Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Foundation Returns After 6-Year Hiatus with Vitalik as advisor  (Read 194 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 03:59:46 PM

So Musk did this all just by few tweets! What a powerful personality he is! The crypto market is shaken by his decisions and now this new drama of dogecoin. I don't believe it!

We as a community claims to be decentralized and still react based on what one person thinks about it! What a shame!

Also great regrets will start flowing in shortly. I used to have 20k dogecoins but I have no clue where they are now! Lost opportunity and I am regretting!

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 07:36:45 PM

So Musk did this all just by few tweets! What a powerful personality he is! The crypto market is shaken by his decisions and now this new drama of dogecoin. I don't believe it!

We as a community claims to be decentralized and still react based on what one person thinks about it! What a shame!

Also great regrets will start flowing in shortly. I used to have 20k dogecoins but I have no clue where they are now! Lost opportunity and I am regretting!

I like to believe that Elon Musk is a decent person but his actions clearly suggests he along with some of his rich friends are in possession of a large amount of cheap dogecoins. The project was going in its way and as soon as the Elon has interest over it, now it has a different advisors and roadmaps ahead. They are even trying to change the algo which was not the plan for dogecoin. Clearly the devs are getting some financial help in moving towards a different strategy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 07:52:06 PM

Let's put something in the back of our heads, Elon Musk is a business man and all I know is he will say whatever he has to to please the gallery but should he make his profits he won't hesitate to take that move, but hats off to the man his got out of his way to make bitcoin known and relevant.
But on Dogecoin Foundation resurfacing  well that's interesting but can the coin actually compete with new generation coins out there trying to be more than a speculative coin and hold value at the same time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:52:12 PM

Did you know that in addition to being a co-founder, Vitalik is working on the world's first cryptocurrency movie? I think a lot of people would be interested to read about it.
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1395_vitalik-buterin-is-working-on-a-crypto-documentary-here-s-what-we-know
First crypto movie? I don't know that he's working with another crypto movie. But isn't it that there were movies already that have a crypto themed and most of them were in bitcoin?

Let's put something in the back of our heads, Elon Musk is a business man and all I know is he will say whatever he has to to please the gallery but should he make his profits he won't hesitate to take that move, but hats off to the man his got out of his way to make bitcoin known and relevant.
But on Dogecoin Foundation resurfacing  well that's interesting but can the coin actually compete with new generation coins out there trying to be more than a speculative coin and hold value at the same time.
There's truth with what you've said. He had told good and bad things about bitcoin but later on, most of them weren't good and healthy anymore thus, he focused with dogecoin. Well, with this return of the dogecoin foundation, will his companies gonna start accepting dogecoin payments? I guess they won't.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:53:35 PM

With the entry of some big names in the crypto industry as well as well-known businessmen, I don't think DOGE is a token meme anymore. Of course there will be changes in the vision and also the development of the ecosystem and this can be an attraction for investors
developtment direction will changes soon if this popular figure help dogecoin developtment. no more joke that said dogecoin as memecoin or even shitcoin , meanhwhile many good project beaten by dogecoin in trading volume or community support.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:56:32 PM

Started off as a fun and the developers thought to have a good time but then the shilling of Elon Musk changed everything and now Dogecoin has become one of the most volatile coin and it is time they return after the long hiatus and start implementing the updates because the last time when the price started to rise the transaction was getting delay and the developers had to scramble and made the updates.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: