Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pi Network?  (Read 818 times)
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 12:44:16 AM

Pi network miners will eventually receive a shock of their lives when they realized they have been mining scam for years. Wasting their data and stressing the memory of their android phones. Let's discuss real and potential projects guys.
I am also very surprised by some people who still want to mine this PI network, I don't know what they expect from it, even though it is very clear that it does not provide any benefits for those who do mining.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Williamm07

Activity: 181
Merit: 14

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 09:02:32 AM

Pi has no utility but yet they collected KYC information from all their miners, this project is the first of its kind that accepts KYC verification for mining which to me is a red flag, mining should be 100% verification free, it's been several years now that pi network failed to launch even if the eventually launch they have no good utility it's a waste of time

panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 10:59:23 AM

Pi has no utility but yet they collected KYC information from all their miners, this project is the first of its kind that accepts KYC verification for mining which to me is a red flag, mining should be 100% verification free, it's been several years now that pi network failed to launch even if the eventually launch they have no good utility it's a waste of time

As I remember PI from 2019, but im not sure, and since they did nothing Grin and Kyc for mining its rly look crazy  Shocked
Im used app ~1year, but not every day, sometimes im open app and click mine, and here are "referal" mining, like every ppl who registered by ur link will add "Power", and u mining mining and w8 when they open Withdraw Grin
To be honest, im just drop the app,I haven't seen any perspective  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
piececollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 02:40:28 PM

Piece Of Pi is coming back... I had a project to support the Pi network. I will bring it back soon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5303664.msg59118798#msg59118798
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: