Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Cardano?  (Read 288 times)
sunce33 (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:53:12 PM

What is Cardano and will its development cause a revolution?

Along with the development of the entire market, Cardano did not lag behind and with good reason kept the place of the biggest competitor to Ethereum.
Ahead of one of the most important phases of the Cardano project, the implementation of smart contract functionality through a series of tests and upgrades under the working title Alonzo, the team of developers behind Cardano is getting closer to the goal. Users and fans of the Cardano network believe that the successful addition of smart contracts will be a springboard for the project and that everyone will want to switch to Cardano when it wakes up in full force.
What is Cardano and what is the future of this project?
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:42:12 AM

Cardano has promised to deliver a lot over the last seven years, including smart contracts, but failed to deliver anything except promises. Why should we believe them now? NEAR protocol does what Cardano has promised to do but can't, and it does it now. In fact, Cardano at this point should deploy as an appchain on top of NEAR, then it will have 2k TPS and smart contracts.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 05:00:05 AM

Cardano has promised to deliver a lot over the last seven years, including smart contracts, but failed to deliver anything except promises. Why should we believe them now? NEAR protocol does what Cardano has promised to do but can't, and it does it now. In fact, Cardano at this point should deploy as an appchain on top of NEAR, then it will have 2k TPS and smart contracts.

It took them long to launch this smart contract. ADA is not for short term investors, this is why it's the stakers that likes this.

That's fairly true even when the token's price appreciates. I wouldn't say they are now successful but it's impressive to see their marketcap made ADA to the top 3. I can tell you there are big investors in ADA and influencers like Mark Cuban as far as I know had also been talking about this project. I'm almost sure he does own some ADA.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 732

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 06:28:37 AM

Along with the development of the entire market, Cardano did not lag behind and with good reason kept the place of the biggest competitor to Ethereum.
Ahead of one of the most important phases of the Cardano project, the implementation of smart contract functionality through a series of tests and upgrades under the working title Alonzo, the team of developers behind Cardano is getting closer to the goal. Users and fans of the Cardano network believe that the successful addition of smart contracts will be a springboard for the project and that everyone will want to switch to Cardano when it wakes up in full force.

Today I collected a lot of references about Kardano (ADA) fighting for its place in crypto, even this month Cardano has corrected many of its shortcomings, to compete with ethereum in providing ease of transactions.

Ethereum has the disadvantage of high gas costs, this can actually be exploited by Kardano (ADA), but so far I haven't seen Kardano take advantage of the state of ethereum, but I believe that Kardano can compete with ethereum in the future, after seeing the improvements that have been made by them .

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:25:58 AM

Cardano, when viewed as a good investment, was born in 2015 and is predicted to be the Ethereum Killer and in the last few days the price has experienced a good increase. Developers also as mentioned above continue to work on improving the functionality of their smart contracts, but until 2021 it has not been realized.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:33:05 AM

The future seems to be bright for ADA, I mean how much percentage year to year that it gave to it's investors already? in xxx fold if I'm not mistaken.

And one of the factors is that Charles is really active behind, giving updates regarding the next iteration like the recent upgrade they did. I'm just waiting for projects to used ADA. For sure we will hear that projects soon. Wallet development is also there, so exciting news for ADA and it's holders.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:02:22 PM

The future seems to be bright for ADA, I mean how much percentage year to year that it gave to it's investors already? in xxx fold if I'm not mistaken.
Just in the last 7 days, the returns to investors is around the region of 40%-50%, that's already huge profit in a week.

And one of the factors is that Charles is really active behind, giving updates regarding the next iteration like the recent upgrade they did. I'm just waiting for projects to used ADA. For sure we will hear that projects soon. Wallet development is also there, so exciting news for ADA and it's holders.
That's one good thing about Cardano, he keeps on updating the status of the project in all of their official social media sites. Like in Youtube wherein he goes on a AMA or answers queries from its investors. And it remain on the top 5 so far, so yeah, the future is really good for Cardano and maybe it can still double it's price if we goes on another altcoin bull run this last quarter. $5k is achievable in my opinion.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 01:28:50 PM

I know Cardano is a potential coin with good development. Currently, ADA is in #4 rank in coinmarketcap, this is a great achievement so far. I am not judging it for the current price, its overall development is pretty fine. However, only development can't make a project popular. I have seen a few projects those have been concentrating only on project development. But they aren't approaching the community with their features. That's the reason a few coins/tokens did not become much popular even there are good developments. But seems ADA is quite active than others. Expecting the best outcome from them.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 02:59:48 PM

awesome cardano. they even make a new threat to their competitors namely ethereum and binance which already have smart contracts first.
with the issue of the presence of this smart contract further strengthens the price of this cardano coin
make their supporters more confident they can compete with eth.
We'll see with the issue of smart contracts, they will be able to increase their marketcap move up to position 3 and shift the position of binance.
what is cardano Cardano is the world's first peer-reviewed blockchain.
Cardano belongs to the third generation of cryptocurrencies, so it is considered one of the most up-to-date today.
With advanced technology, he is believed to be able to provide solutions to many problems experienced by Bitcoin and Ethereum miners as the first and second generation of cryptocurrencies.
The way this project works is amazing because the Cardano Platform consists of two layers, namely the Cardano Settlement Layer (CSL) and the Control Layer.
CSL in the Cardano system is the layer used to manage ADA transactions. Meanwhile, the Control Layer is used to manage contracts so transactions are more secure. At the heart of the Cardano operating system is Ouroboros, the algorithm that runs the previously described Proof of Stake protocol.That way, the use of energy and time to create new coins can be more efficient.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 03:18:14 PM

even if you ask like that you have actually answered your own question above and it is already more than a good answer to defend so why should you ask again Smiley
I think this coin is quite unique not having a white paper. Instead, it uses design principles meant to address issues faced by other cryptocurrencies, such as scalability and interoperability.
apart from that the protocol used here is also different from what I heard from btc and eth but whatever it is this coin is now trying to rise and I think even though it's already quite high now but this cardano will continue to climb

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:22:48 PM

The future of the Cardano project I think it will be very good.
The reason is that it is also keeping pace with the market.
I think it will soon be in a very good position and will do something good I think it is.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:35:58 PM

To me I would have preferred a more stronger use case other than just smart contract, I mean eth and now bsc with other few network are already providing that and I don't see a strong point in providing smart contract except the ability to create more useless projects into the market, they should opt for something more useful, plus why does it have to take them so long just to provide smart contract! perhaps they need some lesson from bsc since they seem to get theirs done much more faster than expected.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:07:04 PM

From what I know so far is that Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform: the first to be founded on peer-reviewed research and developed through evidence-based methods. It combines pioneering technologies to provide unparalleled security and sustainability to decentralized applications, systems, it also a third-generation, decentralized proof-of-stake, blockchain platform designed to be a more efficient alternative to proof-of-work (PoW) networks. Scalability, interoperability, and sustainability on PoW networks like Ethereum are limited by the infrastructure burden of growing costs, energy use, and slow transaction times.
sunce33 (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:17:17 PM

Mining Cardano- Proof of Stake
The big advantage of Cardan is that it is an environmentally friendly cryptocurrency.Whether or not to mine?

Cardano uses the PoS system for operation and maintenance. A certain number of ADA tokens is necessary as collateral and this limits the number of devices that confirm online transactions, which keeps power consumption reasonable. Bitcoin and Ethereum, on the other hand, use Proof of Work, which does not limit the number of devices involved, which can lead to extremely high power consumption.

Mining Cardano or not???
TheListener

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 02:27:10 PM

Cardano is best new  top project that's everyone say second eth because
Ada and Eth project movement same reason everyone like ada Because this project don't have mining option so is this sure supply not too much price will be more In future

───────     Next-Gen of Algo Stablecoins     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 02:58:10 PM

Cardano is best new  top project that's everyone say second eth because
Ada and Eth project movement same reason everyone like ada Because this project don't have mining option so is this sure supply not too much price will be more In future
One of the advantages of cardano compared to other altcoins is that the proof-of-stake system can achieve more than four million times the energy efficiency of the proof-of-work system, thus allowing miners to use less electricity and even though the cardano platform is not a the only platform that considers environmental impact, but we can be sure that cardano is the largest at the moment, and that's why when Elon Musk stated that bitcoin mining must use environmentally friendly energy and that made the price of cardano increase quite rapidly compared to other altcoins that even bitcoin experienced a decline in price in the market .

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 12:15:23 PM

Cardano lag or not, investor still believe this project as we see the resume on the marketcap. Cardano still number three or four, aside with BNB following Ethereum and Bitcoin as the leader, thats mean theres alot of loyal investor inside it who doesnt unshakable by anything. Cardano will doubled their price in next few months, that's what I believe.
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:12:39 PM

Cardano is a blockchain initiative for change makers, innovators, and visionaries, providing them with the tools and technology they need to make the impossible possible for the many as well as the few, and to effect positive global change. Identity management and traceability are two of Cardano's key applications. The former app can be used to streamline and simplify operations that involve data collection from different sources.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 08:15:30 PM

Users and fans of the Cardano network believe that the successful addition of smart contracts will be a springboard for the project and that everyone will want to switch to Cardano when it wakes up in full force.

Cardano has shown a positive impact on its users. After a bull run in recent months, most cryptos have been on the decline, but Cardano's price has held on to the $1.1 mark. We can't be sure about the success of Cardano's smart contract which is Ethereum's competitor. Because Ethereum smart contracts are already a part of all crypto today.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 08:59:13 PM

I have seen from various sources about this coin which is a 3rd generation crypto coin that uses proof of stake technology meaning it cannot be mined. Cardano provides smart contract features similar to Ethereum, it may look like Ethereum. Cardano was released in 2015 and now ranks third after Bitcoin and Etherum (CoinMarketCap), Cardano is showing a greener percentage and I'm sure its price will grow even higher. In addition, the coin is placed in the third position on CoinMarketCap, this indicates a great opportunity for Cardano to become a long-term investment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: