Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With all your assets, Investing in Bitcoin is really a madness or beneficial ?  (Read 1031 times)
Kiley33

Activity: 168
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 01:49:02 AM

It is crazy to invest all the assets. I will not invest all my assets, I admit that I am timid. Grin
But investing in all assets and reaping profits may be able to live my life forever.
It takes courage to invest, but also to think about the consequences.
Because we still have daily life. Can't take it all to gamble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:27:17 AM

This is a case of one putting all their eggs in one basket, though may seem beneficial, but is relatively dangerous and unadvisable because you may loose everything at a go. What some smart investors will tell you is to diversify, that is spread your money into different good investments which is better.

We do all believe that it is always a good choice to diversify your asset in other basket rather than putting it in one though for me investing in bitcoin was and always a wise decision it is most common cryptocurrency and so far the most profitable token but putting all your asset I think is not advisable. And also before deciding to put all your money in such investment make sure that you have already educate yourself about it plus don't ever forget the favorite quote of everyone "take only the amount that you afford to lose".
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 06:05:09 AM

I was just reading a report about BTC , A USA family sell all there assets and with that amount they invest in Bitcoin in 2019. as in 2021 BTC was on its peak ! So they get huge profit.
I have my doubts when I comes across articles like these. Without verifiable information, the article may have been misinterpreted or simply faked. Please dont be so gullible as to believe everything you see on the internet. Someone buying bitcoin at high without doing basic chart checking is a fool.

Should we invest just like them or should start with a less amount ?
Amount is irrelevant, since you can buy bitcoin upto eight decimal places. What is relevant is the point of entry. This needs some analysis on investor's part to choose which points are low enough to buy.

as Bitcoin came down in past months . it can be a great loss for those who invest madly !
Only if you have bought at high prices. Lack of knowledge and lack of prior experience in other speculative asset trading like stocks commodities etc leads to such mistakes.

Buying at the wrong point is a mistake, not madness. Either they have been FOMOed or they have been foolish enough. Again putting all assets into one investment is also a foolish mistake.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:14:20 AM

I was just reading a report about BTC , A USA family sell all there assets and with that amount they invest in Bitcoin in 2019. as in 2021 BTC was on its peak ! So they get huge profit.

But as a dump then came in crypto market, for every investor it was really a great shock.

What you people say about this topic ?

as Bitcoin came down in past months . it can be a great loss for those who invest madly !

Must drop your suggestion !
if you know where bitcoin price will gonna go perhaps its a good decision to put all in. But if not you should be aware about the circumstances in the future , wherein you need to keep updated to any news about bitcoin, i mean very often so that you can make a new strategy for it in order to save your profits no matter what happen to the market,
For me it's very important even you invested for long term because market nowadays is relying whats new will occurred in the internet.. So if you let your money flow without any specific information how long will last the uptrend in the market of course there no way you can dump in the right time and you will end losses.. So bear in mind to keep monitoring your investment especially news, so that you know what's a good decision to make if ever there's a bad situation and etc.
Ryder Kudrow

Activity: 49
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:20:36 AM

Any investment has risks. Investment should consider the possibility of risk loss and make a wise investment.

Although Bitcoin is a valuable cryptocurrency investment, it is more profitable than any other investment, but investing all assets in Bitcoin means gambling, and no one can guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall.

Investing all funds in a risk that will increase the investor's risk, invest in an amount that you can afford to lose.
Cindella

Activity: 54
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:49:15 AM

It is not advisable to invest all funds in Bitcoin. Any cryptocurrency is risky.

Although Bitcoin is a high-value cryptocurrency with great potential, it also has certain risks due to the high price volatility. 

Investment is a long-term business, and you should invest within your own risk tolerance. If there is no accurate knowledge and correct investment strategy, there may be greater losses.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 08:16:27 AM

~
one thing you have to realize, as long as the person does not sell his/her Bitcoin then he/she will never lose
Bitcoin price is very volatile, tomorrow you can see it at $30k but 2 days later it can be at $60k

last February, I bought Bitcoin at a price of $40k, when the price of Bitcoin fell to $29k I didn't sell it, it's proven that now Bitcoin is up again and I have made a profit

"you have nothing to lose as long as you don't sell because rest assured the price of Bitcoin will go up"

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 09:06:52 AM

I don't think selling all our assets for Bitcoin would be worth it. When it comes to crypto investment, we should only invest what we could afford to lose since the market is too volatile. No matter how long we hold, there's still no assurance of a good profit so we shouldn't risk all our assets on it. As for me, our savings would be good for investment as long as we're ready to face the consequences of crypto investment.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 09:58:52 AM

It is crazy to invest all the assets. I will not invest all my assets, I admit that I am timid. Grin
But investing in all assets and reaping profits may be able to live my life forever.
It takes courage to invest, but also to think about the consequences.
Because we still have daily life. Can't take it all to gamble.
Yes, that will be too risky if we use all of our money to invest in bitcoin.
Besides that, we still need fiat currency for our daily lives so it will not be good if we decide that.
We need to be smart to allocate our money to invest in bitcoin because if we can do that, I am sure that in the future, we will make a lot of profit from bitcoin, which means we will have a chance to make big money.
Maybe we need to have a plan before investing in bitcoin and sticking to our plan while we continue to survive day by day.
It needs to manage our money to our lives so we can have a chance to have a better life in the future.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 10:35:46 AM

So if I sold all my assets to invest in bitcoin in 2018… I could be rich.  Lol, any type of business has minimal risk.  For example, you buy a piece of land in the suburbs and 5 - 10 years later the city, you will have a profit, x2 - x3 for that land.  But if on the contrary, after 20 years, you can issue it for the same purchase price.  ok, bitcoin too, never invest all your assets in any one type, be a mature man and always stand your ground.  There are many other opportunities here and think of loved ones, family, children who are in need of your care and attention. So don't be crazy just to try to do so!

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 02:01:29 PM

But as a dump then came in crypto market, for every investor it was really a great shock.

I am sure they were able to afford it, which is why they sold all their "assets" and put it all in bitcoin. In the end it did work out for them, right? If they were able hold for 2 years, I am guessing they were already financially stable. Got good returns, this is what matters. If they are smart, they would just take half profit, and keep the rest invested.
The market dip wasn't a "great shock" to anyone. Everyone was expecting the price to fall down a little. You can't expect the price to keep on going up.
What you people say about this topic ?
If you can afford losses, then sure why not?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 02:37:35 PM

I don't know what's making people do these choices, just look at the price of bitcoin already, I think it's enough proof that investing in it for the long-term is beneficial, although I won't advice putting all your money like what these family did because it might not happen to you.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 03:22:48 PM

I would vote for absolute madness because that's counter to the principle of invest on what you can afford to lose and that family just did the opposite, I know that they will get the profits in the long-term but they still have to survive before that happens and it's going to take a long before that can happen.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 03:40:11 PM

See all your cryptocurrencies just thinking nothing but silly investing in bitcoin. If you are very interested then you can choose the top ten in the coin market. All of these Coins are profitable enough for long-term investment.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 05:00:54 PM

They always say that you just have to invest what you can afford to lose. But when the time comes that the value of Bitcoin goes high as $64K, they'd wish they give it all by selling their cows and acres of land. That's madness because the opportunity had passed already.

For me, I can afford to have 2 jobs to support myself till the next bull run, which I think will make me richer when it happens. However, there will be a lot of waiting but I wouldn't be regretting once price already up there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:17:02 PM

with all your assets, investing in bitcoin is really crazy or profitable,?? Personally, I think this might be too much, because we are too obsessed with finding wealth in an instant, actually we know bitcoin is an investment in the future, if all our assets are stored in bitcoin, we have no more capital for other businesses, if we succeed, it is certain profitable but if we are impatient, and suddenly we need urgent money, of course we will sell our bitcoins, even though the price is dropping, we still have to sell them, because of urgent needs, personally I do not dare to put all my assets in bitcoin, I I will only put part of the treasure that I have..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2021, 06:04:50 PM

They always say that you just have to invest what you can afford to lose. But when the time comes that the value of Bitcoin goes high as $64K, they'd wish they give it all by selling their cows and acres of land. That's madness because the opportunity had passed already.

For me, I can afford to have 2 jobs to support myself till the next bull run, which I think will make me richer when it happens. However, there will be a lot of waiting but I wouldn't be regretting once price already up there.
Long-term investment will be more profitable. it takes extra patience to be able to achieve the desired target. Investing what you can afford to lose is something to watch out for. don't use the money you use to survive.

Don't be lulled by the bitcoin prices that are already above. FOMO will provide pain that will last a long time and considerable losses. make a purchase if the price is already below.
to determine when to enter and exit it requires trading knowledge. learning trading knowledge will be very useful and provide certainty of what to do.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 07:27:55 PM

There were many that took the risk and sold everything and invested in Bitcoin and that is a risk majority will not undertake and if they are smart enough to sell at the top then they can make a fortune that they will not be making in any other financial market. Everyone knew that the price would rally but huge respect to those who jumped risking everything as i wont be doing the same.
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 09:51:55 PM

With all of my assets? There is no way that I'm doing such thing. It's just madness, trust me. We always say that you should make an investment which you can afford only. You shouldn't be too unhappy if you lose your money. That's what I mean by saying that you can afford. If you invest all your funds into Bitcoin and it starts going down sharply, you will lose incredible amount of money. Trust me, it is not worth taking this insane risk.

Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 10:01:28 PM

Seriously you selling your property and investing in bitcoin or any other altcoin is a very bad Idea but I believe if you are having money is not necessary is a hug amount if money just little is O. K then you can invest and forget about the coin for long time but I think is wrong for you to sell your property or taking loan to invest in Cryptocurrency is very bad.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███