Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: solana ecosystem coins give 100X  (Read 338 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 02:36:59 AM

I have invested Raydium, SOL,STEP Finance .

They have given me GOOD ROI. Try to invest in solana project. this is Solana bull run

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 03:37:20 AM

They have given me GOOD ROI. Try to invest in solana project. this is Solana bull run
I heard these projects. And yes, I think solana projects are good for investment since its been attracted by big investors.

Im also looking into different new projects but I dont like the solana set up compared to those metamask linked wallets like avalanche, fantom and polygon. I do hope thry can connect on metamask too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 07:59:09 AM

I was bought some SOL i Think solona project can give us very good feedback lots of updates coming they are trying to do very good something we are waiting for this.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:11:15 AM

Adobe those list I only heard the name of SOL. Its just broke the previous all-time high and  Solana just made a new all-time high. So people are very bullish right now on this coin. But a lot of bag holders also will dump at this price to collect some price. So before buy sell this coin now, don't forget to use stoploss. however, You are a long-time holder or a day trader? It would be nice if you share some charts with us before tell us to buy any coin.
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:42:44 AM

SOL has been going crazy recently with prices fantastic enough that it would be a great coin to collect and will benefit you, I'm sorry I didn't collect it earlier in its existence, you've done a great job.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:17:34 AM

You might be right though. One of the things which was seen in BSC based projects months ago is that, as BNB was growing the projects based on it where also growing as well, and it looks like BNB was pulling all the good projects on it up as it goes up as well. Now same experience is being seen on Solana where SOL coin is pumping real good and most projects on its blockchain like COPE are following up as well. This space can be unpredictable atimes, but it looks like Solana ecosystem will play same thing BSC ecosystem did months ago, but however, just as it was on BSC ecosystem where scam projects were much, same might be experienced on Solana ecosystem as well, therefore due diligence should be anchored on at all times.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 12:17:36 PM

You might be right though. One of the things which was seen in BSC based projects months ago is that, as BNB was growing the projects based on it where also growing as well, and it looks like BNB was pulling all the good projects on it up as it goes up as well. Now same experience is being seen on Solana where SOL coin is pumping real good and most projects on its blockchain like COPE are following up as well. This space can be unpredictable atimes, but it looks like Solana ecosystem will play same thing BSC ecosystem did months ago, but however, just as it was on BSC ecosystem where scam projects were much, same might be experienced on Solana ecosystem as well, therefore due diligence should be anchored on at all times.

Your reply is correct. anything can happen anytime. Cake and Bake prices went sky at that moment when BSC strong. now solana time. Lets see what will happen

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 12:46:40 PM

I am keeping an eye on Solana since the beginning of this year and I think it has a great potential.
But the pump which happened today seems illogical to me. No news, no new projects on Solana etc..
I heard some rumors saying institutional investors bought SOL but I am really not sure if that's the case.
The price of SOL right now is pumped up and I think it will face some correction.
But in the long term I think Solana is definitely in the top 5.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 12:51:59 PM

It's the same as other blockchains too, man, not all can get profit x 10 - x 100. only a few tokens that are legal and get hype can reach their peak. now fraud has mushroomed in various blockchains.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 01:25:06 PM

Good choice, this year solana growing so fast, many projects using their chain and many are successful, some are you mentioned above. Just information this year I got big profit from airdrop,all the project based on solana chain. Worth it for long-term, list you provided above is project with good quality,but we can't predict,not all can get easy profit x 10 - x 100. Dont forget DWYOR and do more research
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 01:46:29 PM

I don't mention any project on Solana platform but if you want to find germs in Solana ecosystem, ok you have it.

Defilama can help you to have list of projects on Solana. It can not help you to get best projects but it is a start for you, from which you can do more research and verify project quality.

Projects are listed on Defillma are not new born and it means you will lose some opportunity but you will be protected from scam pump and dump projects.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nisakhairun

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 02:16:29 PM

a new thing that can be used as good information in making good and fast investments

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 02:34:36 PM

I’ve only seen it on the marketcap in recent months, but I’ve never investigated it yet. Until I see this post and visit the website itself. It looks good, because one of the things I really like about coin is that it's not too painful when it comes to transaction fees. Right now it looks like it's too high to buy more, because I don't buy a coin like that. I wish it could just lower the price a little to buy it but first now I will first let me research more about it.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 03:01:19 PM

True, at this time the hype of projects using the solana network is starting to rise again. I see that there are several solana projects that will hold an IDO in the near future, one of which is Cropper Finance, I think we must monitor this.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 03:52:37 PM

With the increase in the solana coin and now it has reached the latest ATH of this coin, then is it still worth it to keep buying the current coin because the risk of correction is certainly very large if we buy the coin at this time.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:54:45 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2021, 11:10:46 PM by Lexurdania

i am believe solana was good platform that still growing now. and its price recently break previous all time high so project that willl launched in solana ecosystem will have attention from solana investors too. . since the begining i am belive this project will be great and now alot crypto investors interested with this project.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:19:25 AM

It's it late for Solana to invest? I mean the hype has been months ago.

Anyhow, the price is still cheap and average investors can still make good profits out of it. And since we are in the altcoin bullrun, no doubt that Solano might be one of those coins that can still double its price. Currently its $64.00 and it's all time high is $68.00.

What I like about this project is it's POH (Proof of History), yeah I know it's a new concept and maybe this will be the trend in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 03:29:58 AM

Although Solana (SOL) certainly got under my weak radar in the past few months, it still came as a surprise how it continued to rise this high. It may have been a nice project but I wasn't expecting it to eventually reach the top 10 and more than $70 per SOL. I guess it is too late for me to try make money out of its growth now. For the past 7 days, it has already grown in price more than 100%. I missed a lot by not giving too much attention to altcoins these days.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:00:55 AM

It's the same as other blockchains too, man, not all can get profit x 10 - x 100. only a few tokens that are legal and get hype can reach their peak. now fraud has mushroomed in various blockchains.
Solana for counterfeiting traders do not believe in these projects because their prices have dropped so much in the last few months. But now everyone is surprised that the price has gone up a lot in a few months therefore, in order to make a profit, you have to analyze the currencies of the market only then excellent profit is possible.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:10:39 AM

Solana already mooned, NEAR protocol is more technologically advanced than Solana and hasn't pumped yet. It's on Binance and financially backed by Coinbase.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: