Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All hail king 👑 BTC  (Read 243 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4210

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 07:43:35 PM

1. You can buy and decide to never look back, no one is changing BTC chain to other, it's not a smart contract project

Funny this actually brought back old memories of how I lost some funds due to change of smart contract back in 2018. Sometimes I wonder why the teams don't just swap all the tokens for their investors so as to avoid cases of lost due to not been informed. With bitcoin there's nothing like that, coins you bought years back can always be access provided you still have four wallets l backup details.

Early this year I also lost my aave due to not swapping when they changed from lend but luckily binance still had a gateway for swapping so I did just that, sold all though.

BTC isn't the best around but it's the best for newbies who don't want to waste time, way better than hype on shitcoins

Actually it's the best currently in the market, don't focus on the fact it's costing above $40k to buy 1, you don't have to own that much before you can start buying Bitcoin, remember about a year ago it was merely holding up the $20k price value meaning a lot can change in the smallest timeframe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:54:08 PM

BTC is more reliable than other crypto coins, you can buy them and store them away in a hardware wallet and decide to look back 10 years later l, you don't have to worry about smart contract getting changed like ERC20 tokens, I lost many coins this way in 2017-2018

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 10869

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 08:03:14 PM

BTC is more reliable than other crypto coins, you can buy them and store them away in a hardware wallet and decide to look back 10 years later <…>
That is, providing that you store your mnemonic safely somewhere. We need to take into consideration that hardware wallets are not infallible to breaking (screen, connectors, skipping mandatory firmware upgrades, others), being the device a handy thing to have, but whereby the related mnemonic also needs to be stored in a safe and secure location.
decodx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 936

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 09:22:18 PM

Can you tell me what crypto coins were before BTC? I wasn't aware of them... I thought that the Bitcoin started it all.
Bitcoin is a product of previous digital money that has been created decades of years before the existence of bitcoin. And as far as I know, it all started from Adam Back's Hashcash to Wei Dai's bmoney up until to Nick Szabo's Bitgold

Satoshi combined combined these founding pieces of technology that results to an innovated cryptographic based currency called bitcoin.

Full details here - https://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2017/12/223058-bitcoins-academic-pedigree/fulltext?mobile=false

Although there have been attempts at online money before Bitcoin, bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency to use the blockchain principle, and the first peer-to-peer payment system to completely eliminate double spending problem without the need for a centralized supervisor.
XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 11:35:07 AM

Can you tell me what crypto coins were before BTC? I wasn't aware of them... I thought that the Bitcoin started it all.
Bitcoin is a product of previous digital money that has been created decades of years before the existence of bitcoin. And as far as I know, it all started from Adam Back's Hashcash to Wei Dai's bmoney up until to Nick Szabo's Bitgold

Satoshi combined combined these founding pieces of technology that results to an innovated cryptographic based currency called bitcoin.

Full details here - https://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2017/12/223058-bitcoins-academic-pedigree/fulltext?mobile=false

Although there have been attempts at online money before Bitcoin, bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency to use the blockchain principle, and the first peer-to-peer payment system to completely eliminate double spending problem without the need for a centralized supervisor.

Everything crypto doesn't begin with BTC there are few ones that failed before Nakamoto created BTC though I don't know if those coins are centralised or Decentralized but I'm pretty sure that BTC isn't the first

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 07:07:35 PM

Apart from the fact that BTC is the first that we all know ( there are actually few coins before BTC though ) this coin still take the lead on the battle front, whatever is going to trampled on crypto ( bad news or other ) they always point to BTC first, in fact BTC will keep taking the lead for years to come
Btc will always be the king. Without Bitcoin there won't be cryptocurrency. Other cryptocurrencies copied to be like Bitcoin. Bitcoin leads in the market . When Bitcoin rises or falls others cryptocurrencies are been aftect . Bitcoin rules Bitcoin is the king

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 08:48:37 PM

( there are actually few coins before BTC though )
I guess you meant Hashcash, right?

3. You will sleep peacefully at night 😂😂
Only for those who invested cash they aren't in a hurry to miss. Otherwise, those who put in a lot get apprehensive once there's a dip. Or what else do you think makes panic sales happen?

BTC isn't the best around but it's the best for newbies who don't want to waste time, way better than hype on shitcoins
True, especially on ROI, Bitcoin isn't when compared to what viable alt investments bring. However, investment in Bitcoin (rather than alts) is the safest noob investors can get into.

Bear markets are honestly a lot more relaxing.
Yes, and only if you held Bitcoin or tethered your assets at a time like that. Otherwise, it's more frightening than nightmare could be for an experience.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: