Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a scam pool  (Read 192 times)
S3300 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:17:30 PM

Anyone using crazypool and getting paid? I've reached payout limit hours ago and I've not get paid, even edited to minimum threshold which is 0.01 and I have more than that but no payment, I heard they make payment every 10 minutes or so

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
JayDDee

Activity: 1397
Merit: 221

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:34:36 PM

Apparently is is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5354347.0

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:44:01 PM

Over the last day, I've seen several posts on various forums that this pool has problems.
I cannot confirm or deny this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/lepnk2/crazypool_vs_the_world_ii/?
I am ready to lose 2.4% of the profit, but I am not nervous about the payments. Ethermine pool has never let me down or cheated with payments.
Ramsete2

Activity: 87
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:48:45 PM

Just to be sure: 5 days passed since you started mining in the pool?

Quote from the pool:

Crazypool has an "antihopper" system to protect our loyal miners.
You will be considered a loyal miner after 5 days and you will be able to receive your payments.
skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 12:32:53 AM

I am using Crazypool, and I have exactly the same problem as with 2miners: NONE.

Kindly write here the amount of gwei you have selected as gas price, because if you select a low value, and the ethereum network average GAS price is higher,you will not see your money soon...

In that case, don't blame the pool

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 03:23:48 AM

Quote from the pool:

You will be considered a loyal miner after 5 days and you will be able to receive your payments.

The thing is, can you really actually pool hop with ETH mining?

I can see this being a large issue back in the early bitcoin days where if there were 2 pools, equal 50% hashrate and one pool was having a -25% day, then miners would switch to the losing pool in hopes of it having a 25% day to make up the variance. That's why they have the PPLNS type of pools these days.

However with ETH and their short block times, it seems like it would be very difficult to actually pool hop so I am surprised they are giving "antihopper" as a reason.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 05:15:53 AM

I wonder from where you got the reference of that pool. If you want to mine altcoin and convert the result in other coins, you can try with https://miningpoolhub.com/ as I see that mining pool have many altcoins you can mine so you can adjust your hardware to the coin.

If I were you, if I do not see the reward in the 1-2x24, I will leave the pool and search for the other pool because that is not right.

BitKongy

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 06:52:36 AM

Quote from the pool:

Is that why they block comment sections in YouTube channel, telegram, Twitter? This pool is 💯 scam as Its been over 5 days already and they don't pay me, they pretend to be paying miners by showing fake payout status, stay away cos I've lost over 100$ to this pool, sitting there and staring at me
S3300 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 06:55:58 AM

I am using Crazypool, and I have exactly the same problem as with 2miners: NONE.

Kindly write here the amount of gwei you have selected as gas price, because if you select a low value, and the ethereum network average GAS price is higher,you will not see your money soon...

In that case, don't blame the pool

The limit withdrawal fee I set was 50 gwei, tell me how this isn't enough and even last day ago ETH gas fee was 35gwei minimum, this pool is a confirmed scam, there is no way to contact admins they block all ways to do that, they are scammers in disguise

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:19:31 AM

For the fact that the teams aren't reachable makes the whole situation suspicious, even if the pool have a problem they will find it easy to make announcement about it but I believe they don't, you can only join their telegram but you can't send messages

Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:36:46 AM

I fell for such when I started mining crypto for the first time, scam pools does exists and the only way to avoid them is make sure you get paid every 24hrs, if you aren't getting paid every 24hrs I recommend you switch to another pool, if you are small farm owner better find pools that pay out with very low threshold like 0.005 ETH

FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:20:29 AM

Why not ethermine pool or other popular pools like ViaBTC, binance pool, hiveon pool? This is why new pools are dangerous they can easily put blame on something else and never work again, let this be a lesson learnt try to stick with popular mining pools instead

dedizonesv2

Activity: 152
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:39:36 PM

two months that I am there and my community, I have no problem with the payments

it is much more profitable than HiveON, 2miner and ethermine

it competes with flexpool and SpiderPool

You also have ZETPOOL which with 2Ghs I made 0.2ETH in 24 hours, today 0.1 ETH
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:42:15 PM

two months that I am there and my community, I have no problem with the payments

What is your hashing power?
BitKongy

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:57:18 AM

Show some proofs that you are getting payout from that scam pool mate cos I don't believe you, I have over 60$ stuck in that pool as we speak and I never get my payout, is there something Im doing wrong?
Ramsete2

Activity: 87
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 07:13:10 AM

I really doubt that with 2ghs you made 0,2 ETH in 24 hours.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 07:41:28 AM

That's impossible, are you with crazypool and Zetpool somehow cos this sounds like you trying to lure miners that are newbies who don't have clue about what they are doing, with 2GH on ETH you can only earn 222$ per day and that's 0.067 ETH presently, don't come here and be spreading what's not real

digital$

Activity: 287
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:07:13 AM

im really wary with new or small pool scams as well.  ZET are currently @190GH(pool stats)  im going to throw 750MH there way for a earnings experiment compared to Ethermine where im mining.  will update in 48hrs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: