Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't trade using instinct  (Read 1203 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:50:17 PM

If you focus on the top 20 coins that would be a much better idea to invest as compare to other coins and it's not like other coins are not good If you are following any project and have domain knowledge about the project and you find it good then you can buy it without any doubt apart from this I believe Ethereum is the best option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:03:13 PM

You have to visit several websites that are focused in listing new and aspiring projects. To give you an example, let's start with the popular one like coinmarketcap. The links below are good start.

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

https://coinmarketcap.com/ico-calendar/

I've used this method, I'm trying to find new coins/tokens listed on CMC, Coingecko and so on. However, listing on this website does not guarantee the future of these coins. Some only last a month, then scam.

Then, I've also noticed the method my friend uses, by using a new live pair on Dextools, but most projects also end up rugpulled within a hour or less and some of them are fake smart contract.  Cheesy

well, this is not good start i think
It's true that it doesn't guarantee because CMC doesn't really filter most of the applications of listings. But it's just another source for someone who looks for new projects.

DYOR still needs to be applied upon using the list.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:15:36 PM

It should be like that because it's actually a very important thing while being here.
but most of the beginners they just want profit and are lazy to cultivate literacy and learning before jumping directly into trading.

trading from instinct is purely from luck and luck is not always on your side.
Its like gambling in this case. But trading is too different from trading because you need to be more knowledgeable not just on the price charts alone but even on the current events that may cause the market to crash or create a price correction. And you should always have to develop your strategies that will work out for you. So trading using your instinct will not be usable if you aim to stay long in trading. That may be beneficial but for just beginner's luck, otherwise you'll gonna lose more on the rest of your trading.
Even so, I think it's only natural when there are various kinds of news, be it positive or negative, because everything of value will definitely reap pros and cons.
Likewise with bitcoin, which is currently looking for a target, it certainly will not be far from the news regardless of whether it is positive or negative.

TA is very important here because at least we can know from reading charts and candles whether the increase or decrease is significant or not.
Therefore, at least before we jump in directly, there must be a first basis so that at least we can survive here.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:28:46 PM

And that you need some technical analysis in order to improve your trading results. We can use our instinct sometimes but it was important to have the basis of our decision as well. Having TA and FA, you can really see the difference between not using it. Of course, newbies could be hard to do this and it needs more market exposure and trading experience to make such analysis, and spending more time in the market will somewhat help a lot. If we wanted to reach our goal, I guess we have no choice but to do this instead.

Good trader use combine methods, they find ways to understand the market and with experienced behind, they also use their instinct to follow the market movements, it's tough to work with instinct alone as you are like dealing with it the same way you gamble, buy and hope that what you choose was right and the market will favor you, unlike with fundamentals and analysis the chance is far better for good outcome of your trades.
Trading using your instinct alone will eventually not going to work in the long run. You should have learned technical and fundamental analysis and of course the strategies you developed out from the experiences you gain. There may be times that we got to be lucky after trading with instinct but don't be too confident about it because it might not happen again. So its always an edge to trade with your knowledge and right analysis in the market. At least you're already aware how to make shortcuts when things got tough in the middle of trading.

gooders

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 03:15:26 PM

the gap was closed, now it is possible to close the gap down by 32,000 - there are too many positive news on the highs - and on the daily charts it is ideal, right into the institutional candle, a penny to a penny, now you can shake out the hamsters

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[CD3D]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
DeFi & Gaming, meet Play. Trade. Hold. WIN.
www.cd3d.app
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 03:36:06 PM

It's true that it doesn't guarantee because CMC doesn't really filter most of the applications of listings. But it's just another source for someone who looks for new projects.

DYOR still needs to be applied upon using the list.

Not really sure until now, how the coins could be listed on CMC.
There are new projects which only have few marketcap and no exchange yet (just list on defi like pancakeswap or uniswap) but already listed on CMC.
Meanwhile a bigger volume and marketcap tokens that not list on CMC yet, i think they have a specific criteria to enter CMC.
So i think it couldn't be 100% factors that coins that already in CMC is must be a good coin/token
Imam Nuddin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:11:41 PM

Hello buddy
I am a new user in crypto, I learned a lot from friends who have been using crypto for a very long time, previously I lost a lot of assets, because of the experience and lessons I learned so that I can trade well, I have profited from BSC coins and now I have not invested in any other altcoins. Can you provide any suggestions for potential future altcoins?
I have $1226 in assets, Thank you. Smiley
I am happy to see your enthusiasm, friend, even though you have failed but still get up and want to keep trying in the crypto world. my advice for now you can try to buy altcoins Ethereum (ETH), Chainlink (LINK), Chainlink (LINK), Polkadot (DOT) and Aave (AAVE). good luck friend
Imam Nuddin

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:22:08 PM

It is a good thing you have learnt one or two things when it comes to Crypto investment. I can tell you, you are not the only one who has lost money while trying to make money on Crypto. I have lost hundreds of dollars too, on several occasions. But we always come back strong, that's what they called experience. And experience is the best teacher. If you are looking for an altcoins to invest in. I will like to recommend a coin for you, but you still need to do your own research before you can finally decide whether it's worth putting your money into. It is called TFC- TheFutbol Coin. They have the own App it's both on playstore and Apple store. You can check it. And you can buy it either from Bitrex or Latoken. You can check me the TFC-TFA App at @Konflikkastil to put you through.
I am happy with your opinion which gives freedom for people to make the best move in crypto playing. it requires careful consideration and a very in-depth analysis, don't let money disappear in a short time. Thank you for recommending an application as an auxiliary tool for analyzing the market. for me this is useful information.
Imam Nuddin

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:29:16 PM

It is a good thing you have learnt one or two things when it comes to Crypto investment. I can tell you, you are not the only one who has lost money while trying to make money on Crypto. I have lost hundreds of dollars too, on several occasions. But we always come back strong, that's what they called experience. And experience is the best teacher. If you are looking for an altcoins to invest in. I will like to recommend a coin for you, but you still need to do your own research before you can finally decide whether it's worth putting your money into. It is called TFC- TheFutbol Coin. They have the own App it's both on playstore and Apple store. You can check it. And you can buy it either from Bitrex or Latoken. You can check me the TFC-TFA App at @Konflikkastil to put you through.
Thanks buddy, I will do some research first before deciding to invest in TFC-TheFutbol Coin.
Can you explain, friend, how do you do your research and the method. who knows I can follow your steps.
King Raymond

Activity: 132
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:47:32 PM

Hodling BNB more is a good choice and I'd say you stick to it. But crypto market is unpredictable and it's always better to diversify your portfolio to avoid losing all your money when a particular coin dips. You can buy and hodl Matic and Solana too, these are relatively new coins with potentials.
Replying to not trading with instincts, i say it's not true. Trading crypto successfully requires experience and know-how, but sometimes, instincts are very important

⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ G I S T C O I N ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ THE GAMIFICATION CURRENCY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITIES ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
▬▬▬   gistcoin.io   ▬▬▬
gooders

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:01:32 AM

at the breakdown of 59600 the shorts jump out in their footsteps, they buy it off, and he sells it to them, and the breakers are poking as if not into themselves, at their holy breakdown and flight to cross.

www.cd3d.app
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:20:30 AM

at the breakdown of 59600 the shorts jump out in their footsteps, they buy it off, and he sells it to them, and the breakers are poking as if not into themselves, at their holy breakdown and flight to cross.
What are you talking about mate? if you try to tell about Bitcoin, then now the price is at $60,465.50 with a decrease of 2% less and prior to that decline the price of Bitcoin was at $62,626 less, so you should tell things more clearly about this so as not to make people others become confused in understanding it.
mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:53:36 PM

You can't find your voter list from where you can't find this madam that will be good for you as a heroic hero because we don't have money
Because we can tell you the name list of the currency
If you don't know this, you are more likely to lose
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:56:24 PM

Most of us only rely on instinct to trade and make decisions, this is the type of trader who is lazy because he doesn't want to learn, maybe traders who only rely on instinct can profit but will eventually lose, trading requires a lot of knowledge such as technical analysis, news and so on, it can we learn on youtube or this sub forum.
there is no reason we just rely on our instincts. because it's like a gamble by putting your luck.
now we can use several tools to analyze market movements. at least we do that to make our trading plan.
indeed there are several other factors for our analysis. but maybe the simplest and can be learned easily I think market analysis. and that's all there is an explanation. all we live to find information or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:05:31 PM

My advice is if you are confused about what crypto to buy, just buy a good fundamental crypto like you said above, such as BNB. for others. If you look at CMC, there are many solutions, look for the ones that are still cheap in terms of market cap and technically still sideways below. That's if you want to be safe, now the problem is when the price goes up, no one can know for sure, it depends on the big people behind it, as long as it's sideways, just be patient.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1677

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 04:13:02 PM

You can start to analyze the top 100 coins lists to find what coin will be good for you as your investment because we can give the coin name lists but if you do not research, that will be a waste for you.
What we suggest can not always work for you so I think you need to search by yourself and determine how much money you can invest in each coin.
From that top 100 coins lists, I am sure you can find more than 5 good coins you can buy, especially if the price is still at a low price.
That needs time to find those coins but that is worth doing that.

Top 100? I would say more like no more than top 10. Most coins after top 10 are not even worth considering and are mostly trash. I also would not go for anything with low volume. But you can check out coinmarketcap for more detailled information on that.

Either way it will be a gamble. Just less risky for top 10 than coin nr. 99.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:22:39 PM

I accept each trustworthy trade that has a token is a decent purchase. Discover any and purchase. Bitcoin is likewise an extraordinary purchase right now. We're in October and that is a normal month for another Bitcoin rally. That way you become the right exchanging experience. Not simply to create a gain. This is truly significantly more intriguing also with the expansion of media.
gooders

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 10:05:58 AM

So we came to AT. At the beginning of the correction, I said that I would be gaining a long position at important levels during the entire correction. This has borne fruit. What remains for us now, technical analysts, if we break through the resistance zone?

www.cd3d.app
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 10:36:10 AM

That's right, cryptocurrency investments aren't about just following your good guess to invest with or your good instinct. It's about learning and investigating about what you're going to invest if it's outcome is to be successful or not. So, moat importantly in trading or investing, we should know how to take a risk and know the consequences if the project wouldn't become successful.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 11:27:19 AM

Crypto traders generally use tools such as trend lines, oscillator indicators, Bollinger bands or understanding price patterns to determine market conditions and ongoing chart price . This identification is important, because technical indicators and strategies are applied in market conditions.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: