Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business opportunity without investment  (Read 135 times)
sharey17 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:48:35 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2021, 03:36:15 PM by sharey17

(Maldives). Good earnings. long term work . pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youruser

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:33:24 PM

looking partner who will supply / find sex Workers who is willing to Work Abroad (Maldives). Good earnings. long term work . pm

Can you give me a good reason why people will trust you for such kind of business?
Steven209

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:41:01 AM

looking partner who will supply / find sex Workers who is willing to Work Abroad (Maldives). Good earnings. long term work . pm

Do you need online service or you are asking for physical service?
youruser

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:29:44 AM

Can you give me a good reason why people will trust you for such kind of business?
No Upfront Payments Or Money involved, Trust is something which we have to earn, We all take a risk on that. but the businesses i mentioned, it's beyond that. The partner or the one who source me workers are free to come with workers and if wish can even involved. And will offer protection for both , Everything is Transparent here. No lies No Crypto etc .

if it is not any crypto related works then it should not be belongs here, only bitcoin related activities are accepted in this board.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 01:24:17 PM

No Upfront Payments Or Money involved, Trust is something which we have to earn, We all take a risk on that. but the businesses i mentioned, it's beyond that. The partner or the one who source me workers are free to come with workers and if wish can even involved. And will offer protection for both , Everything is Transparent here. No lies No Crypto etc .

You are hiring a prostitute for God sake. How do you treat this as normal thing like it needs trust for payment. This is illegal no matter what you say, No country will allow there worker to on this kind of job. Just like @plr said, This is an obvious human trafficking because your worker will lie on there country about job description and in case something went wrong on your side. They can't go home easily especially if they are poor.

Just lock this thread and move on. This is illegal just like drugs. Post this job hunting on deep web.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
youruser

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 02:54:23 PM

You are hiring a prostitute for God sake. How do you treat this as normal thing like it needs trust for payment. This is illegal no matter what you say, No country will allow there worker to on this kind of job. Just like @plr said, This is an obvious human trafficking because your worker will lie on there country about job description and in case something went wrong on your side. They can't go home easily especially if they are poor.
Just lock this thread and move on. This is illegal just like drugs. Post this job hunting on deep web.

Yes this is illegal i n some countries, But I didn't see any rules which restrict such kind of business in here. the main concern is, thus his business is non-bitcoin related then it shouldn't be belongs service section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: