Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't trade using instinct  (Read 1203 times)
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:04:30 PM

And all these overheated, indicators, glasses, waves - don't bother yourself. Shorts - very neat. Remember, they are waiting for you at home.
 Well, no one knows exactly where the trend will go .. Did you think she shouldn't buy up the straits in vain?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 08:39:30 PM

True, if we trade only relying on instinct then we will lose a lot of money, these few days I'm serious about learning and understanding various complementary trading techniques such as chart analysis, and trying with small values can prove to be profitable. In addition to understanding analysis, experience is the most important thing for a successful trader.
this is a basic thing that needs to be studied and considered before starting to trade because everything must be accompanied by knowledge in it.
and when we want to become traders in crypto of course we must be able to at least analyze and read market movements.
because instinct is very good but here instinct is only as an addition and what needs to be considered is the research and data we collect so that we are really sure in placing a position in trading
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 09:46:15 PM

Cryoto investment requires patience and thoroughness in it so use our minds well and carefully so that we can determine the right thing. understand the market and observe well, make market analysis so that it is easier for us to understand this ups and downs crypto market. the crypto market can go up or down at any time so stay calm when the market is down. crypto investing or trading is not a bad thing, we can study it and put it to good use.Best practice is not to look at charts and step away from your screen.

Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 10:16:58 PM

don't predict and use instinct, because this does not apply in the crypto world.
Sometimes instinct can be useful when we are lucky but it seems rarely to happen. So, I agree if we don't rely on instinct to trade, not suitable to apply in trading crypto. Even predicting the future price, people are using some techniques such as analyzing the chart patterns or considering the fundamental aspects. Instinct seems only can be applied in luck-based gambling only.  Cheesy
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 10:17:33 PM

Cryoto investment requires patience and thoroughness in it so use our minds well and carefully so that we can determine the right thing. understand the market and observe well, make market analysis so that it is easier for us to understand this ups and downs crypto market. the crypto market can go up or down at any time so stay calm when the market is down. crypto investing or trading is not a bad thing, we can study it and put it to good use.Best practice is not to look at charts and step away from your screen.
We could really have a good grasp once we do really get sufficient experience on how this market moves and behaves and able to act accordingly to it even though it isnt precise for you to make up such moves thats why self guts or intuitions could really happen.Im not saying its bad but dont rely on it specially if there would really be no basis towards your actions.It is always better that every move would be accompanied by an analysis which would really
give out more chances for it to be successful althoug it isnt guaranteed but at least yoou had done that part.

dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 10:32:15 PM

Losses are actually inevitable but can be limited. You must have had enough Options from different users but ensure you apply wisdom by doing your own research before investing in any coin you feel you love. Like you stated keep your instincts far from this and ensure your analysis aligns with whatever coin you choose to invest in.
herizal85

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 02:54:17 AM

My little advice for trading in the future maybe you can choose ethereum as a solution considering that in the future the price of ethereum will increase rapidly. But it doesn't hurt you to buy a few other altcoins to support your profits in the future.
camat gampong

Activity: 812

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:21:56 AM

yes I agree because trading is not gambling, trading requires a lot of analysis and trading must go through the right thinking.  So whatever instinct I think is not right and there is a big risk of loss and it will definitely happen
Every job always has techniques and mechanisms in carrying it out, as well as trading where it is a buying and selling in general that is done by many people, and everyone will certainly see what products are the best selling in the market so they can stock them in larger quantities, because believe that a product that has a lot of interest is a product that will always have the best price in the market, so it's definitely not because of an instinct.

Azar138

Activity: 868
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:29:29 AM

Hello buddy
I am a new user in crypto, I learned a lot from friends who have been using crypto for a very long time, previously I lost a lot of assets, because of the experience and lessons I learned so that I can trade well, I have profited from BSC coins and now I have not invested in any other altcoins. Can you provide any suggestions for potential future altcoins?
I have $1226 in assets, Thank you. Smiley
It is a pity that you lost a lot because of emotions and lack of knowledge, but I hope that you understand now that you should make up a strategy and follow it so as to make money. You are to learn how to investigate and find tokens that will be successful. As for now, I would recommend you to pay attention to DOT and to Polkadot blockchain in general as I think that it will be a big hype around this project in the nearest few months.

WapSwap Finance - World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
WEBSITE WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM ANN

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742

Second Live

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:33:25 AM

Losses are actually inevitable but can be limited. You must have had enough Options from different users but ensure you apply wisdom by doing your own research before investing in any coin you feel you love. Like you stated keep your instincts far from this and ensure your analysis aligns with whatever coin you choose to invest in.

And more importantly, they get to experience that feeling, and we can point out to them that they're wrong from our own point of view. Instinctively I never believe that anyone can be born successful and talented, it is a process of success and failure that helps us to see the problem more broadly.

fadil46

Activity: 826
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:44:37 AM

My little advice for trading in the future maybe you can choose ethereum as a solution considering that in the future the price of ethereum will increase rapidly. But it doesn't hurt you to buy a few other altcoins to support your profits in the future.
What facts do you know about Ethereum at this point because what you can see now is that the price is already at a very good price, so if there are interesting facts about Ethereum in the future, then I will also try to stock it again.

Swapzone_pr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 07:17:56 AM

Hello buddy
I am a new user in crypto, I learned a lot from friends who have been using crypto for a very long time, previously I lost a lot of assets, because of the experience and lessons I learned so that I can trade well, I have profited from BSC coins and now I have not invested in any other altcoins. Can you provide any suggestions for potential future altcoins?
Want to jump straight to the answer? The best altcoins in 2021 are ETH, LINK, UNI, XLM, AAVE and SOL.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 12:40:36 PM

Hello buddy

I think sometimes we can using our instinct to make some profit but not for long time.
The correct think is using analysis with indicator.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 01:16:46 PM

I've tried almost all chart analysis and this doesn't guarantee profit, maybe it just helps to make us believe that the chart analysis is correct, I think trading requires a lot of things and instinct is also needed to be able to get profit.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 01:48:59 PM

I've tried almost all chart analysis and this doesn't guarantee profit, maybe it just helps to make us believe that the chart analysis is correct, I think trading requires a lot of things and instinct is also needed to be able to get profit.
Trading needs a lot of information, not just analysis but more on experience. If you believe that your instinct is driving you in the right direction due, it is your experience to judge if you are tracking the right positions. It's a tough call as you are using your hard earned money and with a single mistake you can risk everything to the point that you may lose your whole investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 02:04:25 PM

True, when we use a lot of analysis this never guarantees profit, in my opinion trading is very dependent on luck just like gambling, and this is what makes us always ready to lose when we enter trading.

budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 02:46:11 PM

don't trade using instinct, yes I agree with this because many beginner traders try to trade using instinct not from market analysis,
most of them just use instinct and advice from friends,
while trading is not enough by instinct alone, it needs proper analysis and a lot of knowledge to reduce losses and to be able to make big profits.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:19:41 PM

Trading needs a lot of information, not just analysis but more on experience. If you believe that your instinct is driving you in the right direction due, it is your experience to judge if you are tracking the right positions. It's a tough call as you are using your hard earned money and with a single mistake you can risk everything to the point that you may lose your whole investment.
In my opinion trading using instinct is usually owned by traders who already have a lot of experience or expertise at least two or three years depending on how to train instincts to be accurate, so it doesn't apply to beginners trading using instinct even if you get a profit maybe it's just luck that rarely happens anymore.
If you don't have enough experience and don't have a long time in trading, you should do a good analysis and look for the best information to consider if you want to stick to your instincts.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:00:10 PM

I recommend going through the top altcoins just to be on the safe side. I don't know what BSC coins you are holding but you need to keep them because you are making good profits, leaving them is not a smart idea. Daily trading cannot be instinctively profitable. It works because it takes time and experience along with patience and waiting, but emotions should not be manipulated by volatile markets and especially price-manipulating whales.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:19:53 PM

most trades using instinct don't get the right results and sometimes get stuck,
invest in the leading coins in cmc
as :
eth
sol
ltc

and new coins
shiba
myid

but everything is not a benchmark for you to buy, just a suggestion not to be applied, deeper analysis to buy coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: