Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued Coins  (Read 587 times)
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:00:40 AM

I want to invest in altcoins, but on undervalued coins, what do you think if I buy XLM, Will it go hight when the market is bullish now? Can XLM rise to $2 by the end of this mont?
XLM is undervalued right now and so is NEAR protocol.
In my opinion XLM is not an undervalued coin.  The pricing issue is judged by the actual use of the platform they provide first, and then the pump issue from speculation.  If XLM still exhibits independence and lacks extended significance, then the limited dissemination of lf to claim the market base generates a commensurate valuation.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:24:06 PM

Some guys here are just shilling XLM, I have no issue with Xlm but for their massive supply and it tends to work like XRP. The blockchain is very fast with low fee, but many projects are not willing to build on it instead they are waiting for ADA and DOT. $HTR, $DAG  are worth researching.
herizal85

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 01:47:48 AM

My advice is why you didn't just go for altcoin, but if that's your choice then why not. But I don't think it's going to be done. It takes extra patience to hold your coin XLM if you want to get the profits you want.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:40:52 AM

I want to invest in altcoins, but on undervalued coins, what do you think if I buy XLM, Will it go hight when the market is bullish now? Can XLM rise to $2 by the end of this mont?
We can't predict with certainty the price will reach $2 by the end of next month, but if XLM doesn't hit the target as we expected, it would be better if you invest long term and wait until the price reaches your desired target, because in principle all cryptocurrencies determined by market demand

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:50:24 AM

there's a bunch of undervalued token in the market nowadays mate, but i highly recommend to pick which has good stats and still optimistic at this moment, but base on the history itself in my personal opinion so that you can assure there's a chance it cann give you good return after all.. Not those new projects and don't have any history in the market yet because it's quite skeptical, and you're not sure if some of them can guarantee a good profits after all. So be aware and stick to those undervalued token which still very promising..
Silver80

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:20:35 AM

that's good but I don't know when he XLM will go up again, but I'm sure he will come back with a new ATH, if you believe that also keep your XLM, good luck
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:33:55 AM

XLM is a good idea to start investing, but we still don't know if the price will go up again in the future or by the end of this month. I also recommend you to invest another coin, something like Enjin for example? but still it's up to you to decide  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: