk thread first because I believe they need to know about the terms used in the crypto world, to begin with. It's always better to do our research first than asking directly because asking the same basic thing over and over will be annoying for some people and probably they won't help those. In fact, that would be spamming the forum too. When you have basic knowledge or information, then you can go forward to discussing with people here and when there's a question that's probably there's no answer yet here then you can ask it. That's my humble opinion, which is to be independent first rather than asking without checking.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4210

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 02:27:26 PM

Just because you're a newbie doesn't give you the right to misuse the forum by asking low quality question when you have google that can easily get you the answer you need in matters of seconds. We're not discouraging question asking but since 90% of the questions you're about asking are because you're a newbie and less experienced, that means others like you must have previously asked similar question therefore we're encouraging you do more asking via the search button on the forum or with google.

Feel free to express what you know or think. When questions or contribution is been made in discussion it makes one know better,  even if what is been contributed is incorrect it will be corrected by others who know better.

While this is correct, you shouldn't encourage them making this a habit as it might end badly for anyone that's found guilty. You most likely will get ignored by many or marked as a wrong information specialist. If you see topic you don't have idea on, just move on instead of dropping your views. You don't have to comment on every post on the forum.

Know board that are of your interest and participants in discussion ongoing there while you do mostly of reading in the other boards. Better to not post than to look stupid posting. Beside do not that your misinformation could cause damage to others with less experienced.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Shamm

Activity: 1120
Merit: 346

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 03:21:58 PM

Every new should understand that Bitcoin forum forum is a place wh Bitcoin matters and other cryptocurrencies related is been discussed. As newbies , there are things that may not be familiar to some beginners concerning the forum  and cryptocurrencies, making research is good but sometimes direct questions is the best to get proper understanding.

Feel free to express what you know or think. When questions or contribution is been made in discussion it makes one know better,  even if what is been contributed is incorrect it will be corrected by others who know better.

Good questions here in Forum is more important than asking anything. If you have any questions in your mind don't hesitate to ask here .

Your right some Newbies lack/less of knowledge about to this Forum  so Like you said it is god to make a question but you should research First  cause every questions from newbies are already answered here all you need is to look for it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: