Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: china gov use hollywood / paid youtuber use them try "dishonor" me  (Read 378 times)
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2567

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:31:28 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2021, 03:57:14 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Bleach - more specifically, either chlorine gas or sodium hypochlorite is used in just about every municipal water system on the planet for over a century to kill bacteria and parasites in the water supply. Nothing sinister about it. The fact that it can affect taste of food and beverages is why it is often suggested you let water sit for a couple hours before using it for cooking. Same goes for watering sensitive household plants.

If your water has a very strong smell of bleach that suggests that the water supplier is either using too much or the water source is heavily contaminated with bacteria and they need to use more to kill it. Either way, if you have a problem with that then either get a good water filter or buy bottled water. Case closed.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sh3dc (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:51:39 PM

Bleach - more specifically, either chlorine gas or sodium hypochlorite is used in just about every municipal water system on the planet to kill bacteria in the water supply. Nothing sinister about it. The fact that it can affect taste of food and beverages is why it is often suggested you let water sit for a couple hours before using it for cooking. Same goes for watering sensitive household plants.

If your water has a very strong smell of bleach that suggests that the water supplier is either using too much or the water source is heavily contaminated with bacteria and they need to use more to kill it. Either way, if you have a problem with that then either get a good water filter or buy bottled water. Case closed.

yeah bottled water....
this world is hassle

what if you cant drink " bottled water "?

bleach can complete fill into body...

just drink them more than 3 days

after years you will get something...

something bad....
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2567

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:59:06 PM

I'd rather have safe water than cholera, dysentery, diphtheria, etc...
Drinking water that is contaminated will result in far worse things than 'unknown' side effects. Considering chlorine has been used for well over a century there are no 'unknown' side effects from it being in the water supplies.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:00:06 PM

I'd rather have safe water than cholera, dysentery, diphtheria, etc...

in there we got 5-10x bleach than your place... really
sometimes maybe something like 15-20x

lot of people use water filter... but in the end

bleach still access their body
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 04:04:27 PM

So you badmouth them and then they spend time on making fun of you than just ignoring you?

It doesnt make sense because if they don't like what you are saying, like anywhere else they will just happy to move on and ignore you. Unless there is a media kept following you to broadcast to millions of your followers. Is that it?

sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:18:08 PM

So you badmouth them and then they spend time on making fun of you than just ignoring you?

It doesnt make sense because if they don't like what you are saying, like anywhere else they will just happy to move on and ignore you. Unless there is a media kept following you to broadcast to millions of your followers. Is that it?

no... no.... no....

you can never use your western "mind"

to understand china etc...

china got 1300000000 people

thats why china will control world in next 10-15 years

people bad people good its just a game a society game

they try spy my phone / laptop / even ps xbox

hide signal across whole apartments access anything without you know

you do understand hide signal? right? its not wifi.....

its tricky technology...

whole small city...... because lot of people wanna try make money

i only make some gift card from swagbuck bingrewards etc..

this is stupid.... stupid.... stupid....

they cant copy my method

dont you feel the situation just very stupid
??

so they start hate me

......... i  cant talk anymore

bleach fill into body
i feel really sad

95% of them dont care bleach
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:23:14 PM

they cant ignoring me
they try kill me

thats china culture
low life people just set in there
thats why i need to leave

its not about bleach water

its about life and death.
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:27:35 PM

i didnt badmouth anything

i try just ignoring everything

they dont let you go

cant get back to ordinary life

truman show i guess?

no ...
who the fuck care about truman show

this is bad society.
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:02:42 PM

so you think i post something on reddit on neogaf on thebotnet

talk about china people just stupid joke     is badmouth them?

no...i talk on internet only not in real life

also these rich china group/ gov they knew everything i post on internet

yeah they spy me too

my local town people they spy me i didnt badmouth anything in real life
i just tell my situation on reddit neogaf thebot.net looking for help so i can leave asia

the gov / rich people group they feel i post truth about my situation is bad for china culture... i dont care really

these elite people just like my local town people
feels sad about them

they dont have anything inside
no spirit ... i cant care these thing anymore  ... i need to focus my plan leave asia.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 12:06:09 AM

they dont let you go

truman show i guess?

no ...

this is bad society.

Don't ignore everything. Now is not the time to do it keep paying attention to your surrounds in your block of the prison we call the Earth. Keep going on your path to move out of Asia. You're more of dissident than the other illegal migrants out there. You would probably be thankful and kiss the ground when you get here instead of want a free lunch.

I find your perspective as in line with what I've heard about China but bleach in the water? What is this a policy from Deng, the depopulationist yet economic maverick? Its interesting that Xi wants to reverse Deng's One Child policy yet Economically sanctions billionaires and Chinese big tech. Is this what you call Yin and Yang?

Don't be fooled though the Western nations are filled with many many many stupid spoiled people that do nothing but bitch about all the nice things that they have and how they can be slightly better. They don't know what they have now they are dismantling themselves with the most destructive rhetoric that you would think that you were listening to Chinese news except in an opposite tone. Instead of your news mobilizing you in patriotism for China it is the opposite here in America because our media is run by China and China is run by the banks and wall street.

I think we can both agree that the big banks and wall street's prototype new world order nation of China is bad for human society. Its like you went from a regular country back to the dynasty empires of old in China except it is more scientifically sinister. There is no spirit there is no soul in these people as the elite seem to treat you like robots with the bleach to give you shelf life. Don't submit! Persevere!

sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:57:32 AM

they dont let you go

truman show i guess?

no ...

this is bad society.

Don't ignore everything. Now is not the time to do it keep paying attention to your surrounds in your block of the prison we call the Earth. Keep going on your path to move out of Asia. You're more of dissident than the other illegal migrants out there. You would probably be thankful and kiss the ground when you get here instead of want a free lunch.

I find your perspective as in line with what I've heard about China but bleach in the water? What is this a policy from Deng, the depopulationist yet economic maverick? Its interesting that Xi wants to reverse Deng's One Child policy yet Economically sanctions billionaires and Chinese big tech. Is this what you call Yin and Yang?

Don't be fooled though the Western nations are filled with many many many stupid spoiled people that do nothing but bitch about all the nice things that they have and how they can be slightly better. They don't know what they have now they are dismantling themselves with the most destructive rhetoric that you would think that you were listening to Chinese news except in an opposite tone. Instead of your news mobilizing you in patriotism for China it is the opposite here in America because our media is run by China and China is run by the banks and wall street.

I think we can both agree that the big banks and wall street's prototype new world order nation of China is bad for human society. Its like you went from a regular country back to the dynasty empires of old in China except it is more scientifically sinister. There is no spirit there is no soul in these people as the elite seem to treat you like robots with the bleach to give you shelf life. Don't submit! Persevere!

ok bump
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 03:16:18 PM

they dont let you go

truman show i guess?

no ...

this is bad society.

ok bump

maybe i dont get this thing clear

this is huge profitable about how china treat your western entertainment industry like a fool

once we can use massvie media release the story

its about the what china real is

their culture

their people

because 90% of your western people didnt know anything about china and their gov / rich people group
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 06:05:35 AM

ok bump

i got all the detail / step by step guide about where we can try for contact few people
just needs someone help me do some phone call

you are free to try
no harm. we share result 50/50..
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 08:18:04 AM

ok bump

i got all the detail / step by step guide about where we can try for contact few people

you are free to try

china really become a shitty country

the gov they surely understand my story about their people
their culture.

this is really shame about them
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 10:16:21 AM

"someone" help me leave asia?

Maybe..
Are you a cute Asian girl?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:11:41 PM

ok bump

you are free to try

china really become a shitty country

the gov they surely understand my story about their people
their culture.

this is really shame about them

bump

the pewdiepie
the hollywood
entertainment industry ( video game/ film )
china

this story could be really mind blow about these evil rich group
huge profitable if we can push the story to public

bump this is super easy only a few phone call

bump

bump
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 06:49:18 PM

hi there
china gov use hollywood / paid youtuber use them try "dishonor" me
how can i getting "someone" help me leave asia?

in china.  treachery is everywhere.

people are really "culture - less"

they dont like anything from your western world
they think its just pointless.
because gov try wash their mind via tv channel everyday tell about western not good at all.

Think this way
I said china is 3rd world their people are just bad joke back to 2017 on internet
because they Spy my internet and house 24/7
So they knew i said these words
also they Try find out how I make a " little money " online
been 7-8 years spy
this never end lol
When they fail they start mad post me to public
Omg All the people in my town start hate me
Even i move to another place
IT never ends all the people just same
They keep post me to public no matter what city i go...
I go city #A they start post me in #A try use #A public kill me for good
i go city #B they just repeat the same
This is shit bad about how people live in there.
Even the fucking school
The student lol
All people knew me.

So these rich " high-end group" people start hate me too
because i said something they dont like
You can think they from "government"

They think China is good place.
And use their money and resource to laugh me.

should i try contact your western gov ? could they help give me a id card?
because hollywood cant help me after i told them part of story
they just killed china netflix guy

whats your thought?
========

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349870

china is under very strong russian orthodox influence it is unaware about that and considers LGBTQ therefor a threat and tries to marry it's youth

sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 08:07:28 AM

bump
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 06:10:05 AM

hi there
china gov rich people group use hollywood / paid youtuber (pewdiepie) use them try "dishonor" me

if we can blow out this story to western media
this is big shame for everything that china touch/paid for....

details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349870
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5355348

i will pay if anyone can help me reach media news

i got step by step guide how to do it

i can pay around 20k usd
and
We will share result 50/50

sh3dc (OP)

View Profile