Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the difference between Bitget and Etoro in terms of copy trading?  (Read 97 times)
U Got (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 01:42:28 PM

Hi have anyone tried these two platforms and how are they? Which is better for a newbie trader like me
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 01:52:42 PM
Merited by mk4 (1)

I don't think copy trading is a good place to start with trading, especially if you're new.

Someone making good returns really often are likely going to get stopped - especially if they're using leverage. I'd advise you either learn how to trade or just invest in an etf and bitcoin (maybe 95% stock etf : 5% bitcoin).

I don't have any experience doing copy trading though and I know etoro has people who have been able to turn positive for 7 years plus - but so have a lot of Index funds so...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:29:47 AM

I don't think copy trading is a good place to start with trading, especially if you're new.

Someone making good returns really often are likely going to get stopped - especially if they're using leverage. I'd advise you either learn how to trade or just invest in an etf and bitcoin (maybe 95% stock etf : 5% bitcoin).

I don't have any experience doing copy trading though and I know etoro has people who have been able to turn positive for 7 years plus - but so have a lot of Index funds so...

Yea.. this. If I were to "copy" someone, I'd just invest in an index fund that's a lot highly more likely to end up being a good investment, than risk it on a dude with only 2-3 years of recorded trades.

eToro seems to be the more "reputable" platform though, but I only recommend eToro for it's virtual portfolio feature, not necessarily the copy-trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:55:53 AM

The issue with all these copy-trades is that most of them use extremely huge stop losses to make their signals more accurate. They basically can have an 80% win rate, and people will be like "Wow, I will make money on every 4 out of 5 trades" however they don't investigate and find out that their signals can have 90% drawdowns from time to time.

The creators of these signals get some form of percentage of your profits and they generally don't care if they go bust because most likely they are trading small position sizes compared to everyone who copies them.

Hence its not wise to put your money at risk with these systems. They will work at first and then you will start to lose money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shuuuuu

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:56:22 PM

The portfolios of Etoro traders are more sophisticated. While Bitget only offers copy trading in cryptocurrencies. So it is very professional.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:53:42 PM

I didn't know much about these platform but i personally use binance which give me much profit in the previous one year and still i'm in a good profit. As a newbie first you should analyze the coins and study about the trading strategies then only you have to trade on such platforms that are easy to use and can give you a profit.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:42:54 PM

Yea.. this. If I were to "copy" someone, I'd just invest in an index fund that's a lot highly more likely to end up being a good investment, than risk it on a dude with only 2-3 years of recorded trades.

eToro seems to be the more "reputable" platform though, but I only recommend eToro for it's virtual portfolio feature, not necessarily the copy-trading.
Wont really be that worth on the investment you would need to put on and relying into someone for you to take profits.Well, there are lots of people who had been using Etoro and i dont have much idea about Bitget
though but if they do function out the same thing then better stick with Etoro as if this had been known on this industry a bit more.

Copy trading is something that it isnt really that much recommended and as also suggested then it would be much better on making manual trading instead on considering this option.
Index fund investment is also a better option too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:30:58 AM

Copy trading is a very hot topic nowadays. I have seen another thread like this(looking for copy trade website) I am not a user of those site that you mentioned. But I heard some website names. among them, https://primexbt.com/copy-trading website is the most popular. You can check it, They are a very trusted and popular exchange also. Hope you will be like it. Dont blindly copy anyone, Try to read all of the details before copy anyone. It would be good for you. Also first try with a minimum amount to check how it works.

Another post about copy trading site:
I found an article at Newsbtc and the article was about copy trading. you can read the full article from here https://www.newsbtc.com/news/company/bitop-exchange-powerful-trading-platform-for-cryptocurrency-traders/

I also sign up for an account at Bitop exchange but have not yet deposited any funds there. I just tried to see the copy trading system. It's very good, and you can use it for a small amount also. But I have no idea it's legit or not, So why share with all of the sources. before making any deposit do your own research. If I made any deposit there I will confirm it here.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:12:50 PM

Hi have anyone tried these two platforms and how are they? Which is better for a newbie trader like me

I’ve got to be honest with you. No matter which copy trading platform that you have such as Etoro, Bitget, prime XBT or so, the results would always be the same in terms of losses. Not all traders are perfect, especially implementing some huge stop losses in the end.

I have tried copy trading on Bityard, and I lost like $10 only and never continued. Of course, copy trading could give you a little passive income, but there are no guarantees that you will profit most of the time. Even if the traders are having a high percentage of success, risk management is still necessary because anything could happen.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Karish2return

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 08:53:11 AM

eToro copy exchanging is worth it, because it can be exceptionally beneficial and is for the most part a low-risk speculation. Be that as it may, it is imperative to choose a dealer who features a long track record of victory and gains a benefit edge satisfactory to you. And about bitget i don't have enough information.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 09:09:25 AM

I get the chill you just wanted to promote the BitGet exchange here, just by examining your recent post history. For the sake of the argument better to try and experiment on both and as what others are suggesting better you not start at copy-trading strategy, plan/make your own strategy to succeed in trading venture.
Anamika1000

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 09:23:04 AM

I think etoro is best for newbies because it can give most traders many benefits as I had already learned more from google about etoro and you have to start as a newbie with a small investment so, if you get to suffer from some loss, you won't be affected that much. It will be better for you as well.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: