Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Polkadot and Uniswap Survive?  (Read 794 times)
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:20:47 AM

Polkadot and Uniswap are both present in the crypto market in 2020. As a relatively new coin in the market, many are asking and thinking whether they will survive in the midst of the great old coins?
In January 2021 Uniswap slowly rose in price from $4.9. While Polkadot also experienced an increase in the same month and year by $5. The market continues to run and they are also holding on to prices not much different (Polkadot $27, Uniswap $29). Their rankings on the coinmarketcap list are also close together (DOT #9, UNI #11).
*source: https://coinmarketcap.com/
Let's discuss
polkadot and uniswap are indeed new coins that are able to survive and compete with old coins that already exist in the crypto world.
uniswap and polka dots are in the top 20 coins in coinmarketcap.
polkadot has a good cause, Polkadot intends to combine it by building a cryptocurrency network that connects multiple blockchains to function together. The integration could transform the management and impressive growth of cryptocurrencies since the inception of Polkadot in 2020.
Polkadot, a blockchain network that can be defined as a “blockchain of blockchains” or “multichain”, is enjoying an unprecedented price hike by Polkadot investors in 2021. According to crypto exchange Coinbase, their patience is showing its worth, as the digital currency rose more than 70% last month. so is uniswap Uniswap is an Ethereum based token that supports Uniswap, a decentralized crypto exchange.
The Uniswap platform is open source, so anyone can exchange using their own code, which is why it has become so popular.
After launching in 2020, Uniswap prices start at $0.48. As of July 2021, its $16.35 price indicates that its popularity is growing.
so I think these two coins will be able to survive and compete with other coins that have been around for a long time in the crypto world.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 02:39:43 AM

Uniswap are huge as a platform at this time, with total value locked around 3.4b$ and daily volume 1.62b$. The only way to shutdown it and loss the value of $UNI is if theres security leaked which enable someone hacked the platform.

It is not because they have a huge daily volume that they can't turn into a scam. Not saying it will happen, but there is always a chance....

I think polkadot is doing great and has good backup though $DOT doesn't have much fame but with time it will grow big and let's see what we come up with by the end of the year. Uniswap! I don't see any lack in the project surely it will survive but coins you mentioned has good potentials.

Polkadot is already in the top 10 on coinmarketcap so they are getting a lot of attention. With the launch of the parachains, they will attract again the headlines, which will hopefully lead to a new ATH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:58:08 AM

I don't understand what people are saying about these 2 coins, is it a competition?
Both projects are about construction that solves unique problems in the market, and they are both doing very well.
There's really nothing to compare them to, and it certainly co-exists in the field.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:06:55 AM

Both are highly appreciated by people for their growth potential. . Polkadot is likened to a cryptocurrency project born to overthrow the dominance of Ethereum in terms of Defi and Ecosystem, it has many advantages, solving the problems of transaction speed, network size and extended features. These two projects are also supported by many people. I'm not sure if it will last forever, but I think in the near future they will grow quite well
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:10:49 AM

Polkadot and Uniswap have already become very top cryptocurrencies and therefore these cryptocurrencies will not go anywhere, just look at how quickly and successfully these cryptocurrencies are developing and this suggests that these cryptocurrencies are just incredible, also a lot of big investors constantly invest in these cryptocurrencies and this also means a lot, I also think that in the future these cryptocurrencies will become more and more popular and, of course, investing in these cryptocurrencies is an excellent option for making a profit in the future, and of course I think that these cryptocurrencies in the future will be able to reach even greater heights in the cryptocurrency field.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4309

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 10:00:46 AM

The Polkadot ecosystem will soon have their own counterparts of Uniswap.
https://apps.karura.network/swap
This is a working version in the Kusama ecosystem. I think that projects in the Polkadot ecosystem will begin to work fully in 2022, because we still need to hold auctions and launch our own parachains.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:25:29 AM

Polkadot is just developing so this platform has good chances to succeed. November 11 is the date of parachain auctions start so we will see the demand for Polkadot ecosystem.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:38:30 AM

Polkadot and Uniswap are both present in the crypto market in 2020. As a relatively new coin in the market, many are asking and thinking whether they will survive in the midst of the great old coins?

I don't see the connection between these two projects besides that both are top altcoins at the moment in terms of the marketcap. I am pretty sure though that both of the projects will stay relevant and will probably still be in the top 50 in a few years. Uniswap was the first swap, at least as far as i know of and every other swap is basically just a copy of uniswap. The only big problem that uniswap could run into would be the extremely high gas fees of the eth network if that does not change in the near future.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:14:43 AM

I think Polkadot has a monster of a chance to survive, much more than Uniswap. Dot is a blockchain, for crying out loud! And its even auctioning its parachains which is a potentially good source of income. And its community is much more stronger than Uniswap's. Uniswap is a DeFi stronghold but better platforms are popping up daily.  So I would go for Polkadot's survival more than Uniswap
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:14:55 PM

both are very good projects for now. in fact, both coins still occupy the best positions in the CMC with a large daily trading volume. it makes me think that the two coins are still very much needed.
when the need is great, I firmly believe that the potential of the two coins is very good in the future, and I believe that it will last. at the moment, I feel the DEX for the ERC20 coin is Uniswap, so I think a lot of people will use that.
holly.ball8

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:03:57 PM

I don't understand what people are saying about these 2 coins, is it a competition?
Both projects are about construction that solves unique problems in the market, and they are both doing very well.
There's really nothing to compare them to, and it certainly co-exists in the field.
Not a competition but just a way to gauss those two coins and see their advance and disadvantage compared to each other. Any crypto with similar traits or features is subject to this. Nothing new.
Back to the question, both don't show any sign that they can not survive in this market.
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:27:53 PM

In January 2021 Uniswap slowly rose in price from $4.9. While Polkadot also experienced an increase in the same month and year by $5. The market continues to run and they are also holding on to prices not much different (Polkadot $27, Uniswap $29). Their rankings on the coinmarketcap list are also close together (DOT #9, UNI #11).
Let's discuss
The progress or upgrade of the two coins is great. According to Coinmarketcap, Polkadot is ranked 8th, while Uniswap is ranked 12th. They were able to become the top 15 coins in just a very short time. This shows that both coins are very competitive and have a great team behind the project. This is the perfect reason for these coins to last.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:32:48 PM

Let's discuss
There is a possibility that Polkadot is taking place on the Binance Smart Chain that is capitalized on the Ethereum network. See now the development of Polygons which is quite good with its own network facilities. Of course Polkadot and Uniswap coins are pretty good both have a working platform that can last a long time on CoinMarketCap. To achieve all that they have a team in development of more networks in the future.
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:41:59 PM

I don't think right now was time just for old coins. There are many new coins that have performed even better than old coins so both Polkadot and Uniswap don't have to be in the survival mode and compete agianst each other or the old coins.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:51:46 PM

Uniswap are huge as a platform at this time, with total value locked around 3.4b$ and daily volume 1.62b$. The only way to shutdown it and loss the value of $UNI is if theres security leaked which enable someone hacked the platform.

It is not because they have a huge daily volume that they can't turn into a scam. Not saying it will happen, but there is always a chance....

Its only a small chance to be scam, its been run for long time ago. Its a decentralized project, not a centralized too, the distribution of $UNI also seems good.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 01:02:53 PM

both are equally good for now because indeed they are a supporter of the exchange that is favored.
polkadot network designed to combine one blockchain network with another blockchain network. This is usually referred to as a multi-chain network.
uniswap a popular decentralized trading protocol, known for its role in facilitating the automated trading of decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens.

so it's natural that its use is very much done which actually pushes the price of the coin quite well. but on the way maybe polkadot will be able to survive well but maybe not with uniswap because obviously with decentralized platforms (DeFi) will experience problems compared to multi platforms.

but all of them will also give their best appearance by continuing to innovate as possible so that they can still be used and liked. everything on the way can change just whether they are ready and able to do that.

I don't see the connection between these two projects besides that both are top altcoins at the moment in terms of the marketcap. I am pretty sure though that both of the projects will stay relevant and will probably still be in the top 50 in a few years. Uniswap was the first swap, at least as far as i know of and every other swap is basically just a copy of uniswap. The only big problem that uniswap could run into would be the extremely high gas fees of the eth network if that does not change in the near future.
The market capitalization for both coins is quite good and so far you are right in saying they are still at the best rank so far. the possibility that on the way there will always be changes, depending on their disclosure so that they can always be accepted by investors and their loyal holders in day trading.

uniswap is definitely the first swap network and is very much in demand because of the ease with which transactions are carried out so it deserves to be quite well increased because of the trade.

as you said it is unfortunate that uniswap uses the ethereum platform where it is not something to be covered that the ethereum platform is very expensive for the fees placed. This will obviously have an impact that there will be less and less people who will use transactions on Uniswap and will transfer to those who use multi platforms and already exist on Sokuswap and maybe many others.

if you really want to continue to use it, it is clear that Uniswap must immediately innovate and so that it continues to be used, because later with reduced use of Uniswap it will certainly have an impact on the coin which will begin to be abandoned because it is no longer attractive for investment.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 01:15:36 PM

Let's discuss

My question is why would not they survive? They are on the top 20 in the standing in the market, volume is great and they are traded on the top exchange in the market, they have contributed a lot to the advancement of Cryptocurrency, they are still great in the next five years, they have a strong community and developers that keep upgrading their platform, they deserve to be part of investor's portfolio.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 01:45:48 PM

Once the coin listed in the top coins in the market I'm pretty sure that it can survive for long so Polkadot and Uniswap are definitely can survive. As you can see their volumes are so high, so its enough evidence that these two coins are the popular altcoins in the market and also good investments.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:31:49 PM

both are equally good for now because indeed they are a supporter of the exchange that is favored.
polkadot network designed to combine one blockchain network with another blockchain network. This is usually referred to as a multi-chain network.
uniswap a popular decentralized trading protocol, known for its role in facilitating the automated trading of decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens.

so it's natural that its use is very much done which actually pushes the price of the coin quite well. but on the way maybe polkadot will be able to survive well but maybe not with uniswap because obviously with decentralized platforms (DeFi) will experience problems compared to multi platforms.

but all of them will also give their best appearance by continuing to innovate as possible so that they can still be used and liked. everything on the way can change just whether they are ready and able to do that.
I do believe that there is a bit of a difference between them. Polkadot is a whole ecosystem worth of thing, whereas uniswap is a swap and that's about it. Both of them are in the defi world and that is why you may think that they are similar in nature but the differences is that there is a good chance you may end up with something much bigger with dot. I am not saying that it will happen, as long as there is community behind it and the developers do deliver then there could be a difference but if not then there won't be any.

So, the situation is this: uniswap has a promise and it is doing it awesomely and there is nothing wrong with that, on the other hand dot has something that has a lot more potential, if that potential is filled and they reach that, then that could be a lot better but if they do not reach that potential then it will drop very quickly.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2786
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 01:40:08 PM

It's not about competition but the thread creator was feeling doubt about whether these coins can survive among the big crypto a few months ago and this time both are still surviving and his a question already answered this time.

There's no comparison in this case. I thought that you must also see the context again. UNI and Polkadot were going down to the top 15 CMC but it's still survived. I think that this question was not relevant again and you're missing the context of this thread.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄