Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scam Alert:] Liyam لیام  (Read 113 times)
ebi_javanmard (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 07:45:22 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2021, 10:06:30 AM by ebi_javanmard

Project Name: Liyam

Project Name in Persian: لیام

What happened:
Liyam is a Ponzi scheme token belongs to an Iranian company named "فرداد کار آمیتیس"  registered in Iran that initially sold @ 5 USD each and the company promised for daily 1% at start.
Now the price of it dropped to 14 cents each.

Alert Type : Scam Alert
(Scam alert / Scam Accusation)

Scam Type : Ponzi scheme

Scammer's name(s):
Scammer profile name ( real name if known ) / company name ( company website url if known )

Iranian company named "فرداد کار آمیتیس" and a persons Named Akbar Dadashi Ghishakh(اکبر داداشی غیشخ) and AmirHossein Dadashi (امیر حسین داداشی)

Scam status: Scamming
(Scammed / Tried to scam / Scamming / phishing)

Scam Project Link:

http://liyamtoken.com/

Reference Link:

https://news.webamooz.com/?p=23468

Estimated Amount Scammed:
1700-2300 Billion Toman an equivalent to $65M-$90M

Payment Method:

Proof of Payment:

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:24:44 PM

I followed the link, but unfortunately I cannot read Persian. I am curious about how they about how they managed to pull it off and scam people worth approximately $90M?

Did they market themselves as the next biggest coin like the Onecoin ponzi scam, or they just created a random ICO and sold their coins at a very high price only for the token to dump once it hit the market?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ebi_javanmard (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 07:14:05 AM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

I followed the link, but unfortunately I cannot read Persian. I am curious about how they about how they managed to pull it off and scam people worth approximately $90M?

Did they market themselves as the next biggest coin like the Onecoin ponzi scam, or they just created a random ICO and sold their coins at a very high price only for the token to dump once it hit the market?
They collected this by cash and bank transfer.
Iranian public had no clue what is the difference between bitcoin and shitcoin!
There was an NGO that introduced people with this knowledge.
The NGO created a warning list for scam coins but the government banned NGO!!!

https://news.bitcoin.com/tehran-government-bans-iran-blockchain-association/

Iran blockchain association listed Liyam in it's warning list. but they banned now:

https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%86_%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%DA%A9_%DA%86%DB%8C%D9%86_%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86

https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%86_%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%DA%A9_%DA%86%DB%8C%D9%86_%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86#/media/%D9%BE%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%87:%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%D8%AA_%D9%87%D8%B4%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%86_%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%DA%A9%DA%86%DB%8C%D9%86_%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86.jpg

Now we need somewhere neutral that Iranian comunity can define scams without fear to be banned because of corrupted government.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:36:47 PM

They collected this by cash and bank transfer.
Iranian public had no clue what is the difference between bitcoin and shitcoin!
People easily get tricked by scammers when they are told that some random coin or token is going to grow as big as bitcoin. Watch those scammers, most of them hide behind Bitcoin's success to sell their scams.

I had some people in my community who totally believed that Onecoin would be bigger than Bitcoin  Grin

There was an NGO that introduced people with this knowledge.
The NGO created a warning list for scam coins but the government banned NGO!!!

https://news.bitcoin.com/tehran-government-bans-iran-blockchain-association/
It's quite sad that the Government that is supposed to protect people from such scams instead decided to the opposite.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 04:17:06 AM

The domain is already parked which means the developer is fully aware that the site is reported or exposed this is what these developers are doing once they are caught, we should still report it to the domain registrar so they can flag the domain and delete the owner's account, so he cannot use his account to set up another scam project.

ebi_javanmard (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 02:55:12 AM

It's quite sad that the Government that is supposed to protect people from such scams instead decided to the opposite.

Yes! quite sad! The power of people always more Wink

The domain is already parked which means the developer is fully aware that the site is reported or exposed this is what these developers are doing once they are caught, we should still report it to the domain registrar so they can flag the domain and delete the owner's account, so he cannot use his account to set up another scam project.

How is the process? I am not expert about this. How the domain registrar will have proof that this is a scam project? Is this thread enough?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: