Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Create your own pixel art NFT using an image  (Read 64 times)
UKprod (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 67

Let's create the Indie Metaverse!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 09:44:41 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2021, 10:13:36 AM by UKprod

Dear All,

If you are interested in creating a NFT out of your own image or painting or any sort of art, I will create the pixel art for you for just 0.001 ETH (~$3) and mint it as a NFT on Ethereum or Polygon blockchain which would be automatically listed on OpenSea. You pay only at the time of collecting the NFT.

What's the process? - DM me your image, your Ethereum address and the blockchain (Ethereum/Polygon) where you wanted this minted on my Instagram or DM me here or respond to this thread - Or you can do all of these. Also, let me know the kind of pixel art that you want i.e. 16x16 or 32x32 or 64x64 or 128x128 etc. (I can do higher too). You can also customize the length of the pixel i.e. you can keep it 1 pixel of photo equal to 1 pixel or as 16 pixel (i would definitely recommend 16). Just be sure that you have the rights to use the image.

What will be done with the image - I will create a pixel image as per your requirement and mint it on the Ethereum or Polygon blockchain using OpenSea.io. Once this is minted, I will place a private offering to your Ethereum address. Then I will inform you of creating this in Instagram or here responding to your message.

How to claim the NFT - Once you receive my message, log in to OpenSea using your Ethereum wallet, and check my collection on OpenSea. You will find your NFT waiting to be claimed. You can pay the agreed price i.e. 0.001 ETH and claim the NFT. In case you want it minted on Ethereum, at the time of claiming the NFT, your wallet would also require you to pay the gas fees for the minting process. On Polygon, it is completely free on OpenSea and hence this is the recommended option.

Wondering why the price is so low? - Well, this is more of a promotional act in order to get attention for the rest of my art work and my collaborator The Candid Artist. Please do check out our collections and drop a like if you like any of the artwork. We also create other customizable pixel art or paintings and would be happy to take up commissions, if you are interested in it. Let us know on this.

Thank you.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Created for the explorers
►►          Full Indie Development EvoPix Studios          ◄◄
UKprod (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 67

Let's create the Indie Metaverse!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 11:38:35 AM

In addition to the above, I can also create various other Pixel Art on commission basis and am available for hire right now. You can check my instagram and OpenSea account for samples of the art that i have done.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Created for the explorers
►►          Full Indie Development EvoPix Studios          ◄◄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: