Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:03:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost my tokens trying to transfer USDT from binance to exmarket  (Read 150 times)
Hazelnus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:01:38 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2021, 09:19:09 PM by Hazelnus

Can somebody help me plz. I tried to transfer 1174USDT from binance to exmarket (i have read this is possible somewhere on reddit) to buy adax. Transaction didn't go trough, because exmarket does not support the network. Exmarket Support said to me that my tokens are lost forever. Is this true? Is there really nothing you can do in a situation like this? What happened to this tokens? Sad as you can imagine i am very disapointed after this..

Address 0x0028804146499404252135fb4c836eb3ded2d07b

TxID 0x8ab53fc019f215a72126a5ddb1a8bfd91bc8975f7f4ce00e3fdb8723a57ac97b
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:31:30 PM

There's no way of you recovering the USDT apart from the owners of the exmarket exchange that have access to the private keys. There's actually a working way to recover your USDT BSC form the Ether address, but only if the owners of exmarket cooperated.

So no one can help you here except them.

You should be very careful next time when transferring tokens and try to read instructions instead of rushing. The warnings are always there right in the withdrawal page and deposite page.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hazelnus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:44:58 PM

Thank you for your reply. Their answer was: "We do not support BSC USDT/USDC. So please be more careful next time".. i don't know what to do to make them take care of my problem..

I know i have to be careful, i tried to read as many info i could, but i am not an expert. i can't understand why transaction went trough if one exchange does not support this network :/

thank you very much again for your time..
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 10:30:59 PM

Can somebody help me plz. I tried to transfer 1174USDT from binance to exmarket (i have read this is possible somewhere on reddit) to buy adax. Transaction didn't go trough, because exmarket does not support the network. Exmarket Support said to me that my tokens are lost forever. Is this true? Is there really nothing you can do in a situation like this? What happened to this tokens? Sad as you can imagine i am very disapointed after this..

I dont really get what you mean by "exmarket does not support the network" did you send on ERC20 network to an Omini network address or what?

Is that is the case, i don't even think the transaction should go through since the blockchain for the coin is different from the receiving wallet's blockchain. But if its possible & the transaction went through, then the USDT may be gone for real

the wallet you pasted didn't show ant recent transactions & the tx ID also didn't bring up any result, so m afraid you may have lost your USDT.

Always try to pay more attention next time you are making transfers for cryptos that operate on multiple blockchains

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 10:51:20 PM

the wallet you pasted didn't show ant recent transactions & the tx ID also didn't bring up any result, so m afraid you may have lost your USDT.
There is.
https://bscscan.com/address/0x0028804146499404252135fb4c836eb3ded2d07b#tokentxns

If the Exmarket exchange platform will refuse to recover your USDC to their wallet, there's nothing you can do is to accept your loss and sorry for that.
Try to approach them again and try to tell them that you are willing to pay just to resolve this case and get your USDC.

I saw your coin was still there and it will be stuck forever there if there are any changes to get it.  Next time you should be careful and keep in mind that the ERC20 and  BEP20, since it was pegged by the Binance network, should be on the BEP20 supported wallet.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 11:03:27 PM

-snip-
First of all, sorry to hear that.
have you also tried contacting to Binance Support?

Second, btw, please read the information provided by Binance Academy here about sending tokens from BSC to the wrong network (ERC20).
3. You sent the tokens to a custodial wallet or crypto exchange.

Ask your wallet provider for help or the exchange’s customer service. It may not be possible to recover your funds.

And here:
Recovering from a custodial wallet or exchange
If you attempt to withdraw your funds to a custodial wallet without BEP-20 support, such as another crypto exchange, you will need to contact the wallet’s custodial holder.

Some custodial wallet providers may help for a fee or allow you access to your private keys. You can then import the private key into a BSC supporting wallet. Most, including exchanges, will unfortunately not be able to provide you with your key.
source: Binance Academy

And because
Thank you for your reply. Their answer was: "We do not support BSC USDT/USDC. So please be more careful next time"..
I am not sure that the exchange will help to recover your funds.

I dont really get what you mean by "exmarket does not support the network" did you send on ERC20 network to an Omini network address or what?
USDT-BSC to ERC20 network.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:30:19 PM

Thank you for your reply. Their answer was: "We do not support BSC USDT/USDC. So please be more careful next time".. i don't know what to do to make them take care of my problem..

I know i have to be careful, i tried to read as many info i could, but i am not an expert. i can't understand why transaction went trough if one exchange does not support this network :/

Sorry but you just have to learn the lesson from it. As said, if exmarket won't be willing to recover that was sent to their address, there's no way for an individual to recover it outside their premises. It's on their control now and if they're generous enough to spend sometime granting your request, that's good but if not, you cannot do anything with it. That's why whenever you're sending such amounts like this, you have to send test amount like a cent or a dollar or two before sending huge amount if those first transfer validates and reflects on your account.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:46:31 PM

~I know i have to be careful, i tried to read as many info i could, but i am not an expert. i can't understand why transaction went trough if one exchange does not support this network :/
Your transaction went through because it's the same token which is USDT, but in your case, you send USDT from BEP-20 (Binance chain) to ERC20 (Ethereum chain). Therefore, your token is not lost forever but it's just on a different network. Unfortunately, as others said above, your exchange does not support the BEP-20 network/chain, so they didn't credit your exchange account. In fact, technically, your token is now at the proper address. So, the only way who has sole control is Exmarkets.

Sadly, there is no way you can get your money back.
Under no circumstances should you attempt to use Services to store, send, request, or receive Digital Currencies in any form that are not supported by ExMarkets. ExMarkets assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with any attempt to use Services for Digital Currencies that ExMarkets does not support.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:50:37 PM

You cant do everything if they have responded that way because they are the only ones who could retrieve those coins.This is a costly  lesson learned for you and this is why you should be careful in next

time possible transactions you  do make.Always check if a certain exchange do accept a specific coin or not  and  as mentioned above that reminders and warnings is always there.

Be sure on having double or triple checks before proceeding on making transaction.For now you should move on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 02:33:52 AM

I think it's in there terms that a mistake like that, made by customers, won't be tolerated by the exchange owners. Since your money isn't really that small, I suggest you should go try contacting the owner, at least try to persuade them to help you with that. Also, try to monitor if the funds are moving.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 02:42:55 AM

Have you done contacted the exchange support, i think that's the only way to recover it. For a lesson, if we are sending or make transaction to new exchange or new coins that we haven't done before, make sure don't do it with such a big amount, just do the trial for under $5 to make sure the transaction is going smooth before we transfer the whole balance
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 03:29:58 AM

Basically, they were able to recovering your money. In my understand if you have been depositing USDT to the ethereum at the same time it's also BSC address.
That being said your USDT was getting stored on the wallet. When exchange site was generating a new wallet and the privkey to access it may get stored on their server but again it's their policy.
Im not sure whether they can access your money or not but as long as you have ethereum privkey and you can also accessing BSC address as well.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:08:02 AM

I understand your situation on this time, this is big amount you lost, and Nobody can help you for recovering your fund becouse you sent your fund in wrong network.
I think you newbe, so why you sent a big fund without any understanding, we are see always a massage that 'don’t send your fund on wrong network otherwise you can lost your fund'. So it is not possible for fund recovery but becarefull for next time.         

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:27:04 AM

I guess you forgot about bridges. I am so sorry about this, but it is impossible for you to return your coins. When you have tokens on Binance Smart Chain you can’t send them on platforms that are not  connected to this chain. You have to use bridges to transfer coins to another network first and then run such a transactions, so be careful next time, please.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:51:54 AM

This is quite sad and disappointing but that's the truth of it only that exchange can help you and no body else. You made a mistake, before sending any coin you need to be sure of the network you are selecting most especially with many networks now which supports USDT, you ought to cross-check properly to be sure you are on the right one.
As said earlier the only people that will help is exmarket support, you have to contact them again and tell them you can pay a certain fee for their troubles, no one is above mistake though, mind your approach towards the issues and I hope they listen and help you out.
Yes it's possible to recover but might not be all though since the exchange might charge you, but it all falls on them to agree to help you.
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:11:43 AM

You must be a long term user of exmarket exchange to have just sent out USDT from binance to the exchange, how come you don't check which USDT chain the exchange supports before sending out the coins?

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:18:51 AM

You must be a long term user of exmarket exchange to have just sent out USDT from binance to the exchange, how come you don't check which USDT chain the exchange supports before sending out the coins?
It seems that he is a new person in the cryptocurrency space, so there are still many limitations in him, and you should be directing him rather than asking him more questions, because he himself was also very confused by the incident. Wink
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:51:28 AM

The mistake on your part was sending USDT from different blockchain network  to another blockchain network! USDT is on BSC, Ethereum, Polygon and Omni network etc. IF you had sent your USDT on the same blockchain  from one exvhange to another, you would not have this problem! Try an put pressure on the receipient exchange to help you bridge the USDT to chain they  have on their exchange!

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 12:01:08 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Thank you for your reply. Their answer was: "We do not support BSC USDT/USDC. So please be more careful next time".. i don't know what to do to make them take care of my problem.
1174 USDT is high enough. they answer to you look like he was easy going and look like they unprofessional person. keep trying to message him until solved.
They have Ann thread on this forum > ExMarkets Cryptocurrency Exchange but never update since a year ago, maybe try push them on the thread and try to ask them on social media also that until the owner open that private key to get your USDT back.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exmarkets/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ExMarkets/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ex_markets

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: